It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UK and Europe Prepared to Back Israel with USA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

All wars are based upon economic interest, that includes WW1 and WW2.

Mainstream populations would never support the idea of helping Israel no matter what the suituation simply because Europeans were always quick to persecute the Jews for many centuries and they could'nt hand them over to the Nazis fast enough during WW2; if Europeans allege they did so through fear of the Germans is a load of crock.

The Jews know exactly where they stand with the Europeans.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ipleadthe5th

The only possible senario I can see that would start WW3 is when Islam declares war on Europe.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

The only possible senario I can see that would start WW3 is when Islam declares war on Europe.

The term World War gets banded about far too readily...........World War 1 and 2 involved many countries across the globe and cost 15 million and 60 million lives respectively.

There have been hundreds of conflicts and wars since the end of the second world war, and some had the big players USA, Russia, and China involved......... but NONE have come close to the death tolls of the World Wars or even a fraction as widespread across the globe.

I'm not really sure if those talking of WW3 in respect of the Iranian situation truly appreciate what a World War is.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Let me make 1 thing clear...The only "RULES/LAWS" of war are...I win U lose.When your country is threatend by another or just by an orginized group of terrorists(caugh caugh"IRAQ"..caugh)There shouldnt be a "VOTE"about if we should retaliat or not.!!! If your way of life is threatend and u refuse to fight back,u have become consumed by the pure form of"BEING A COWARD!!!"wich is frowned upon by people who do care about their freedom!SO...Seriously..this talk of rules of war and votes and other crap is mind clouding nonsence!IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO GIVE YOUR LIFE FOR IT,YOUR NOT WORTHY OF HAVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Whipfather

I doubt the Germans would get themselves into war just because someone might call them anti-semitic

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join