It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do all aliens want? Why are they here? -BOTH GREYS, THE NORDICS AND THE OTHER RACES THAT ABDUCT

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marco0Aurelio
reply to post by autowrench

Thank you for the answer, I have a few questions:

Who are the annuaki? (can you describe them in charateristics and their presence in human timeline?, Why did they want the gold for? Why didn't they just produce it (we would have to evaluate the energy expendture in travelling vs gold producing) What is the impact of their interference on our planet?

Regarding the nordics, there are many recorded abductions in which the nordics are the perpretators, how do you explain that?

I think the same thing about the grays, they seem to be under the reptilians in hierarchy (and these under the nordics)

How about doing this research for yourself? I will give you some links to read over.

Nordic Aliens

Nordic Aliens

Who Were The Annunaki?

Annunaki History - Sumerian Gods from Nibiru- Planet X

NEW LIGHT ON THE ANNUNAKI

Read some of this man's books for more:
Linky

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I agree with you but with the caveat that smarter/stronger/better beings don't always eat lesser forms. Sometimes they just watch them, or use them, or pet them, or ignore them even.

But your post gets to the heart of how I feel. Life is bittersweet.

Maybe one day we will find another species similar to us. But then I can't help but think that chinese and americans may as well be aliens to each other. Same can be said for many races and cultures. Look at dolphins or some monkeys or birds. They're not dumb! Their DNA is more similar to our own than an intelligent species on anther planet, I bet! Yet, even with all of these similarities, they're very much an alien to us. When was the last time you conversed with a bird?

Have you talked to a tree? Trees have DNA. They're lifeforms. They're not inanimate. They communicate with each other when there's a threat and these messages can go far.

And there's this:

I can't shake the feeling that the best is right here, somehow. This is all we got. Nobody is here to save us. Nobody is really here to eat us either. We're probably our most threatening enemy.

We're going to die. We have to face it. There's no after life. This is it.

It's not game over until we say it's. Life is good until you give up on living. We need to get out of this pattern where we think that sacrificing ourselves will somehow stop bad things from happening. Natural disasters and mishaps and diseases are simply part of the function of our universe. We have to reason our way through these things not go on faith. And fear is so strong in us. I have the Discoverer magazine and there're some articles I've kept because they're so interesting. They focus on this topic of fear and how our brain deals with it (in different ways). Essentially, we have a very ancient part of our brain and a newer part. They battle each other for dominance over what comes into our mind. Change is a friend and a foe. The picture is unclear.
edit on 13-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

At the risk of sounding nutzo.................on our farm, when I was a preteen, we had a grove of huge and I mean huge oak trees, about 14 the size of well it would take four/five big men putting their hands together to form a ring around each of these suckers. Their bark had groves so deep you could put two / three fingers within the groves of their bark...............and yes, I did talk to them.

As their leaves a hundred feet up blew in the wind, the sound they made, their vibration...........you cannot imagine sitting, laying, being within a grove of huge trees such as these beauties make one feel.

And sometimes, I swear I could hear them in a way communicate back to me.........no - no voices in the head, but a presence, a vibration, a acknowledgment of being a conscious being.

Laying against one while reading or napping, I would come awake renewed, refreshed and energized.

Being within a old grove of trees is magical - no other word for it and the words I've tried to describe cannot begin to do justice to what I felt in their presence.

edit on 13-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Have you talked to a tree? Trees have DNA. They're lifeforms. They're not inanimate. They communicate with each other when there's a threat and these messages can go far.

See the movie, "The Happening".

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Marco0Aurelio

I find your op offensive. It seems your ego overrides reasonable explanations.

Perhaps it is not really something that you have been part of to understand? Maybe they do not abduct those with a developing soul. I have known animals with a higher soul than some or most humans.

There are more civilizations in this vast Universe than you can imagine and they have much higher developed souls than you could comprehend.

Also why all caps? are you mad?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Those can not be seriously your information sources...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Your post is offensive. Animals have no soul. Just because you call me "developing soul", doesn't mean my soul can develop, It is perfect, only my mind develops.

Animals behave in predictable ways according to their genetic predisposition.

Who's the "developing soul" now?

Nothing new under the sun...
edit on 12-12-2011 by Marco0Aurelio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I am not so sure I haven't been abducted by the way, I may have, but blocked it. Like attracts like.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Marco0Aurelio

Nothing new under the sun, because your preconceived ideas do not allow you to grow and to learn, not through the mind and its limits but through grace and enlightenment within.

Not to worry you will not be getting abducted for any reason.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Bla bla bla, keep reading and meditating bud (no pun intended).

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hi,
I almost 100% agree with you.
I think too that most of aliens are here to suck our souls or vital energy, spiritual energy. They are in my opinion and my experiences... spiritual parasites...
They are here to farm us... just like in a video game..
But i still have hope that some of them are..maybe good...

a reply to: Marco0Aurelio

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
If they are here and still haven't revealed themselves I would assume their intentions are not benevolent. Or they have a prime directive that prohibits them from ever interfering.
Either way I'd prefer not to be visited until we have much better technology like a 250 years at least.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptObvious
In my opinion:
Sorry, but I'd say there are no abductions.

the missing people all over the world would like to disagree with you.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity
If they are here and still haven't revealed themselves I would assume their intentions are not benevolent. Or they have a prime directive that prohibits them from ever interfering.
Either way I'd prefer not to be visited until we have much better technology like a 250 years at least.

Who says ETs haven't revealed themselves?

Almost to an individual; Terrestrial Humans will refuse to accept the reality of their Universe, and deny that they are not alone!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Marco0Aurelio

I've never heard that before. Interesting theory. How did you learn this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join