It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why WW3 May go nuclear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I don't want to get into the parties/countries involved but I really think that WW3 may go nuclear for the following reasons. It may start off conventional and everyone might be playing by the rules, but as soon as someone starts to lose and they really do not want to lose, they may pull out the nukes instead of admit defeat. That way they will not lose. It takes a big man to admit defeat and the countries that do not admit it, may pull the nuke card if their position is that much worth saving for. I really think that it will be a slow culmination of conventional war that eventually builds up. I think that ww3 started with 9.11 and it is slowly building up until more and more people start to get involved. How many countries is the USA at war with now? They are at the breaking point and now there is an undeclared war with Pakistan that the USA is doing and what if it intensifies? Pakistan may nuke all the US bases back to Kentucky.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”
― Albert Einstein

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”
― Albert Einstein

Yeah well Einsteins been proven wrong lately so........ the op was right about one thing: We have been in WW3 since 2003.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia

― Albert Einstein

Yeah well Einsteins been proven wrong lately so........ the op was right about one thing: We have been in WW3 since 2003.

Riiiight. and laying the foundation for the next century of physics was "wrong".

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
the OP is right on somethings from his post

I really think that it will be a slow culmination of conventional war that eventually builds up. I think that ww3 started with 9.11 and it is slowly building up until more and more people start to get involved. How many countries is the USA at war with now?
it is not the "now" it is the "planed", remember Bush and the Axis of evil states, countrys here is a link to part of them notice part of them www.gallup.com... from the link

Bush used his first State of the Union address following the 9/11 attacks as a bully pulpit to identify North Korea, Iran, and Iraq as an "axis of evil" threatening world peace.
here is the rest Syria Pakistan Afghanistan and China just like the pre planed Iraq war vietnamwartimeline.blogspot.com... from the link

January 26, 1998
The Project for a New American Century urges President Clinton to oust Saddam Hussein. Among the eighteen signers are Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz and John Bolton
now that we have done Iraq and Afghanistan and are now targeting Pakistan Iran Syria and N Korean this just leaves China, some reading to give you a clue www.foreignpolicy.com... will post more at a later time
edit on 11-11-2011 by bekod because: editting

top topics

join