It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Predictions in 24 hours 2011-2012 Thread

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister1k
Late night Mar21,early morning Mar 22 EST. Dominican Republic area 9.0+ followed by tsunami wiping out coastlines from Texas to Newfoundland. Submerging Florida

WOW death and destruction all around ...
I hope your wrong I dont like fla but have family there so....

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by leawyoming

i live in miami ,fl....

btw what happened with 24 hour predictions ??

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Here is one. Figured I would hide it here, instead of fragile earth forum--it's too tense over there right now.

I predict an earthquake offshore Brookings, OR probably within the next 4 hours, but I'll take the 24 allowed in this thread
As for magnitude, I'm hoping not larger than M4.8.
My reasoning: the background noise of seismos in the area has not quieted after the quake yesterday, and I have noticed long-period deep movement east of the shore on my secret data source website.

Here's to hoping I fail completely--the PNW needs to calm down...
edit on 2/15/2012 by Olivine because: my spelling

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olivine
Here's to hoping I fail completely--the PNW needs to calm down...
edit on 2/15/2012 by Olivine because: my spelling

Are you kidding me? Everything is peachy fine in the PNW! See? No quakes for hours now, so we're all good!

Seriously, I hope we all fail completely, and that zone goes the heck back to sleep with the occasional groan.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivine

I'd just like to report, that this prediction was a FAIL---yeah baby!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Every now and then, there is an oddball quake in the Youngstown, OH area. I feel this weird, something is out of sync feeling (I don't live that far from there). I'm going to say. 4.0 .

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
something is gonna give in greece im going for a 6+

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I think we have something brewing in the New Madrid. Someone even started a thread about a large boom in S.C. . Adjustments??

I'm going predict a 4+ in the New Madrid area. I know thats alittle vague. But I just have a feeling with all the reports of animal behavior and people having ill feelings, and what I have been watching and reading.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I dreamed today that I was somewhere in Chicago in a field with lots of blossomed trees, I think Cherry Trees. And then a big quake occurred.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
in addition to my previous post, there was a sign that said "Abidoss/Abyss" and behind that sign was a huge crater or hole

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Thats a -creepy- dream about Chicago. Don't know what to make of it.

I have a question for those far more knowledgeable than Mua. This guy in his vid was showing "plumes" (from some meteorological site maybe via satellites) and --predicted-- NewMadrid rockin cuz he thought they are from underground volcanic gas. Then skeptics posted onto his youtube, that they are merely controlled burns from forrestry and farmers. But across three states at the same time? I suppose it could be. Could it?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I have a problem with Arkansas on March 6 2012.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Here's my try- Mediterranean Sea, right in between Sardinia and the Balearic Islands. 7 or higher.

In fact I had a dream a few months ago about such an earthquake, and tsunamis it caused.
Last week, I found my husband had a vibration on the surface of his body that could be felt (a collegue of his and my son also felt it). The next day there was an earthquake right near us, here in South France (4.1). The vibration disappeared.

Yesterday it came back- it could be felt with the fingers if you touched him lightly anywhere on his body.
Early this morning we had another earthquake, between the coast of Toulon, and Sardinia (4.7).
The vibration is gone.

But It feels like these are building up to the one I saw in my dream, and coming closer and closer to the exact spot I was show in my dream (I could see it on a map in the dream).
So perhaps not 24 hours- I'll wait until hubby starts vibrating again, and will call it!
edit on 4-3-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The very western side of Brazil..........just my spidey senses......I guess

2nd

Ooops..........within 36 hours.
edit on 8-3-2012 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
All indications, last year vs this year, 7.3 Japan Feb 9th 2011 and with tonight's 7.1 in Vanatu region. IT looks like the big one AGAIN...........Vanatu region 9.0 coming around March 11th!! I thought for sure it was gonna be March 21-22 Dominican as I posted earlier but this March2011 vs March 2012 comparison is like a mirror image of last year except location. Just more southerly. Pretty eerie as well a Buoy event in the Seattle/Vancouver area. Station 46419. I think I am reading the data correct but a 30 meter water column height change??????

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I predict multiple earthquakes will strike various places tomorrow. Land and Sea.

You can expect more of the same in the coming weeks.

You've been warned.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
what is this ? like some weird lottery game with the prize being 15 minutes of virtual fame
Luzon,Manila vicinity .Its been creeping up the islands for a week or two.based on nothing but keyboard presses

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
what is this ? like some weird lottery game with the prize being 15 minutes of virtual fame
Luzon,Manila vicinity .Its been creeping up the islands for a week or two.based on nothing but keyboard presses

AND>..that is why this thread has been created.
People can come and predict without ridicule. OR....

can they?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
7.6 Mexico 20 minutes ago. ILL stick with Dominican .Virgin islands Tomorrow night midnightish.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
A 7.6 To 7.9 magnitude earthquake struck Mexico, the U.S. Geological Survey says. USGS says a magnitude 7.9 earthquake has struck near Acapulco

Go to ATS thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

More there
edit on 20-3-2012 by kennvideo because: added link

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join