It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The eurozone's economic gloom has deepened with warning of "serious recession" - which is likely

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
news.sky.com...

I'm tired of this BS! Recession.... We're already in a supposed Recession! The UK always takes the back lash of everything! I was thinking about the EU - What exactly does the UK export....! We do export things to other EU Countries but not on the grand scale of Importing! We give money left right and center! Anyone who know's me knows I am all for giving and caring etc peace and love stuff BUT where is our time for the UK and happy days?!

Will this ridiculous Economy thing ever end? Will we just get brain washed day in and day out Recession, Recession and rising costs = depression! It's partly our own fault and certainly I have myself to blame for falling into the 'Money, Materials and Wealth' trap but jeeeeez! Seriously the UK just feels like the back end of the World!

I love my Country and everyone that resides in it whether great or bad but when will this madness end!!!?!?!

Only thing I can say right now is, 'This is BS. Politics, Rights, Laws and Systems...' THEY DON'T HELP US ANYMORE IT ALL WORKS AGAINST US!!!!! Every little right, law or rules just flaws anything we try to do, whether it be job eligibility criteria (Credit Checks!!!!) or Opening your own Charity shop...(would you believe there is Laws that stop you trying to honestly help Charities out?! Fuming.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think your post belongs in the "Rant" or "Global Meltdown" section
edit on 11/10/2011 by taws6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join