It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

they've tracked down roswell alien autopsy doc?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
They're saying they've tracked down the roswell alien autopsy doctor.
Yes, there's a book involved.

Although we are still, more or less, in the planning stages, we have already made some discoveries. I have learned of a doctor who might have participated in an autopsy of the alien creatures. True enough, we have heard this before, but the man is a doctor, was a doctor then, and is now willing to talk about what he had seen.

Also true, I have not verified all of what he said, but there are some indications that he is who he claims to be. I mention this only because it is one of the first things that we have learned.
link

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hmm,tis a wonder he hasn't died through mysterious circumstances or "vanished" into nowhere never to be heard from again....may be one to watch

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Guess we'll all have to buy the book when it comes out....

Or not.

Meh

Who buys books anymore anyway?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

I say you better hurry to get him debriefed. By my calculations if he was a doctor in 1947 that he would probably have been about 25 years old, add 64 years for then to now, and he would be in the neighborhood of 87 years old.

Given you know his name, a quick check with army records ought to provide proof or not in short order. I will not accept that his army files have been deleted. To paraphrase an oft repeated phrase here on ATS: Provide official personel records, or it didn't happen.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Actually they said they tracked down w doctor who MAY have been involved.

Little bit of a difference.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by reject

I say you better hurry to get him debriefed. By my calculations if he was a doctor in 1947 that he would probably have been about 25 years old, add 64 years for then to now, and he would be in the neighborhood of 87 years old.

Given you know his name, a quick check with army records ought to provide proof or not in short order. I will not accept that his army files have been deleted. To paraphrase an oft repeated phrase here on ATS: Provide official personel records, or it didn't happen.

Good luck.

At LEAST 25, I think in his 30's is low balling it, so we're in the 90's now. Does the man suffer from dementia.

top topics

join