It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Through the Looking Glass] Samson and Delilah Redux!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Adam and Eve were created in the Garden of Eden which is classically and historically and religiously believed to have been in Babylon!

There are many different views. The most popular being that the garden of Eden was in Assyria, which is north of Babylon, in present day Kurdistan.

Although, from a civilizational perspective, its make a lot of sense to consider the 'garden of eden' understood outside of its metaphysical/mystical sense, as being in Eridu - since that first city of civilized man coincides quite nicely with Biblical chronology, circa 3800 BCE

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ipleadthe5th

First, in politics, there are no 'friends' only interests. This is basic polysci stuff

Second, like i explained earlier, all of the stuff that happens in politics has its reasonings in theology. This is why since ancient times the Jews have been despised.

Take it or leave it. This is the absolute truth.
edit on 12-11-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

This is why since ancient times the Jews have been despised. Take it or leave it. This is the absolutely truth.

I hate it when people throw around their OPINION and call it "absolute truth"...

Usually everything has a reason..
If the Jews were in fact despised since ancient times then there was probably a GOOD reason..

This is the absolutely truth.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

And so you will continue go on insisting that "Jews have nothing to do with Israel" even though genetic tests have proven, over and over again, otherwise.

And you wonder why i draw out the 'anti-semite' card. If you don't like that word, perhaps "an unconscious aversion to Israel and Jews" would be more precise?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

And so you will continue go on insisting that "Jews have nothing to do with Israel" even though genetic tests have proven, over and over again, otherwise.
And you wonder why i draw out the 'anti-semite' card. If you don't like that word, perhaps "an unconscious aversion to Israel and Jews" would be more precise?

Firstly, can you show what percentage of Israeli Jews have "proven" genetic links to ancient Israel ??

Second, None of the above..

I simply don't agree with many of the things the "Israeli Government" do..

If you wish to TWIST that into Jew hatred or anti-semetic then that's simply you twisting truth..
edit on 12-11-2011 by ipleadthe5th because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

It's not an opinion, its a fact understood and accepted by a very large number of people; both those anti-semite gnostics who plot together against the Jews, and educated Jews and Rabbis.

What do you think it is?? The deepest questions of life underlie much of what happens publicly. The perennial situation between Jews and non-Jews is based on a theological disconnect, between what Huxley termed the "perennial philosophy" - a very broad term which hugs antinomianism and asceticism, and Hebraic legalism.

This is what the Egyptians, Assyrians, and Babylonians of Biblical history represent; and what the Selucid Greeks led by Antiochus IV, the Persians, the Romans, Byzantium Christians, Muslims, and all subsequent opponents of the Jewish people have symbolized - a rejection of Jewish theology and metaphysics; of the Torah, of the Hebraic revelation.. It is ALL religious, and don't think the catholic church, martin luther, the cossaks, communists, nazis and others rejected the Jews for any different reason. It is always charged by the irreconcilability between gnostic antinomianism, nihilism, relativism, and Jewish moralism, legalism, etc.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It's not an opinion, its a fact understood and accepted by a very large number of people; both those anti-semite gnostics who plot together against the Jews, and educated Jews and Rabbis.

What do you think it is?? The deepest questions of life underlie much of what happens publicly. The perennial situation between Jews and non-Jews is based on a theological disconnect, between what Huxley termed the "perennial philosophy" - a very broad term which hugs antinomianism and asceticism, and Hebraic legalism.

This is what the Egyptians, Assyrians, and Babylonians of Biblical history represent; and what the Selucid Greeks led by Antiochus IV, the Persians, the Romans, Byzantium Christians, Muslims, and all subsequent opponents of the Jewish people have symbolized - a rejection of Jewish theology and metaphysics; of the Torah, of the Hebraic revelation.. It is ALL religious, and don't think the catholic church, martin luther, the cossaks, communists, nazis and others rejected the Jews for any different reason. It is always charged by the irreconcilability between gnostic antinomianism, nihilism, relativism, and Jewish moralism, legalism, etc.

