It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need advice guys ),:(getting over an ex)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred

Originally posted by lostangel818
its been 8months and ,I still feel like i love him ):

Protip: Love does not exist.

True love does exist. Accept Jesus Christ as Lord and savior and then live your life for him and you will find joy you never thought existed or humanly possible. When youre standing in his presence and feel him with you nothing else in the world will ever matter again.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I still cant get over my ex , he was my first on everything 、its been 8months and ,
I still feel like i love him ): he left me due to distance and other stuff . I just feel so depressed im hardly happy cause of him . I keep having dreams about him , i have had over 5 depression break downs ,and i feel like im gonna have another one. I dont know who to talk to about this with , i dont trust any of my friends,and i dont wanna tell any of my family members for advice . When he left me i was gonna commit suicide but something stopped me, i dint wanna make my mom suffer, i still think about dying.

need to go out and meet other guys
put the past behind you

go listen to some peaches?
like sex on the beaches, huh what?
edit on 11-11-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

True love does exist. Accept Jesus Christ as Lord and savior and then live your life for him and you will find joy you never thought existed or humanly possible. When youre standing in his presence and feel him with you nothing else in the world will ever matter again.

Ery Mornin'

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Help others that may be worse off than yourself. Make it a point to increase the quality of life for others who may be experiencing something similar. Be involved in their lives. Find others with your same problems, and talk about them together. You will each be able to help each other in different areas that you alone would not know how to deal with.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have so many friends that are going through this.

Its hard, the only thing that will make you feel better is time really.

I tell my friends, why do you wish to be with someone that does not want to be with you. Really think about that question. Yes you had great moments but if he really wanted to be with you he would have stuck around.

The whole long distence thing is BS. Me and my girl lived 3 HOURS AWAY from each other and we would take turns driving to see each other every weekend. We did that for two years. She then moved to where i live and we are now getting married.

Really think about the first question i asked, why do you wish to be with someone that does not want to be with you? ask yourself over and over again. you will find the awnser!

good luck

edit on 11-11-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

What if I accepted Mohammad instead and just considered Jesus a prophet?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I still cant get over my ex , he was my first on everything 、its been 8months and ,
I still feel like i love him ): he left me due to distance and other stuff . I just feel so depressed im hardly happy cause of him . I keep having dreams about him , i have had over 5 depression break downs ,and i feel like im gonna have another one. I dont know who to talk to about this with , i dont trust any of my friends,and i dont wanna tell any of my family members for advice . When he left me i was gonna commit suicide but something stopped me, i dint wanna make my mom suffer, i still think about dying.

Hello, and greetings. First of all, no man, or woman for that matter, is worth killing yourself over. I have learned that when one is in a relationship for a time, apiece of that stays with you for a very long time. Shared memories are hard to discard. The fastest way, of course, is to go out and get laid, and release some of the pent up remorse and heartache. Just don't fall right into a new relationship. Love is a fickle thing, fleeting, and sometimes hard to see. A wise person once said, "If you love a thing, let it go, if it loves you, it will return to you." I sincerely believe that. Good luck to you.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

What if I accepted Mohammad instead and just considered Jesus a prophet?

Muhammad is not the messiah and any muslim would tell you that. Muhammad is a prophet and nothing more. Muhammad doesn't preach the love of God or that God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten Son so that whoever believed in him would not perish but have eternal life. Muhammad preaches "if any man changes his religion, kill him". A stark contrast to Christ's message of forgiveness and loving your enemies as you love your neighbors. Jesus said he came to save all mankind, it would make him a liar if he didn't allow people to change their religions and believe in him instead of their false gods.

Muslims differ in their beliefs about Christ because they do not believe he is immanuel (God in person or God in flesh) and christians do. To them we are confused and misguided.
edit on 12-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by lostangel818

heh, the crazy thing is I am also going through the same thing, she dumped me 8-9 months ago and I haven't been in a serious relationship since then. It sucks because, just like yours, it was the distance, I am away in medical school and she told me there was no more passion in the relationship and told me it takes two people to be in love and she fell out of love with me. I found out from mutual friends that she went on a few dates with another dude after we broke up, and it killed me inside. I am doing much better now, the pain has subsided, but I do think about her from time to time whenever my mind is not busy. But, I know I will never take her back. Why? Because she CHANGED. I was and will always be true to myself, and that is what you need. I know I will be over her when someone else comes and takes her place, I guess its just because I am studying all day and not going out that my mind tends to wander off sometimes. It is the rejected person within us that yearns for the significant other. But remember, as human beings, we have been blessed with both a mind and a heart. The heart is the irrational part of us that pretty much tells us to go with our gut instinct. However, the mind must guide the right action. I am a medical student, if you are suffering from depression and need someone to talk to, I will gladly listen. Breakups are tough, I've been dumped by every girl I've dated and I'm 23. I have been a prick/nice guy/etc, all sorts and could not seem to find the right person. Do not go around expecting to fall in love or find someone like that, maybe its time to just stop worrying as much and just go with the flow. Who knows, maybe a few years down the line you guys might bump heads. Life is short, go out and enjoy it. Let me know if you need someone to talk to, do not bottle up everything inside, that will lead you into another depression.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Indeed he is right, you will bring yourself more pain for no reason, in the end, if its meant to be, the universe has its ways. Whenever a door closes, another one opens.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join