It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US war-machine's production : US 'kill team' soldier convicted of murder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Please remember: this is a few bad apples, NOT all US Military are the same as this pile of dog fecal matter

I dont know maybe it is rotten to the top.... There are two illegal wars taking place right now and one day every solider that took part in them may be held to account for his actions..A little food for thought..;-)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

The key point of a chain of command is that ranking officers are responsible for the lower ranks.

Not every US soldier does this stuff. Absolutely, that's perfectly easy to understand. But his superior officers, all the way up the chain, are responsible for his actions, and the actions of those like him. Doesn't matter if they participated or not, he is their responsibility.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
This sadistic soab deserves to be locked up. I remember hearing about this before most did and was horrified and shocked at what dude did.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Please remember: this is a few bad apples, NOT all US Military are the same as this pile of dog fecal matter

I know it. But Also I know that there won't be candy for children in war. There will be suffering and pain. This is inevitable when a war starts.

Thank you for replying.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join