It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would the Bush presidency be like if Sept.11 hadn't happened?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by slank

jeeze louise and dcgolf, I have secret sources from the CIA that tell me the Brooklyn Bridge is for sell, either of you want to buy?

What's the asking price? I guess I'm not sure why this was directed at me.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
While it may be fun to idly speculate, the hard fact is that 9/11 DID happen and has influenced everything since. Thinking about the way things might have been is a futile exercise.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have a theory.
People with great power and wealth frustrated with the fact they can't fortell the future try another option, they create it.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Before 9/11, Bush was being looked at as a bumbling fool. Does anybody remember "That's My Bush" on Comedy Central? 9/11 happens and all of a sudden he's thought of as a great leader. I told some friends before 9/11, I thought we would go after Iraq, not because of WMD, but unfinished business for the Bush family.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It was his destiny. Where Bush goes, war follows.

And if theres gonna be a war, then George wants in...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don't know if it's been said already, but it seems like a rhetorical question - bush without 9/11? Without Bush in power ther would probably have been no 9/11. Bush without it? Wouldn't happen. He let it happen, it wouldn't have made sense for it not to happen, some kind of space/time vortex would have opened up, cos Bush wanted it to happen.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Considering Bush's paternal grandfather funded the Nazis until 1942 it's not hard to believe Bush is the one who lead America into her first 'pre-emptive' war.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Oklahoma City did happen on Clinton's watch. Do you think he knew about that?

Have these agencies completely usurped our elected government?
Do you think Bill Clinton had the ambition to recklessly invade another country? In Clintons case, no he didnt know.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Oklahoma City did happen on Clinton's watch. Do you think he knew about that?

Have these agencies completely usurped our elected government?
Do you think Bill Clinton had the ambition to recklessly invade another country? In Clintons case, no he didnt know.

Did he invade, no. Did he send troops into other countries? Yes. What about Bosnia, Kosovo or Somalia?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join