It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Through the Looking Glass] Samson and Delilah Redux!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

There is a reason why Israel is the mystery babylon ,Texas brother.
whitesareisrael.wordpress.com...
www.mystery-babylon.net...

The first link says that Jerusalem is Babylon. The second link states that it is Rome.

The first link can't be true because of the three reasons I gave in my previous post.

Israel was created by Rothschild not God,

Perhaps you missed the portions in the Tanakh where YHWH uses even those who are against Him, to fulfill His purpose?

In the Torah there is warning to jews that no man must create israel till God ordains it.

I am submitting to you that the Orthodoxy do not even know their own scriptures and rely on traditions of men, which is why Yeshua rebuked them as well. They are the modern day Pharisees (that is a historically accurate and verifiable FACT).

And Rothschild is a worshipper of Satan brother. So Satan created Israel not God.

YHWH uses who He will to fulfill His purpose. Just as He used the Babylonian king to return the southern kingdom back to Jerusalem.

And which Texas militia are you in brother?
edit on 13-11-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

I am not in a militia

I would prefer to keep myself and my family safe without the fear of government employees trying to horn in and start crap.
edit on 11/14/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Brother ,christian zionists were created by kabbalists and is a satanic ruse.The set up of Israel is a satanic ruse itself for a world war .Check what Albert Pike said.

www.fixedearth.com/christian_zionists.htm

If Israel was a God's chosen why are having culture like sodom and gomorrah .Orthodox jews are more accurate than zionist christians considering that zionist christian denominations and the creation of the Scofield bible were funded by Satanic kabalists like Rothschild.

www.cephas-library.com/israel_false_zionism.html
www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm
wakeupfromyourslumber.com › Blogs › joeblow's blog
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/esp_icke53.htm
www.realjewnews.com/?p=129
watch.pair.com/new-israel.html

Yhwh has spoken about spiritual kingdom ,not material kingdom .YHWH is not some lander dealer ,but a spiritual deity. Brother,please awaken and smell the BS in zionism and Israel.Its a massive ruse. Yhwh does not approve of apartheid and genocide .If you think yhwh does then you are worshipping Moloch and Baal and certainly not yhwh.

I would prefer to keep myself and my family safe without the fear of government employees trying to horn in and start crap.

You like to play surrender monkey to mexican drug cartels ,brother?

edit on 14-11-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OmegaLogos

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join