It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THRIVE: ILLUMINATI Sponsored Project (Proceed With Caution)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
I haven't watched the complete movie. I couldn't get any further than about 45 minutes in before I was getting terribly sick from all the Masonic symbols throughout it (guess the cover wasn't obvious enough for you huh?)

What the hell is wrong with you? Of course there's going to be "symbols" throughout the movie, considering symbolism is one of the main talking points in the plot. What did you expect? You go watch a documentary about birds, and it shouldn't surprise you that the film may contain pictures of birds in it. Same goes for documentaries dealing with the subject of conspiracy theories, in particular those that cover the topic of "Secret Societies"... does it not make perfect sense that they would use symbols and graphics in their film and on the posters/covers that deal with the subject, so as to easily visually communicate to people, what the film is about?

It's called marketing, and it's called common sense mate!

And as someone correctly pointed out, just because some "secret societies" may have adopted the use of certain ancients symbols, doesn't mean those symbols must always be used by the same old folks, with the same old "evil" intentions.

Paranoia is quickly emerging as a leading producer in ignorance and stupidity these days.

"Keep an open mind – but not so open that your brain falls out"

edit on 24/11/11 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
I haven't watched the complete movie. I couldn't get any further than about 45 minutes in before I was getting terribly sick from all the Masonic symbols throughout it (guess the cover wasn't obvious enough for you huh?)

What the hell is wrong with you? Of course there's going to be "symbols" throughout the movie, considering symbolism is one of the main talking points in the plot. What did you expect? You go watch a documentary about birds, and it shouldn't surprise you that the film may contain pictures of birds in it. Same goes for documentaries dealing with the subject of conspiracy theories, in particular those that cover the topic of "Secret Societies"... does it not make perfect sense that they would use symbols and graphics in their film and on the posters/covers that deal with the subject, so as to easily visually communicate to people, what the film is about?

It's called marketing, and it's called common sense mate!

And as someone correctly pointed out, just because some "secret societies" may have adopted the use of certain ancients symbols, doesn't mean those symbols must always be used by the same old folks, with the same old "evil" intentions.

Paranoia is quickly emerging as a leading producer in ignorance and stupidity these days.

"Keep an open mind – but not so open that your brain falls out"

edit on 24/11/11 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

Well I apologize that something is "the hell wrong with me..." and that I share a level of paranoia that is unsuitable for you. I don't regret how I feel, what I think, or that you are uncomfortable with what "your" understanding of common sense should be. I have been using common sense for most of my life, aka, blinders. You know, like soldiers that are trained to become assassins. It's not their fault is it? LOL If I continued to use "common sense" then I might not be able to see what you still can't. For that I am grateful. If I accept things at face value or take "you" for your word for it, then I am terrified that I will go back to sleep.

Thanks for the advice and for sharing "your" opinion. I see nothing wrong with doing that

Peace

Signed,
-A Corrupted Western Mind

edit on 24-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Sorry mate you obvioisly started this before you even saw it. If you were going to sponsor this work why would you have guys like David Icke in it which has fighted the NWO longer than anyone. Come on mate i think you are the looser from the NWO side. To bad i guess every single person who has seen it has loved it even IMDB lol

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

David Icke has fought the NWO or has gotten rich of it?? You might want to rethink what exactly it is your saying, and do a little homework on him. I am not really sure how anyone that has gotten rich off of CD's, DVD's, books, shirts, posters, and just about anything else he can possibly think of to sell, has became a rockstar with a mass following of clueless people that can't think for themselves, and gives little back to the community unless he is getting paid off it, is exactly fighting anything at all.

Sorry, people that put up sites that make money off of their following, gets paid for travel expenses and appearances to come and speak, and is constantly pimping their own products, has nothing to offer at all for mankind. Imagine if Mother Theresa or Gandhi did such a thing! If your message is clear, accurate, and for the benefit of mankind, then just get it out there...no need to pimp it! He has become a superstar and that is exactly what David Icke has ALWAYS wanted and been about.

Most of his message isn't even his own, it's stolen from other people. Do your homework on him please. I sincerely doubt that David Icke is for the people and against the NWO...I think you have it drastically backwards brother

Then again, he is the Son of God you know! LOL

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Ridiculous really.

1) That's not a checkered floor. Look at it.

2) The eye thing has become a marketing tool. They use to attract attention. It works well for music artists. It also works well on the internet, where little kid-like people lose their minds when they see a single eye shown in a picture.

Moving on...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
If this was done by the Illuminati, I'm not impressed.

