It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion: Do you guys/gals think that the ETs help make the pyramids?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AnneeKind of depends on how you look at it - - what/who you think ETs are - - or was there an advanced race of humans that was destroyed by technology - - and humans started over - - etc.

If Humans were advanced at some time in the past, and then wiped out technologically, there would be evidence of the technology and built up to the development of such.

Think of how much crap we have left behind getting to our current technological age...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I don't think the Egyptians built the pyramids. They justy stumbled upon them and claimed them as theirs. As for Aliens building them? I don't think so. But I think they had input in the building of them in some way or another. I've read loads of books and watched countless documentaries. Including the Revelations Of The Pyramids. Fascinating stuff.

I think the Nephilim built the Pyramids. It makes sense. They were from Atlantis and they were a race of Giants. Most of the books and video documentaries more or less imply the Nephilim built them.

Look at the precision of the cuts of the rocks. That implies technology that is far beyond the reach of sandal wearing Egyptians. Aliens had a hand in the construction somehow or another. But I don't think they were the actual builders!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It would help if we knew what the pyramids were for. They sure don't look like tombs to me...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by radosta
IMO - probably not.
I am open to the idea of more advanced civilizations in the distant past that are lost to history, with some circumstantial evidence left behind.

A Paradox to say that more advanced civilizations in the distant past (when schools teach us that the further back you go the more primitive man was) that built great and advanced structures, which obviously had a purpose.

This day and age of our grotesque downspirally economy, it is a big deal if we can build even a burger king or an oil rig. For jobs. And here are are to believe that primitive people constructed the giant pyramids, the sphinx and all of these other monunments and structures. Pumapunka in south america is amazing too, I think that aliens had a hand in guiding the primitive peoples in building and engineering those.

If humans built these things totally unaided without help of a more advanced species, then why aren't we building these things today? What exactly are we building today that looks really awesome and an engineering marvel that will stand the test of time like these things? I am seeing houses getting built, hotels, and a few skyscrapers, but I don't stand in awe at any of these things. I have helped build a house before and it is pretty hard, digging and pouring the foundation and doing the measurements. Really wise people who built the pyramids, where could such an advanced society have come from, or how could it have gotten to be so advanced (more advanced than us) long ago when schools teach us that we were primitive monkey beings? Today humanity has become its worst enemy, instead of building we exploit.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
I don't think the Egyptians built the pyramids. They justy stumbled upon them and claimed them as theirs. As for Aliens building them? I don't think so. But I think they had input in the building of them in some way or another. I've read loads of books and watched countless documentaries. Including the Revelations Of The Pyramids. Fascinating stuff.

I think the Nephilim built the Pyramids. It makes sense. They were from Atlantis and they were a race of Giants. Most of the books and video documentaries more or less imply the Nephilim built them.

Look at the precision of the cuts of the rocks. That implies technology that is far beyond the reach of sandal wearing Egyptians. Aliens had a hand in the construction somehow or another. But I don't think they were the actual builders!

I agree with this. Look at the precision, exactly. If this was believed and taught in schools and academia, imagine how much different our society would be. I also really wonder how many of those survivors of Atlantis made it to america.

No wonder why most of the major cities in our world are becoming drug cities, and places like Mexico are run by cartels. The media are cowards and they are reporting the truth. People I am sure know this, truth about our ancient past, and about Atlantis, going to their graves without ever mentioning a word about it.

That is where the bible came from and the civilizations like Egypt, who "stumbled" upong things that already existed and claimed it was theirs. I agree, I like the story of Gilgamesh the most because he was a Nephelim king who tried to find the fountain of youth to live forever. A great story, and supposedly he came close to finding the fountain of youth, but died.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

Good point, it's not like we aren't interested in replicating Egyptian monuments.

For example:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

HI
I would have thought if aliens who travel many light yrs, could give us more tech than building bricks?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
It would help if we knew what the pyramids were for. They sure don't look like tombs to me...

I read a book called 'Forbidden History' by J. Douglas Kenyon. With contributions from many other historians, and investigators. Here's the Amazon link for the book.

Forbidden History: Extraterrestrial Intervention, Prehistoric Technologies, and the Suppressed Origins of Civilization

In Forbidden History, writer and editor J Douglas Kenyon has chosen 42 essays that have appeared in the bimonthly journal Atlantis Rising to provide readers with an overview of the core positions of key thinkers in the field of ancient mysteries and alternative history. The 17 contributors include, among others, Rand Flem-Ath, Frank Joseph, Christopher Dunn and Will Hart, all of whom challenge the scientific establishment to re-examine its underlying premises in understanding ancient civilisations and open up to the possibility of meaningful debate around alternative theories of humanity's true past. Each of the essays builds upon the work of the other contributors. Kenyon has carefully crafted his vision and selected writings in six areas: Darwinism Under Fire, Earth Changes - Sudden or Gradual, Civilisation's Greater Antiquity, Ancestors from Space, Ancient High Tech, and The Search for Lost Origins. He explores the most current ideas in the Atlantis debate, the origins of the Pyramids, and many other controversial themes.

