It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carl Munk, Sitchen and Velikovsky conection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
##torrent link removed##
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

What do these 5 have In common? they each have an odd peace of a puzzle.
this is a stretch so I will try to paste my logic in the best way that i can. and by the end if you follow my logic, you can either call me crazy or wonder what else we don't know =)

Was the earth really a moon of Saturn in what was called the "Age of Chronos"

are the "gods" really referencing the planets, and the beings in them??

Zacheria sitchen says a small body called tiamet used to orbit the planet Saturn.. he concluded that it was smashed into something that became our moon and Pluto also ended up in its odd orbit from nibiru's passing approach or whatever.

velikozsky has been misquoted as saying Venus fell out of the planet Jupiter... Carl Sagon completely misquoted what velickozsy said.. In addition. it has been claimed that Helios was also Saturn and not our "sun" and what can now be concluded in the work by David talbot in the thunderbolts videos.. anyway Velivovsky claims that the earth, mars and venus all orbited around Jupiter and Saturn. He describes in the torrent file an animation... The scene from "Remembering the end of the world" got me thinking. The way they described the Gods Cronos's orbit being compared to a fixed star in the heavens ( a celestial northern Pole) made me wonder where exactly on the earth this myth originated from, the rotation of the earth had to be different, which is where Carl Munck ( this claim is in the middle part of vid 3)comes in, He claims that Teotihuacan was at the Magnetic North Poles at one time.. Could that area also have been where the earths axis was and we rotated the axis on our side like uranus? If that is true then i would say that the Temple of the "Sun" was also an homage to Saturn when it shown high above this location. Close to the earth!!! Maybe Earth was in fact Tiamet and all the memory of these evil gods were in fact telling us how we ended up in this present orbit, this may be in fact what Happens with Nibiru's aproach, it is the pebble stirring up the pond =( I could use a little help to arrange this in my brain as i apologize for this initial therory to be kind of sketchy
edit on Fri Nov 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ntzeret

www.youtube.com...

These are what was in the torrent links that were removed but now are in youtube...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ntzeret

www.youtube.com...
remembering the end of the world...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ntzeret

lol.. one last post to now give a visual representation of the old possible arrangement..

earth was a smaller body orbiting a Jupiter Saturn grouping with mars in front of Venus and Saturn behind Venus, Jupiter was hidden behind Saturn. jupiter and saturn orbited around a central point while earth mars and Venus stayed in a straight line, this hid Jupiter, Earth, Mars, Venus, Saturn, center of gravity, Jupiter...
Odd to read descriptions of Saturn as the central sun figure without the rings we know Saturn has today.. so what blew up near it that gave it its rings.. and it must have been recent otherwise they would not be here today. When one reads in the bible we are presented in genesis with an odd account,, that the vegetation was on the earth before!? the sun?!.. vegetation 3rd day lights in the sky to mark the heavens on the 4rth...?? so,, was there vegetation while we were hanging out with Saturn and didn't refer to this central star as a sun yet??? We think of a time with out time, was it when the moon and the orbits we are familiar with weren't there to reference?
the earth rotated on an axis nearly on its side similar to Uranus, which explains why it is referenced to appearing stationary.. the like the way we view Polaris today.. something happened to break up this arrangement... Stories in the bible suggest It didn't rain before the first flood and the earth was somewhat tropical... did a tiny earth get knocked out of this nice arrangement by an invading body and Knocked into the planet Saturn... causing the flood!!!! Cracking the earth along the fault lines which is why the earth has been growing and will continue to grow..? Is this why Chronos apparently ended up with a bad rap as a parent that ate its kids and became to be feared as opposed to why at first he was regarded as so amazing? hmmm
=( i did a model in a drawing program, But I do not know how to submit the jpg...

top topics

join