It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoops! Didn't Mean To Kill You. I Thought You Were An Arab. My Bad...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You should never use the Term coward in your vocabulary , because i highly doubt you know what a coward actually is , when you , yourself could very well be a Coward and probably are. If my life felt threatened ... id kill you as fast as i could possibly could. Not only to preserve my life , which isnt my primary goal. My primary goal is so you dont get to home to your family or your friends and brag about taking my life. The thought of it pisses me off. So if some one is about to kill me or i think you are about to kill me .... id take your life in an instant and without regret and sleep peacefully that night and forget about you.

You going home to your family , and i dont get to go home to my family , means i lose ... and i hate losing with an absolute passion , its all a game and i will end your game.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

I don't know what to say other than I hope these views you expressed are not really how you feel. If this is really how you feel then you are a danger to yourself and those around you.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

your name is prince of peace but your post shows how truly ignorant you are. its people like you that make the world such an ugly place to live. didnt your mother ever tell you if you dont have anythung nice to say dont say anything at all? buzz off with your racist verbal diarreah you ignorant prick.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Ou and I are aware what goes on over ther but some people believe "those ragheads deserved it".

As I pointed out if that was a car full of Arab children there would have been no IDF apology to the family and the news article would have labeled them extremists.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I love you too sweetie!!!

Originally posted by DieBravely

Originally posted by princeofpeace
That towel makes a nice target!!! And if you dont score a direct hit, well there's something to wipe the blood up with afterwards.

Disgusting idiot.

Nazi scum.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Yeah yeah yeah whatever Ace-dont get your pink panties in a whad. Dont read anything more into my screen name than you do with any of the other screen names on this site that reference aliens, star ships, other dimensions, video game charatcers etc!!!

Originally posted by kronix

your name is prince of peace but your post shows how truly ignorant you are. its people like you that make the world such an ugly place to live. didnt your mother ever tell you if you dont have anythung nice to say dont say anything at all? buzz off with your racist verbal diarreah you ignorant prick.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
PWNED!!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

You should go join the IDF.

You would have a promising career

And you should go and work for kim il Jong, you would fit right in with your ability to twist everything into a completely one sided, biased, distorted extreme viewpoint!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
PWNED!!!!!

Yeah, u sure got us bro

Anything on the topic to say?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
nm
edit on 11-11-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

You're total trash.
Second line

...total freaking garbage.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This must be the stupidest post in a while.
You said "Israelis consider themselves more important than the Arabs."
Do you think palestinians don't consider their deaths more important then israeli deaths?

What statement would Hamas give if they killed by mistake a palestinian who they thought was an israel soldier? They would probably call the dead palestinian a martyr and give him a party funeral like they always do.

Are you that desperate to find things to attack the IDF that you resort to these pointless threads...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Are you that desperate to find things to attack the IDF that you resort to these pointless threads...

Well I've seen some of your threads so I wouldn't throw too many stones if I were you.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

I thought it was a great idea to make a thread about.

This is a side of the West Bank many people don't get to see without the Israel bias. It's nice to share the news for without their slant on it.

Are you afraid people might actually figure what is going on in Israel and they might finally start speaking out?

edit on 12-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: thread

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

i fail to see how i was pwned. its clear the only one thats been pwned here is you for your insensitive garbage you posted. doesnt it say clearly "before you reply make every post matter"? well your post had nothing valuable to add to this thread so myself and others just decided to call you on it and like an immiture school boy you come back with nothing relevant. go spread your hate elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This is a side of the West Bank many people don't get to see without the Israel bias. It's nice to share the news for without their slant on it.

What gets me is that we keep hearing that Gaza would be free, just like the West Bank, if Hamas was gone..

Now HOW is the West Bank "free" is the IDF are still there with checkpoints etc??
Doesn't sound too free to me.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ipleadthe5th

Yeah it certainly is not "free".

Many members on here blindly claim that Israeli Arabs share the same rights as Israeli Jews for example. This is clearly a myth.

Checkpoint after checkpoint will make your short daily commute feel rather long after a while.

Don't speed! You might get shot.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join