It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry does David Letterman's "Top Ten List" for damage control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
www.examiner.com...

GOP presidential candidate Rick Perry read David Letterman's Top Ten List and appeared on numerous television programs to control damage done by his awkward memory-lapse on the Nov. 9th debate.

VIDEO linked...
www.examiner.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
apparently forgetting what your handlers coached you to say is more damaging to your presidential bid, than groping, grabbing and sexually harassing 5 women at your work.

that's the great state america is in.

lucky both those tools have no hope of winning. if america has any sense ron paul would win.

but i think running against obama he'll probably lose and waste his chance.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

My thoughts exactly! I dislike pretty much anything Perry says and stands for, but in light of the other tools standing around him, forgetting one line in a debate really seems like the pettiest thing to pick apart..

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Personally, Rick Perry's pollitics scares the bejeebers out of me. But his gaffs and the way he handles them is endearing to me.

I have been on stage and have completely lost my train of thought, and brain farted gigles instead of lines. It could happen to anyone. His ability to self deprecate in light of just being human is his finest quality.

With his light hearted, casual, as lib style, I think he definately has a career in public speaking after all is said and done.

new topics

top topics

join