It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Watch College Basketball Game on Carrier that Buried Osama bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

President Obama will be aboard the carrier vessel that buried Osama bin Laden on Veterans Day Friday, but not for an event related to terrorism or military action - he'll be there for a basketball game. Obama will be attending the "Carrier Classic" in San Diego, a college hoops match-up between North Carolina and Michigan State.

politics.blogs.foxnews.com...

Is this guy for real? This country burning to the ground without a post to whiz in protests left and right people dying here and around the world. Hey he got a great idea folks Hes gonna go watch a basketball game on a nuclear power aircraft carrier!

Never mind he can't prove Bin Laden is dead nor the fact that the buried him at sea all mafia style and it turns out from the latest news Americans number one enemy got better treatment with his corpse unlike those American servicemen who have fallen.

This Potus makes me want to puke he is pathetic,worthless and i want all to help me FIRE HIM!.

edit on 11-11-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
A special thanks to all those who have served and continue to serve on the Veterans Day.

I thank you for your time,energy,and sacrifices cause without you i would not be possible.

With the greatest respect i salute you.

edit on 11-11-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
That carrier would make one hell of a target.

Stay tuned folks...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Don't know how this possible.

Since the burial never happened, the carrier can't have that distinction.

The game is nothing compared to the game that went on a few Months ago. Is there any end to this man's arrogance and lies?

Just another grand standing photo-op for a man who is going down with the ship...(Pun intended)

edit on 11-11-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

I would be careful about what you type, that could sound like a threat on the presidents life.

Not a good idea if you don't like being the target of an investigation.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Dont worry Echelon picked it up

But to the matter at hand, did he go for the game or did he go to pay respect

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Thanks for reminding me of this:

A Chinese submarine stalked a U.S. aircraft carrier battle group in the Pacific last month and surfaced within firing range of its torpedoes and missiles before being detected, The Washington Times has learned

www.washingtontimes.com...

Whoever thought up and signed off on this is a moron.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Im certainly no Obama fan but i have no objection to a president supporting his armed forces.If his visit will make the crew happy then why not?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

I thought about that too. I was just making a general observation thats all.

It would be tough for me to be planning a terrorist attack considering I am an unemployed stay at home dad without a pot to piss in that lives on the east coast.

But again, just a general observation.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Thanks for reminding me of this:

A Chinese submarine stalked a U.S. aircraft carrier battle group in the Pacific last month and surfaced within firing range of its torpedoes and missiles before being detected, The Washington Times has learned

www.washingtontimes.com...

Whoever thought up and signed off on this is a moron.

Probably should've posted something like this to get my point across.

Thanks neo96 you knew where I was coming from.
edit on 11-11-2011 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

The game is nothing compared to the game that went on a few Months ago. Is there any end to this man's arrogance and lies?

Just another grand standing photo-op for a man who is going down with the ship...(Pun intended)

OBL was buried at sea, the morning after Navy Seals killed him.

How did you miss that?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by jude11

OBL was buried at sea, the morning after Navy Seals killed him.

How did you miss that?

I didn't miss the headlines.

Just chose to use my brain while reading between the lines.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yes!!!! Heaven forbid the POTUS spends a fun filled afternoon with a few thousand enlisted men and women on Veteran's Day. I'm guessing your also upset he spent the time today to lay a wreath at Arlington as well?

edit on 11-11-2011 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Sounds like time well spent on Veteran's Day.

And remember, allegedly buried until you see proof. /return salute

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
A well spent veteran's would have been flying to Iraq,Aghanistan or hell just address this nation that everyone was coming home.

There are what 1 million in the Armed Services and 5 branches and he picked a Photo op.

Nah there are better way's

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That Washington Times article is 5 years old.....Bush was POTUS. I thought something sounded odd when Kitty Hawk was mentioned as the carrier involved.

You are, however, correct. Why were we giving military info to a nation who obviously was and is building up for a conflict with the US?

ETA...... I think it was good for him to spend the day with the sailors and particularly at Arlington.
edit on 12-11-2011 by Hugues de Payens because: (no reason given)

top topics

join