Oh it's all religious??
Couldn't possibly be that the Jews did something to p%$% people off because God's Chosen can do no wrong, right?

There's that word "FACT" again, used to express your OPINION..
But then I can understand that coming from someone that takes their entire religious book as "FACT"..
Odd though when, after thousands of years, you still can't decide where Eden was based on that book.

Must be some odd book of "FACTS" IMO..

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I am very interested in this genetic test that can prove someones religion, interesting...

we are just people religion just separates us... get over it. religion...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

reply to post by OmegaLogos

Adam and Eve were created in the Garden of Eden which is classically and historically and religiously believed to have been in Babylon!

There are many different views. The most popular being that the garden of Eden was in Assyria, which is north of Babylon, in present day Kurdistan.

Although, from a civilizational perspective, its make a lot of sense to consider the 'garden of eden' understood outside of its metaphysical/mystical sense, as being in Eridu - since that first city of civilized man coincides quite nicely with Biblical chronology, circa 3800 BCE

Well genesis says the garden was located between 4 rivers, 2 of them being the tigris and euphrates rivers, and then the river to the north and south, i forget the name, don't have my bible on me im not home. So yeah, somewhere in Iraq. I always thought the reason that entire area was a barren wasteland was because of the flaming sword gaurding Eden but hat cann't be because the flaming sword gaurding eden is Jesus Christ. No getting back unless you go through him first.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL

I am very interested in this genetic test that can prove someones religion, interesting...

we are just people religion just separates us... get over it. religion...

Genetics can't prove religion, thats hogwash. The word "jew" no longer applies as a religious word, it referrs to an ethnicity now, when the true ethnicity is called Semites, which is where the term "anti-semitic" comes from. The "jew" were originally part of the semitic hebrew tribes called the Israelites. Might as well not even bother to call them jews anymore but just hebrew. The Israelites are no more, the lost tribes have been scattered across the entire middle east and in most cases they are muslim and don't even know who they are anymore. The Assyrian Empire deported the 10 lost tribes across the region in a series of raids between 740 and 722 B.C. where they disappeared from biblical history.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

So you do wonder who are the supposed "Chosen ones"..

Chances are, they don't know themselves..

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

LOL.. I know. pure hogwash

great reply star for remembering all of that and being able to teach it.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipleadthe5th

So you do wonder who are the supposed "Chosen ones"..

Chances are, they don't know themselves..

Well there are groups of people that are nomadic and live on the afghanistan and pakistan borders that have distinctly hebrew traditions and rituals even though they are muslim and they celebrate the jewish feast days like passover and the feast of lights. These people call themselves the pashan or bani-israel. Their tribes are thought to be some of the lost tribes.

Lavani=Levi
Gaji=Gad
Yusefzai=Joseph

It is thought by some that Mannaseh and Ephriam ended up in europe somewhere, and Ephriams tribe is thought to be the Brittish and their decendants and that mannaseh ended up in the germanic/russian area but this theory lacks concrete evidence at this time. Brittish is thought to mean "the covenant keepers" in one of the ancient languages which is one reaosn why it is though the brittish and their american decenandants could be the tribe of ephriam.

The lost tribes were spread to the 4 corners of the assyrian empire in the 4 cardinal directions so it is possible that mannaseh and ephriam could have ended up in europe.

It is very possible that Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden could have been decendants of the lost tribes and not even have known it. Even members in al'Qaeda could be from the lost tribes although i would think they would at least know who they were i cannot think with any good concience that the lost Israel would just forget their heritage and not pass it down through the generations so if they are muslim they would still have many of the israelite customs ingrained in their daily lives.
edit on 13-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Its actually so very simple to accept. Judaism is fundamentally different from every religion. Every religion has its formal "law" - but it also has its Sacred-profane paradigm, where there is a defined sacred and a defined profane, i.e. secular culture.

