It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a "Sim"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
A "Sim"?

Ever played the video game "the Sims"?
A few years back i was driving back from a soccer game with my cousin when i was about 17, meibe 16. At that time i would listen to my cousin that'll would always talk to me about the government, conspiracy theories etc... and one thing that i really remember was when he told me "some guy made a theory that our life's are just a video game, kinda like "the Sims", someones makes our lives mannnn!". those are the exact words that come to mind when i think back to that moment. My cousin at that age encouraged me to start reading and educating myself, ATS was the first website he introduced me to. Back to topic, i came across this speech by Charlie Chaplin that made me think back to that day about "the Sims". I did some research and came up with this, what do you guys think? Don't go too hard on me, this is the 2nd thread i write.

What is "the Sims"?

Are you a Sim?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-11-2011 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: youtube link doesn't work.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If I'm a sim then my master is boring as #.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Why did you put this in political madness again?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Why did you put this in political madness again?

how do i change that?
help me please. lol

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot

boring? aren't you enjoying your american dream?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

You know what's really funny and synchronistic about your post? I was just going through a bunch of stuff around the house and found a bunch of Sims games. They were fun and interesting. But the voices going blah blah blah is sort of a blurring of individuality.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

You know what's really funny and synchronistic about your post? I was just going through a bunch of stuff around the house and found a bunch of Sims games. They were fun and interesting. But the voices going blah blah blah is sort of a blurring of individuality.

same thing here, i was looking through some of my little cousins video games and thought about this.
something else happened to me that might relate to that, i was at the market and i thought i had saw my EX gf that had left to the navy a yr ago, very peculiar that she actually send me a message via facebook today and i was like

energy?
edit on 11-11-2011 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld
Are You A "Sim"?

edit on 11-11-2011 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: youtube link doesn't work.

hopay, toka doka noopie...
whoop da mono le bon ci chono.
oska boka dawa!
ooooh, so vey mon beyana.

*sob*

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot

boring? aren't you enjoying your american dream?

Only when I go to sleep

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Dude or dudet HEY you out side the screen yea you. Come on go get the CHEAT codes for this game so I can have millions.
O and when you make women for my OI prefer brunets long hair glasses and waring a dress .
O befor i go one last thing Please put a CEALING IN THE RESTROOM really my buts noting so great to see anyway

new topics

top topics

join