It's basically a terrible rip-off of Zeitgeist Addendum (which is excellent) that fails to approach any level of discernible logic - other than the economics stuff which is correct, but certainly not new information for anyone with even a modicum of awareness.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Wow, what a typicall anti David Icke comment.
Listen, everyone has to make a living In this corrupt broken system, we know Its a scam and just a leech, but Its the way It Is for now.

David Icke, In his prospective, has a job to do, get the word out to how this world Is really run, to wake people up and get them out of their prison which we are ALL In.

Its his passion In life, he lo es doing, which Is why he travels around to as many places as possible, do you think he can afford to travel the world, fund websites ect on his own?
No, hense why he had to have money to do that, and how else will he get that much to fund his work?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42

Ridiculous really.

1) That's not a checkered floor. Look at it.

2) The eye thing has become a marketing tool. They use to attract attention. It works well for music artists. It also works well on the internet, where little kid-like people lose their minds when they see a single eye shown in a picture.

Moving on...

LoL

Day Night 42? (white black 42
)

So do you read the Corpus Hermeticum during the day or during the night?

Maybe you have had a conversation or two with slartybartfast? What was he like?

Siriusly? keep dreaming if you really think its for marketing.

I don't think you do though, if you catch my drift.

PS

I always get a laugh out of you clowns. Almost tempted to crash THE party LoL!
The green door on the left?
edit on 6-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

Is mid south somewhere near the deep south?

Do I take the EYE-11 south till I hit the crossroads?

The XX (Dos Equis) guy is going to be there also right?
He needs to dye his beard though it is looking a bit grey.

Be c-ing you

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

It certainly works beautifully. Here we have some ATS member who decided to market their product (a movie) for them for free. (And, to think people complain about being slaves while completely willing to work for free!) All because the symbols in it (part of the movie) creep him out.

I suppose my correct point about the floor not being a checkerboard was not relevant to you.

Day and night is meant to represent cycles, like yin and yang. 42 is from the book Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Notice, it's nothing to do with any certain number that would appeal your 'zOMG' side. It's just a number from a book. It's an inside joke. It's built into the google search engine. Try it for yourself. google search "the answer to life the universe and everything" and it will tell you that the answer is 42.

Pretty funny about that book. I've never heard of it. I have read a chapter or so of M. P. Hall's STOAA.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

There are 42 books to the Corpus Hermetica, that is where the 42 in Hitchhikers came from.
(corpus meaning 'body of work')

Perhaps you should look there instead of Manly P Hall as he based his writings off of similar texts.

www.magickalmind.com...

Surviving Hermes Trismegistus is the wisdom of the Hermetica, 42 books that have profoundly influenced the development of Wester occultism and magick.

Corpus Hermetica
en.wikipedia.org...

Scope The term particularly applies to the Corpus Hermeticum, Marsilio Ficino's Latin translation in fourteen tracts, of which eight early printed editions appeared before 1500 and a further twenty-two by 1641.[2] This collection, which includes the Pœmandres and some addresses of Hermes to disciples Tat, Ammon and Asclepius, was said to have originated in the school of Ammonius Saccas and to have passed through the keeping of Michael Psellus: it is preserved in fourteenth century manuscripts.[3] The last three tracts in modern editions were translated independently from another manuscript by Ficino's contemporary Lodovico Lazzarelli (1447–1500) and first printed in 1507. Extensive quotes of similar material are found in classical authors such as Joannes Stobaeus. Parts of the Hermetica appeared in the 4th-century Gnostic library found in Nag Hammadi. Other works in Syriac, Arabic, Armenian, Coptic and other languages may also be termed "Hermetica" - another famous tract is the Emerald Tablet, which teaches the doctrine "as above, so below". All these are themselves remnants of a more extensive literature, part of the syncretic, intellectualized spirituality of their era, a cultural movement that also included the Neoplatonic philosophy of the Greco-Roman mysteries and late Orphic and Pythagorean literature and influenced Gnostic forms of the Abrahamic religions. There are significant differences:[4] the Hermetica contain no explicit allusions to Biblical texts and are little concerned with Greek mythology or the technical minutiae of metaphysical Neoplatonism. However most of these schools do agree in attributing the creation of the world to a Demiurge rather than the supreme being[5] and in accepting reincarnation. Although Neoplatonic philosophers, who quote apocryphal works of Orpheus, Zoroaster, Pythagoras and other figures, almost never cite Hermes Trismegistus, the tracts were still popular enough in the 5th century to be argued against by Augustine of Hippo in the City of God [6],

Before you do though, I should mention that Ignorance is bliss, or was it Iblis?

Actually I think I will have the fish for dinner no fowl for me, might burn my tongue.

So any particular reason you chose an image of a guy with one green eye left to represent you?

What happened to his right eye?

