It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Right Wing Media...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Does any one else besides me think the media has gone from Left to Right since Bush came into office?

All it does is talk through the Right Wing Agenda...

And Demonizes Peace Protesters, and doesn't tell you that most of the WTC family's were behind 9/11 yet say "think of the WTC family's"

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I would most likely agree with you, if you could provide examples.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
LOL I meant to say the 9/11 family's are not behind Bush in this war...

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well I'm watching MSNBC (which was once known to be 100% Liberal)and they are Demonizing the left wing saying oh they are always wrong, the left are always left and never right, oh every thing is going better then expected, the left wing are idiots, they were wrong...

Only 20% of Iraq is under American control, there are much more American and Civillian deaths to come-Rumsfeld today

The real easy part will be taking off Saddam and his regime, the real hard part will be what we do after Saddam's regime is out of control, yet Rumsfeld said only 20% of Iraq is under American Control...

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
But its all the same!

Check out these sites

www.fair.org...

www.tvnewslies.org...

www.mediawhoresonline.com...

www.takebackthemedia.com...

just to name a few.Consider that most of the owners of news stations & papers are BIG republican contributors.Their money,their idias!We already know the right wing owns the AM radio.They are almost done contoling the news & papers as well.Sad,but true!

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
what about the left wing media

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
IT DON"T EXIST!!!!!

Where was the left wing media when the anthrax attacker was targetting liberals?(Tom Daschelle,Tom Brokaw,Dan Rather,etc)

Was this the same Liberal media that gave Clinton such a hard time?Clinton made the careers of so many!

What about all the stuff Bush gets away with?Same left wing media?

Puh-leaze!

You MUST be joking!

www.whatliberalmedia.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Most of the media, NBC, CBS, ABC are liberal in their coverage. Most talk radio , ie, Limabaugh, Hannity and even Howard Stern to an extent is conservative. Why? because the TV news just reports what they want to report and when its false, no one calls them on it. On talk radio, the host have to argue their points before their audiences on a daily basis.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I found this quote to ad about who really controls the media and why..."

If one group is effectively in control of national governments and multinational corporations; promotes world government through control of media, foundation grants, and education; and controls and guides the issues of the day; then they control most options available. The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and the financial powers behind it, have done all these things, and promote the "New World Order", as they have for over seventy years.

To read the whole article use this link:

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
In my opinion...

The media is a puppet, and so are both wings. All they do is create unrest out of perfectly easy situations. They are creating chaos so the NWO can take over.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Mainstream media has been liberal for years, that is how the left has infected the nation with its society-destroying nonsense.
Rush came along and gave the public an alternative message and it caught on very quickly. The reason is most are smart enough not to believe feel-good garbage that makes no sense.
After a while of conservative radio shows making money and liberal shows failing somebody finally came up with the idea of offering an alternative to the liberal controlled news, and Fox came about.
Many places have fought placing Fox News, but public demand has gotten it all over the country now, and it is smoking everyone else. The message? We aren't buying that same old left-wing, brainwashing rhetoric when their is a spin out there that makes better sense to us.
But remember, its all spin, and the most dangerous spin is the one that is more appealing to you.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Its all propaganda. Do I type that in vain?! lol
Seriously who controls what they(media/reporters) report. Thats easy enough, its a very effective tactic that the military has used for too long. Good journalism is rare to find, unregulated is perhaps unknown.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Just like Adam Sandler movies are #1.Doesn't mean he makes good movies, just brain dead mindless entertainment!Britney Spears sold more albums than Bruce Springstein,does that mean she's more talented?How many GREAT movies have you seen that haven't made any money?Just because something is successful,doesn't mean its always good.

Fox caters to a very guliable audience(Just like Rush does.Have you ever heard his advertisers?Avacor,grow your hair back, get rich while you sleep.Ultimate HGH,look 10-15 years younger in 6 weeks!)C'MON! There is NO LIBERAL MEDIA! I wish there was,really I do! The Reich wing is doing all they can to control the media(they already own AM talk radio)Just look at who owns the news papers,the news staions.These ARE BIG REPUBLICAN DONORS!How can any intelligent person NOT SEE THE OBVIOUS?These are the same people who claim there is no recsession,a safe strong stock market, & high employment.They Are so stubborn to admit that this joke of a Resident has destroyed this country!The media is nothing more than a cheerleader for the Boy King George! Yeah, okay...whatever,we're MUCH better off now than we were when Clinton (our last ELECTED President)was in office!No war.Great economy.Plenty of jobs.Loved throu out most of the world,etc.

The Conservative media focused ONLY on Clinton personal/sex life,not his MANY accomplishments!ANyone who honestly believes the media is liberal does not have a firm grasp of reality!

www.mediawhoresonline.com...

www.takebackthemedia.com...

www.whatliberalmedia.com...

www.bartcop.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It seems Conservatives are more manipulted then the Liberals under Clinton

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What happens when a "liberal" becomes elected as president? Will the media still be very conservative and bash the president, or will they switch sides and talk as if they have always been a liberal? By the way, I am a liberal.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I prefer the right-wing media, it is more balanced and more pro-USA, and more moarlistic. I think the media turns to whatever president is in power. By the way I am conservative.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico

The Conservative media focused ONLY on Clinton personal/sex life,not his MANY accomplishments!

can you name one? because i honestly couldn't tell you any thing he did while he was president other than cut the defence budget, oh yeah he vetoed the partial birth abortion ban. he also got the mideast peace deal signed, we seen how well that worked out.

[Edited on 4/19/2003 by AegisFang]

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Aegis heere is a list of a few of Clinton's "accomplishments"

1. Lowered FBI/CIA/NSA funding

2. Lowered Military funding.

3. Vetoed the partial abortion ban.

4. Had 2 chances to capute Osama bin Laden.

5. Had one chance to kill Osam bin Laden.

6. Had a chance to kill Huessein and stop him.

7. The Lewinsky Scandal.

Looks like Slick Willie was a great president. Of cousre he was'nt! One of the worst presidentds since Nixon.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
As I mentioned before, the far left tends to get very uncomfortable whenever facts are mentioned and discussed, as the far left has a very hard time digesting the truth.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Right Dragon, and they always pull the "What has Bush done" crap. Hey lefties heres two good books for you.

"Dereliction of Duty" and my personal favourite....

"Bill Oreilly. The No Spin Zone".

These two might open your eyes a bit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join