It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oops! Rick Perry 'agencies' gaffe at GOP debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Presidential candidate Rick Perry struggled to remember the names of three federal agencies he has promised to eliminate. "The third agency of government I would - I would do away with, Education, the...Commerce and, let's see. I can't. The third one, I can't. Sorry. Oops," he said, forgetting for a moment that he wants to abolish the Department of Energy.

Link

This is for everyone looking for a good laugh. Being focused and absolutely sure on what you want to achieve as a politician is of up-most importance if you run for presidency.

Rick Perry isn't really the smartest guy compared to some of his contestants, and not knowing what you are talking about isn't really helping to climb the ladder.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

Yeah man I just watched this and it's amazing that this guy is clearly not interested in anything he says. Does anyone else see and hear George Bush when they look at Perry?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Oh no, now that you make that comparison, he's sure to be nominated! (LOL)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

Does anyone not notice his hand gesture (towards Ron Paul?) (then to himself?) in the form of a pistol being pointed at him?

Is this meant to be a threat seen over and over, knowing that forgetting the 'third' issue would be a gaffe seen again and again?

If anyone were to make that gesture to a politician (or other) in any other form of conversation..it would be considered a threat, no?

top topics

join