Probably started a fight he couldn't finish . . . hope he isn't too jaded about it

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

It's funny to read these replies of yours.

So, this tome or whatever that you know of has 42 books to it. And, for you, that instantly makes for a connection. The author himself says otherwise. Of course, you'd say he'd be lying, and that I am too.
en.wikipedia.org...

I cropped the picture so it'd fit to make an avatar. My other choice would have been to shrink it down.

Please go on to find more connections. I really am laughing aloud here. What is the significance of the green eye? What does the shade of blue I use for my font mean? Thoroughly engaging stuff! You seem to be more involved with this topic, and yet here I am on the chopping board being accused, falsely I should add.
edit on 7-12-2011 by daynight42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I crack you up do I? LoL Good to know.

Well maybe you should investigate further and see just what more coincidences coincide with your image

LoL 6 x 9, that sounds about right hahahaha, it really is all very very clever.

Hahaha no I don't think I will be writing anything with a base 13 either.

PS

Though the question is never found,

42 is shown as the table number at which Arthur and his friends sit when they arrive at Milliways at the end of the radio series.

Likewise, Mostly Harmless ends when Arthur stops at a street address identified by his cry of, "There, number 42!" and enters the club Beta, owned by Stavro Mueller, who is apparently the incarnation of Agrajag located at Stavromula Beta. Shortly after, the earth is destroyed in all existing incarnations.

life the universe and everything = 42 ---> what was the question?

Don't you get it? Or are you purposely being dense?

You have likely read the entire series yes?

Where do you think the scene of him entering the dimension of the Bat/flower (and pot) that tries to kill our protagonist (in vengeance of some perceived slight in a past life) then he trips and forgets to fall and thus starts flying?

Why is the world then run by smart mice?

Hermes = weasel word (hey Hermoine Granger and Ron Weasley)
weasel = rodent ( RAT MOUSE )

Mickey Mouse (AKA HERMES) (yes he made his come back playing a wizard, just go watch Fantasia again)

edit on 7-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

PS
Blue - djinn
edit on 7-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Zakka

reply to post by Zakka

Wow what a typical David Icke fan response. Maybe you should do your homework before you stick up for people you probably know next to nothing about. It's always wonderful to listen to messages that sound good when you aren't awake yet, especially when you never once looked into the messengers background. My information is based off of looking at his background, not listening to how wonderful the message sounds.

Do your homework sir. It wouldn't take you that long at all if you were just willing to look at both sides of the fence first and then coming to your own conclusion, instead of someone telling you how to think. That's called contempt prior to investigation, which obviously you suffer from based off your response.

Wake up please
I can only show you the door...I can't help you open it, or walk through itt. Go do some homework, then get back to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Teebs

LMAO...another one that isn't awake yet. Go do some homework on Zeitgeist before you say it's excellent. It's Illuminati endorsed film. If it was such an excellent concept then why has there been such a major fallout with most of the people involved in presenting those ideas, and why have they broken off from one another to go in different directions??

It was such a terrific idea that they can't even get along collectively as a group, but they think it can be done on a world scale. LMAO

Good one

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Ok i have not read the whole thread. I ve seen thrive though, which the OP did not.

Please do not judge a movie by its cover.

Its a very positive movie, it demask the TPTB, brings out their conspiracies. But other than AJ and others they stop with the fearmongering and provide solutions, how to build a new society which is not dependend from big oil and banks.

Symbolism: 11.11.11. As a passage, a gate to transformation ? Yes. The meaning of the movie tends to a transformation. A transformation away from the whole miserable system that we live in right now.

OP cAn you provide any evidence to your claims other than, 'i saw a pyramid in the curtains in the background'?

As like where the money comes from? Since you claim its illuminati sponsored?

Your claim reminds me a little bit to the fukushima video, where people wanted to have spotted a ufo (to be honest i jumped that bandwagon as well) concentrating on some white blob in the background, while in the foreground the biggest, potetntialy life ending nuclear 'accident' happenend.

Watch the Movie before you judge it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
You think David Icke would be involve with the Illuminati. Lol, not a chance in hell.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Left eye = Fail

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Any "Lost" fans reading this? The more I read about this Foster Gamble the more he reminds of the Alvar Hanso character from Hanso Foundation. His projects mirror the projects of the Hanso Foundation. Do you think Lost was a disclosure of the disclosure?

Funny you mention that... I was starting to think that J.J. Abrams knows something... that entire show made too much sense, in the end.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

I'm not even sure what point you are trying to make?
That David Icke does what he does just for money and fame?
Fame In the form of constant ridicule?
Point Is he does more then most In terms of speaking out, so bravo to him from me, his views on the Illumanto system are eye-openers to even the most asleep.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join