In this fascinating book it says that the pyramids were built as power plants. It makes sense. Remember when they sent that wee robot down one of the shafts? They found a stone doorway and after dilling a hole through the doorway they discovered copper handles. They later realised the handles were actaually electrodes......

So in actual fact then those big pyramids were power plants. The Egyptians 'stumbled' upon them, couldn't understand what they were and used them as tombs for their great Kings!!

That makes sense!!
edit on 11/11/2011 by stevcolx because: spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by neileboy
reply to post by SloAnPainful

HI
I would have thought if aliens who travel many light yrs, could give us more tech than building bricks?

Sssh Don't tell them that, they will get upset, and have
nothing to do with themselves.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dudeawesome
reply to post by MarkScheppy

Good point, it's not like we aren't interested in replicating Egyptian monuments.

For example:

There's an Atlantean symbol if I ever saw one!

I was hearbroke when I heard about the earthquake in virginian that supposedly did some damage to the Washington Monument.

The Washington monument (I believe an Atlantean symbol) a very recognizeable structure of beauty. What has happened to beauty, instead we are building these witch villages, ugly shopping malls, people on walkie talkies reporting people who look suspicious in large populated places. Maybe the space station is an engineering marvel, but that hasn't quite hatched into the egg it was supposed to be.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
If Humans were advanced at some time in the past, and then wiped out technologically, there would be evidence of the technology and built up to the development of such.

Think of how much crap we have left behind getting to our current technological age...

The pyramids? An un-yet found underground bunker?

The crap we modern humans have left behind - - - would be decimated by any major disaster.

There was actually a documentary done on this. What would be left behind if we had a major cataclismic event.

The result was nothing.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Just found this video, they talk about giant skeletons found at 21:37 and 41:40. Its not directly related to the building of the pyramids, but it does support the idea we were at one point more advanced in ancient history than we were in recent history. Much of this documentary is about artifacts of interest that were found its pretty in-depth.

EDIT:Oh no he mentioned the annunaki

edit on 11-11-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The hypothesis that the Egyptians achieved these unparalleled marvels through a mix of science and spirituality seems to me the better fit.

A collaboration with the interdimensionals on the other side of the Great Veil. That's not to say the stars have nothing to do with it all.

The spirituality of the Egyptians, imo, was sorcery and that mixed with science--ancient alchemy--created great monuments ultimately for the interdimensional entities purpose/pleasure.

These 'interdimensional entities' are, I believe, the fallen ones. It fits so well that it has to be considered. Peace.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoValor
Pyramids can’t possible be built by the Egyptians; first of all, the Pyramid of Giza has about 2300000 stones that each weigh about 40 tons

A bit of exaggeration there Indigo!

Most of the 2.3 million blocks were of Limstone and weighed in the region of 2/3 tonnes.........the granite slabs in the King's Chamber were much heavier though.
Still an astonishing feat by man.

But your calculations are off by some way Indigo

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I believe in ET..But i believe the Egyptians possessed a technology that has been lost through the ages..They used a.common sense approach would be that of hard work and clever humans of the time..
Before the pyramids were built, the Egyptians had developed agriculture, writing, religion, astronomy, mathematics, metal-working and semi-precious stones, sophisticated artwork and monumental stone architecture, and had managed to unite the various people throughout the country under the rule of one king. This was a true civilization, not a motley band of savages. The pyramids of Giza were incredible achievements for the time..
Another thing to remember is that the Egyptians had a lot more time on their hands than modern civilization. Life moved at a slower pace back then and they had the patience to put their effort and energy into building pyramids and other monuments. It took time, but they had time. I think I remember reading that the bulk of the building took place during the flood season, which meant farmers were off work, so to keep themselves occupied, they built pyramids....
So no i don't believe extraterrestrials had anything to do with the building of the pyramids or giving the Egyptians any technology plus there is no evidence to support any of the claims of this..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I believe the Egyptian's built their stone monument, the South Americans built theirs, and the Greek civilization made their massive temples, columns and buildings, The Roman's built their aqueducts, roads and coliseums, modern man built the largest building in the world recently in Dubai. etc. etc.

There was a lot of building going on throughout the world during the past to the present without giving credit to the greys in graphs or written language as the engineers and slave masters.

What did man do while all of this was going on? Bend to alien overlords without ever revolting and recording it or did they play all day while Alf did all of the work or did they use us as slaves and do a mind swipe?

I say man, made the man-made objects.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I don't think it is possible what the mainstream educational system teaches. I think Chris Dunn has so much to offer as for as reasonable possibilities. Also, love Lloyed Pye's great video on it as well !

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

I like your comment, though I am not sure who built it, it SURE doesn't seem the Egyptians built them. Not even close!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join