It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11-11-11 Ron Paul/Veteran's day Support Them Now moneybomb has begun!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The troops (majority) want Ron Paul as their commander in chief, let's make it happen.

Donate here

Pledge here

Let's bring them home guys.

edit on 10-11-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think it is disgusting to try to use a day meant to honor our veterans into a money-making scheme. Does he have no shame at all? It seems he'll use any opportunity to make a buck.

edit on 11-11-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

The money bomb was 100% grassroots created and I'm thinking you knew already that but wanted to blame him anyways.

1) Ron Paul gets the most campaign contributions from the military, if you look at the pie chart, you'll see what I mean. These figures are backed by the latest FEC third quarter filings for 2011.

2) Since Ron Paul receives such large support from active and non-active military service persons, it is assumed they agree with his foreign policy, considering donating to his presidential campaign will help elect him as their commander in chief. He promised to bring them home, end the wars and promote peace without intervention.

3) Shame? disgust? no honor? You call wanting to end the wars and bring the troops home shameful?

We use Veterans Day as something to REMIND people that we have AMERICANS dying overseas. Each and every day, children and spouses don't know if their loved ones will return in one piece, a wheelchair, stretcher, or coffin. You want to honor the vets? THEN HONOR THEM.

Put your money where your mouth is and get them home and out of pointless wars.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
I think it is disgusting to try to use a day meant to honor our veterans into a money-making scheme. Does he have no shame at all? It seems he'll use any opportunity to make a buck.

edit on 11-11-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

Paul is the only candidate that will bring our troops home day one. The military has donated more money to Paul than all the others including Obama. We can honor our veterans by placing a man in office that will stop the useless, undeclared, unconstitutional and illegal wars.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

The money bomb was 100% grassroots created and I'm thinking you knew already that but wanted to blame him anyways.

I don't care what you're thinking about what I know. No "money bomb" in the name of Ron Paul goes out without his knowledge of it. His face is all over the pages asking for money, so don't try to pass it off as some surprise gift from a grateful grassroots org.:shk:

1) Ron Paul gets the most campaign contributions from the military, if you look at the pie chart, you'll see what I mean. These figures are backed by the latest FEC third quarter filings for 2011.

So what? That's no reason to politicize a day of respect and honor. It's like he is saying "Thank you for your service and sacrifice, now please give me your money." As I said, disgusting.

3) Shame? disgust? no honor? You call wanting to end the wars and bring the troops home shameful?

You say this as if he is the only person that wants to bring the troops home. That may play in Peoria, but not here.

We use Veterans Day as something to REMIND people that we have AMERICANS dying overseas. Each and every day, children and spouses don't know if their loved ones will return in one piece, a wheelchair, stretcher, or coffin. You want to honor the vets? THEN HONOR THEM.

Yeah, don't shake them down for a few bucks like Ron Paul is doing.:shk:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Actually the moneybomb, like I said, was 100% thought out, finalized and executed by the grassroots, trust me I know, I was apart of it. All the campaign does is collect the donations, work the site ticker and spread the word.

I'm just going to ignore your negativity and let the vets speak for themselves.

Veterans for Ron Paul = 5,700+ and counting.
www.facebook.com...

One by one, Veterans for Ron Paul speak out and persuade their fellow Americans to stop the wars:

Shall I keep going? or do you get the point? there are tons of Veterans for Ron Paul and I can't possibly spoonfeed them all to you.
edit on 12-11-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

top topics

join