Only Judaism, or rather, Hebraism (the bible) rejects the social standards of the "nations" or "Goyim". The Goyim are immersed in a dualism that separates the sacred from the profane. That sets a stage for both dimensions to exist and thrive. Judaism does not. In all cases, sexual promiscuity is wrong, murder, theft, wrong. Usury, wrong - unless against those who don't acknowledge a universal morality i.e. gentiles (referring to their culture). And these are simply the rational laws with an intellectual basis; something any human being can understand and accept. In addition to these laws, which are in any case dismissed by most cultures the world over (hence the rampant social inequality, promiscuity, hatred, etc) the Rabbinic law prescribes 613 Mitzvoth - commandments - which extend from
the Torahs written law. The purpose of these laws is to create the paradigm in which every aspect of life, the smallest minutiae, become sacralized, and enters into the sphere of the "temple", which is what the idea of a holy temple with windows that emit light from within to the world of exteriority represents. Everything is analyzed to the smallest degree - which is the Halacha - Jewish law - and one is expected to live a life of perfect spirituality merged with perfect analytical/reasonable insight. This in Kabbalistic terms is called the "union of Abba and Imma", or Chokmah and Binah. Where the spirituality and intuition of the right is wedded with the intellectual analysis of the left.

Islam, Christianity, both have antinomian dimensions, particularly in the esoteric worship of the sacred feminine. In Christianity this is Mary, and in Islam this is Fatima. Islam has less a problem with this then Christianity, but still, there is a difference at a base metaphysical level between the Gnostic dualism of the above two religions and Judaism. Judaism absolutely rejects this fascination and preoccupation with the "void" - the nothingness, which Christ incarnates, which Mohommad is the messenger of. In fact, Mohommad appears to be, at least in the 7th and 8th centuries, during the Ummayad Caliphate, a title for Christ - meaning in Arabic, "Praised, Chosen", and this would explain both the appearance of christian motifs on coins from this supposedly "islamic" period, as well as "Jesus, son of mary", mentioned on the inner walls of the Dome of the Rock. Islam is said to have been developed from a Christian Arabian Theology based on Syrian theology of the Ummayad dynasty, by the Abbasids, who transformed the monotheistic Christianity (non-trinitarian, in opposition to the byzantium trinitarianism) of their predecessors into a brand new religion; Mohommad, an epithet and symbolic title for Jesus, became Mohommad the prophet - a real figure.

Hinduism, Buddhism, has the same fascination, to an even greater degree and with even less outer restrictions then either Christianity or Islam. All 4 of these religions are apart of what Schuon, Guenon, Huxley, Blavatsky, Coomaraswamy, Manly P Hall and others would call the "perennial philosophy". It is by no means coincidence that these authors ignore Judaism. And if mention is made of Judaism, its very rare (as in Huxley), or deleterious (as in Schuon, Guenon), or not mentioned at all (Hall), or perhaps most honestly, vituperated, by Helena Blavatasky, Alice Bailey and other theosophical writers..

Judaism appears to be the de-facto theological, and socio-political nemesis of the Gentile Oligarchy. And because everything, both in Judaism, and in Gnosticism, is believed to reflect a metaphysical process, the Jew as treated by Christians ands Muslims is a symbol for the "ego" - which insists to look at things from a value oriented "right wrong" perspective. Judaism on the other hand believes God created this world, this lower dimension, for just this reason.

So what happens in politics, between nations, is in fact a symbolic representation and analogy of a metaphysical dynamic generated by the gnostic elite. America is a symbol, Israel is a symbol, Palestine (from Philistine) is a symbol. Sound strange?? Im sure it does. The world is much different from what the Public in its spiritual ignorance imagines it to be.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The world is much different from what the Public in its spiritual ignorance imagines it to be.

Or you could be totally wrong..
The difference between you and me is that I'm open to being wrong whereas you are not..
I know I'm expressing my opinion where you believe you are expressing facts..

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Not everything is a matter of equivocation. For instance, i know for certain what my house number is, what my phone number is. Some things we are allowed to be absolutely certain about.

While my latter statement of "everything reflects a metaphysical process" might have been said with too much assertion, i am absolutely and unequivocally certain that the gentile elites, the noble houses, the Vatican, Christianity and Islam, are systematically opposed to Judaism.

This statement should seal the deal, but i know people like you refuse to budge from a position of neutrality.

