It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do all aliens want? Why are they here? -BOTH GREYS, THE NORDICS AND THE OTHER RACES THAT ABDUCT

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Marco0Aurelio

Back to you, OP.

Yup, they are manipulating us energetically. Through religion especially. All that worship has them going nuts, you see, that is their main source of power... Well, for the top tiers.

I could list off the different forms of feeding and manipulation they do, but it would get confusing. We are dealing with a highly sophisticated intergalactic empire which happens to have interdimensional capabilities. It all comes down to frequency, really, categorizing is the pain.

If you want the best example of a man who has conquered these beings, that would be George Kavassilas. There's really not much more I can say. Look into it. It was through the heart. Which, like you said, is source energy.

Hehe... Here's a visual:

edit on 10-11-2011 by AnotherAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

The guys who don't want anyone to believe in ET visitations are running all over you, hoping to make you give up looking.

OH please! Nobody is running over anyone in hopes to derail your research. It is people that make silly claims and then refusing to back up said claims that make the subject seem laughable. Like saying "professional scientists claim aliens use machines to extract souls" then refusing to link us to source.

Actually I take the subject seriously when a serious idea or argument comes up. I have seen UFO's even have memories of "grey like beings" but nobody knows the origin of who and what. Just speculation and people entertaining imagination.

I encourage the Op and others to do the research , but don't bother making claims "scientists" ect have said to be fact when it is a lie.
edit on 11-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherAccount

So a video of a woman's photo that has been Photoshopped is the real deal?

Looks like an Albino

edit on 11-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Well dude, you obviously have little to none background information...

Who the hell do you think you are, or what authority you possess, by being an imbecile?

This isn't in the realm of 'professional scientists'.

Notice the text in the bottom left hand of the picture? Do a little research on *Pine Gap*, Black Military Operations, UFO Abduction Accounts, New Age Philosophy, Metaphysics and the countless adjoining topics. Make sure to cross reference. Be sure not to discount your personal experiences.

Coming here and requesting people to cite sources while not having done your basic homework doesn't really help anyone. We have penetrated these subjects. You have not. I'd enjoy telling you to simply get lost...

Personally, I'm revisiting the work of the the late Karla Turner. Perhaps you could start there.

edit on 11-11-2011 by AnotherAccount because: The late GREAT Karla Turner, that woman is stunning with her abduction accounts! Obviously her blending that with personal victimization, then action and effort to comprehensively inform the public caused her to be neutralized. Truly amazing. What integrity!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I don't often reply on here, I would rather listen for I don't profess to have the answers, I am skeptical of those whom profess to "know". Now that I have said that, I am not saying you are right or wrong, but at least you may be getting close in some area's and I commend you for that. Meaning, abductions may be more soul related and have little to do with the body, or that which we need while here.

I won't go into full detail here, but I have actually been shown my soul, I have been given a message on one of those occasions of it's importance and how it is sacred. On another, I saw it gathered up when I was in great pain and distress, and again I saw it's importance and no, I did not see it as being taken, but as valued highly.

One other occasion I was instructed to show another a way. We are extensions of these souls from my take and we have a job to do and I see the others there helping, more than deterring. On one outing, I actually acted quite childish and told one of them to back off and they did, but then also almost got into trouble, but was warned as I came upon a barrier.

Now a recent event with my wife which is a series convinced me, that many abductions are in fact on a higher level and not of the body. However that said, I came out of one of my OBE's with scars on my left arm. But with my wife recently, I watched and lost an hour of time as I council ed her through her fear of being taken at that time, but on the level of the astral. On another occasion, she remembers being on a vessel, but came back with only the message to improve on the spiritual as this was important to her development, but the things she described to me were unknown to her at the time, including another world and the people she met.

This is very complex and I see some truths, but am hesitant to embrace any set of final answers such as you put out there for to do so would shut the door to discovery.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Abductions is darn complex and multifaceted topic. There is no single answer or truth on this subject.

Try finding Journal of UFO Studies, n.s. 6, 1995/96, 29–78, © 1996 J. Allen Hynek Center for UFO Studies.
ufocasebook.com/pdf/abductionexperience.pdf

Additionally, read about '___' studies. These give further insights to the complex nature of the phenomenon. In this case, more about mental experience, extra-dimensional experience, mind-controlled deformation of reality (your own mind creating entities, leaving physical trace evidence).