Elsewhere, we read in Bailey's "Plan for the New World Order," in the section on the "reorganization of world religions," that Goal No. 2 calls for: "The gradual dissolution - again if in any way possible - of the Orthodox Jewish faith, with its obsolete teaching, its separative emphasis."

Alice Bailey was a famous theosophist and founder of Lucis (formerly lucifer) Trust, a UN sponsored spiritual organization.

Robert Muller, who served for 45 years as the UNs under-secretary, and was known around the UN as the "philosopher", admitted that his beliefs were based on Baileys theological writings.

Do you know what this means? The under-secretary is the 2nd in command behind the UN Secretary General i.e. U Thant, Kurt Waldheim, Javier Pérez de Cuéllar, Boutros Boutros-Ghali and Kofi Annan. This guy ADMITTED that his political philosophy was based on Alice Baileys theological writings.

It is no secret to anyone who actually knows, that the elites are immersed in esotericism; in metaphysics, in theology, in mysticism, in occultism.....

Bailey also wrote

The Jews are the reincarnation of spiritual failures or residues from another planet... The Jew represents materialism, cruelty and a spiritual conservatism, under the domination of the separative, selfish mind, that from which all good [New Age] disciples want to emerge.

The word "love" for others is lacking in Judaism... The Jew has never grasped the love of God. The God of the Jews is possessive and greedy. Jehovah is not God.

Again, to restate the central interest of Alice Bailey. It is not Jews she hates, but Judaism, particularly ORTHODOX i.e. traditional Judaism.

he gradual dissolution - again if in any way possible - of the Orthodox Jewish faith, with its obsolete teaching, its separative emphasis.

If you understand the theological reasons behind her, Blavataskys, and other theological/metaphysical writers, it becomes very clear why the Selucid Greeks (Antiochus IV Epiphanes entered the Holy Temple, desecrated the holy of holies and erected a statue of Zeus in its stead - this triggered whats celebrated in Judaism today as "haunakah", the rebellion of the Hasmonean Jews against the imposition of Greek culture on Jews in Israel. The Greeks famously outlawed circumcision, Sabbath observance, and Torah study) , Romans (the persecutions of Titus, who destroyed the 2nd temple in 70 CE, and later Hadrian, who destroyed 985 Judean villages, killed about a million Jews in the 2 Judean wars, and killed many of Judaisms leading Rabbinic figures and sages. Out of hatred for the Jews, he renamed Judea 'Palestina", and renamed Jerusalem to "Aelia Capitolina", and kicked all the Jews out), Byzantium Christians, Abbasid Muslims, Catholic Church (an endless list of atrocities; the crusades, blood libels, inquisitions etc), Martin Luther (to highlight the gnostic essence of gentile hate for Judaism; Luther preached antinomianism, as sin as a way to serve God. He also wrote the scathing and libelous book "on the Jews and their lies" - this coming from a guy who preached sin i.e. lies, promiscuity etc, and yet still moronic antisemites quote luther as if Luther were a model of integrity), Cossaks, Tzarist Russia, Nazis, Communists etc hated Judaism......

And yet again today we have another 'spontaneous" expression of Jew hatred emerging in the guise of "anti-Zionism", designed to re-frame the hatred of one particular group - that of Jews - under a new rubric. They've even managed to turn the rebuttal of "antisemitism" into a "card" that is perpetually pulled in order for Jews to take advantage of others. While the charge of antisemitism can definitely be overused, it is nonetheless a legitimate historical phenomena that continues to rear its head. People nowadays just fail to see it because its been hidden under another title, that of "Zionism" - which has become synonymous with Nazi, and other nefarious words, this despite the fact that Zionism simply means a state for Jews. Its nothing more then a national movement, and in a deeper sense, reflects the millennial desire of followers of Judaism to return to their holy land. This, has been transformed into the most nefarious and malevolent thing by constant non-stop propaganda, misrepresentation, exaggeration and double standards. Israel, the collective name for the Jewish state, is now one of the most controversial issues one can bring up; and with certain groups, the most easily reviled.
edit on 13-11-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I don't like religion..
It has caused more hatred and death than anything else on the planet.
It is often used as an EXCUSE for war IMO as it is convenient..

I have seen NO proof that religion is fact from ANY faith.
It is mostly a bunch of stories mingled with a little history to give it the illusion of truth.
I must say it is very well written in that it seems to give NO certainties to be tested and proven wrong.
ie: No specific dates etc that can be verified in the future..

The world NEEDS morals, it doesn't need religion..

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipleadthe5th

I don't like religion..
It has caused more hatred and death than anything else on the planet.
It is often used as an EXCUSE for war IMO as it is convenient..

I have seen NO proof that religion is fact from ANY faith.
It is mostly a bunch of stories mingled with a little history to give it the illusion of truth.
I must say it is very well written in that it seems to give NO certainties to be tested and proven wrong.
ie: No specific dates etc that can be verified in the future..

The world NEEDS morals, it doesn't need religion..

In most cases that is because only one faith can be right which means the others are wrong. Someone is going to be in the wrong and i'd hate to be in the faith that gets it wrong because its going to be a very unpleasant eternity.

All religion really is are the rituals and sacred rights each different faith practices. Fo christians we celebrate passover differently than the jews because that was the day our messiah was nailed to a roman cross and his blood was shed on us and we celebrate Pentecost 50 days after Yeshua rose from the dead when the Holy Spirit was recieved by the 120 apostles in the upper room.

Just because you have a religion doesn't mean you do not have morals. What you have to understand is that different people have a different set of morals and values. To a true follower of Yeshua ha Meshiach we abhor violence and we were taught if we lived by the sword we would die by the sword, we also abhor abortion. It is not for us to exact retribution or revenge that is the right of only our King and God and is not for man to do under any circumstances. That is what we were taught but there were many who corrupted the faith with their lies and atrocities and it has been a stain on us ever since.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: For the purposes of this thread I will be refering to Iran as Samson and Zion as Delilah

Except that Samson was a Hebrew of the tribe of Dan.

And yes, I read later on that Dan was the Phillistines.

That is absolutely not correct. If you would do your research, you would learn that the Phillistines invaded Dan, and they were YHWH's punishment for Dan.

Hence why many Philllistine locations have the Danite naming.

and I welcome the zionist shills in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

Nice "disclosure." Ayone who disagrees with you is a Zionist shill. Not so much as a disclosure, as it is a back door to say what you want to say without the fear of anyone calling you out on it.

So on to the rest, and Lonewolf19792000, this one is at you as well . . .

It is not possible for Jerusalem to by BABYLON THE GREAT.

*Mystery Babylon will cease to exist when it is destroyed, and after that "shall be found no more at all" (Revelation 18:21), yet Yeshuah will reign for one thousand years from Jerusalem.

*Jeremiah 51 explicitly states what Babylon will do to Jerusalem. That is not possible if Jerusalem is Babylon.

*Believers are told to come out of Babylon and head towards Jerusalem, which is yet another dichotomy that is impossible if Jerusalem is Babylon.

There are quite a few more, but those should suffice.

Here is some evidence that might support that ...

Pre Flood ...

. . .

Okay, and then?

Post Flood ... Abram/Abraham was a Babylonian!

Except that YHWH called him out of the pagan practices that the people had descended into. He then changed Abram's name to Abraham.

And he became the father of a new people whose bloodlines did not matter. All that mattered was following the laws of YHWH. If one follows YHWH, you are a descendent of Abraham. If you do not, you are not. Plain and simple.

But keep on hemming and hawing. It makes it fun

reply to post by CosmicWaterGate

And no one knows what the hell you are talking about.

edit on 11/13/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

There is a reason why Israel is the mystery babylon ,Texas brother.
whitesareisrael.wordpress.com...
www.mystery-babylon.net...

Israel was created by Rothschild not God,In the Torah there is warning to jews that no man must create israel till God ordains it. And Rothschild is a worshipper of Satan brother. So Satan created Israel not God.

And which Texas militia are you in brother?
edit on 13-11-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join