What comes to your question on certain type's of aliens and association of them to the abduction phenomena, I would be very critical here. We need to be able first to understand what sort of experience the person is having - if this is anything real at all, or only a dream - and then consider who are the bogie men. '___' evokes regularily experience of grey abduction.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Im sure if they wanted something bad enough it wouldn't be that hard for them to get it. If they wanted our souls why would they go through all this work to take it..Then put it back?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I think a good deal of the abductions are people using the aliens as a cover to do medical experiments. Don't know who the government(s), or some corporation(s). I have seen a few UFOs as well but no aliens. There is something to them. I am sure some are top secret aircraft, and some are aliens. But whatever you believe there is something going on. I listen to it all and take it with a grain of salt till the truth reviles itself.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherAccount

Hehe... Here's a visual:

edit on 10-11-2011 by AnotherAccount because: (no reason given)

This visual is a an artist concept 'If any of that were true' and all the talk about Andromedians, Siriusians, Aldebaranians/ Taurians, let's make a civilization out of every bright star. Also ERROR: Reptilians frm Orion? What weren't they frm Draco? Or in version 394384309483 they are from Ophiucus?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Heh.. What you have yet to realize is that every bright star also contains a civilization. This universe is full of life on varying wavelengths, such is the property of the light construct. That image depicts Nordic ETs. They exist in a multitude of forms and locations throughout the galaxy, on our frequency level and above.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Post removed at request of member.

edit on 11/14/2011 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Removed as per member request.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I agree, reallity is harder to understand than fiction, it is so much more complex.

Thank you for the feedback and the recommendation I'll check out on karla turner

So you say that they feed on frequencies? which? frequencies derived from pain, suffering devotional praying? which?

Do you have numbers about the good and the bad frequencies, in Heartz perhaps?

I will check oout on George Kavassilas.

Thank you for your feedback I will be proccessing all of this info

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marco0Aurelio

They either have no soul or they have lost it, they have incredibly advanced technology but they don't have soul. They live very long lifespans they have almost conquered death with their technology.

But they don't have the anima, the consciousness that provides life force, without it they die and they refuse to die they want to become immortals, but without the immortal life source -the anima- their race is dying out.

I don't think I have Anima. You whole post sounds pretty insane

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
So, what they do is they put your body in a machine that by the use of frequencies it separates your anima-soul from your body and they direct it into the body of the extraterrestrial, a reptilian let's say, the soul stays for a while in that body and then the resonance machine is stopped and it goes back to where it belongs (the human recepient). Then they return the abducted to his place.

So, our souls are like drugs to them? I'm sorry, I'm not bashing- its just the most immediate thought that came to my mind after reading that. Since I either don't remember or haven't had that experience, I can't say with certainty

To the OP- yeah, asking the non ET's is only going to get you speculation and heckling. I can't read the Sumerian clay tablets so I don't know what they say. I take the word from the scholars that its the story (epic) of Gilgamesh.

I did read Chariots of the Gods, and really liked it. However, I don't buy that he has the correct answer, I do think the basic premise is correct though- especially with the lack (so far) of the missing link and the sudden explosion of "civilization" from Sumeria back in the day.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The first thing you could ask yourself is;

If you should abduct 'people' or whatever from another planet, why? Why would you?

Would you harvest their souls?
Or maybe just want to check out other races, like check out why 'Homo sapiens' got tongues, eyes, nose and so on?

If there is any abductions taking place fo' real, then there is perhaps a more simple reason why they would do it?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Great testimonial BTW

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

It was the Annunaki who came for gold. The Grays abduct humans because they are trying to procreate their species. The Nordics do not abduct anyone. The Grays, I believe, and controlled by the Draco/Reptilians.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thank you for the answer, I have a few questions:

Who are the annuaki? (can you describe them in charateristics and their presence in human timeline?, Why did they want the gold for? Why didn't they just produce it (we would have to evaluate the energy expendture in travelling vs gold producing) What is the impact of their interference on our planet?

Regarding the nordics, there are many recorded abductions in which the nordics are the perpretators, how do you explain that?

I think the same thing about the grays, they seem to be under the reptilians in hierarchy (and these under the nordics)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

According to people who have been on their spaceships the aliens:
1) Worry about the environment of earth and its future health
2) Worry about what humans are doing and about how this impacts the welfare of earth
3) Research and develop new genetic sequences based (in part) on the human genetic code
4) Observe their experiments and closely watch how things unfold

Personally, I think 99% of what's out there is bunk. But you never know...

If they're there and a lot of this is true, I think the aliens mostly see earth as a laboratory or a zoo. They're very methodical and humans, by comparison, are kind of clumsy and spirited.

What do you think a million years will do to humans? I think the advances in science will go on and on. We will discover over time that this progression never seems to end. In fact, I rather think all of this suggests that angels/demons are not so far out after all. It's possible. We may treat our bodies someday as a place rather than part of our self. If we could move between dimensions then UNIVERSE would hold a different meaning to us. And very high IQ's.

I consider myself mostly rationale but thoughts like this make me wonder...

Life feels like this:

edit on 13-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

My doctor summed it up very nicely............bigger and smarter things eat / devour smaller and dummer things. This is the law of the universe.

While I would like to believe in a kind, fuzzy, I love and am one type of way........survival is the name of the game.

As on Earth, as in the universe.

Sorry, right now that's how I see it..........perhaps with more reseach and time my viewpoint may change but if you look upon Earth, survival of the fittest rules.
edit on 13-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join