It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I joined just to share this news: My BIG introduction with the MOTHER of all Conspiracy Theories!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
There is much there within your comments, for me to decipher, but I have to admit, to being a total 100% Luddite when it comes to movies, as I do not watch them, nor on my computers, as I find nature a real reality much more fulfilling and a hole lot more exciting, to this I would dearly love to dump a hole lot of new data, to be disseminated on here, but I refrain from doing so , until it is correctly collated, as perhaps how I have recorded it, is not the best way for it to be presented, better to open a new thread and run with it,

Simply to say the quest, that you seek can and is available within and from mother nature itself, if you were observant enough to see it, that then unravels the entire conundrum, that we have all been discussing, and will lay all the ancient understandings bare, for all to see and fully understand, and it will be a myth busting exercise, and seeing you mentioned Horus the (RA) God , then when I read (RA) I read, rays, Ray, waves,and they being Light waves, He being the King of Light, being Electromagnetic waves.
And to point out, I am not the only one, to know, then I give a gift, that the Scientific fraternity has never yet unraveled
or discover, and it is a gift from none other, than one of may many mentors, being from Sir Isaac Newton, and it is the
conundrum that he left us with, and it is by the observation of mother nature that one is able to decipher it, and then of coarse it begins to snow ball, with revelations once it is understood

Here it is ( Grind the stones so there is no beginning nor end, and it shall give you the snakes that will show you the steps , that you can climb) END

Now I give the synopsis

The Pyramid is made of ground stones, being pyramid shape it has no beginning nor end, it has the snakes and the steps within the step chamber, so large, one would indeed have to climb them

I hope you enjoy the wisdom of Isaac

And here is another nice lead you can also keep in mind, when one reads the Rosetta stone of Egypt where by Horus the (RA) god speaks about paying double sided gold coins for the Serpents, to make beauty upon the land re the seasons and Red and White Crowns, conversely the Mayan speak of Red and White Rainbows both have Pyramids both have serpents ?????

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by treasurefish

Interesting content. I can tell you where the true Ark is and it is not on earth. Indeed the true Ark is in heaven. The identity of the Ark is Jesus Christ for he is the Word and the vessel containing the Word is the Ark, his glorified body. This is what the Apostle John was telling you. The bible (the Old Law, Old Testament) is the Word of God, and the Word is also God.

John 1:1 "In the beginning there was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God"

John 1:10 "He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not."

So, the word came first. The Word created the earth and all therein, including man. So what John is saying, and the other Apostles thereafter is that our creator is the Lord (Jesus Christ, Yehoshua ha Meshiach or Yeshua, also known as YHWH as his pre-incarnate form)

John 14:9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

The Ark is and always has been the vessel for the Ruach ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit), the Ark was the physical housing of God on this world. At first it was the literal Ark of the Covenant, and then the Holy Spirit created for himself a vessel that he could use to save mankind. Three in one, not one of three. Not three separate beings but only ONE. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are all same being, the Almighty, El Sheddai.

Know all you whom was, whom is, and whom is to come your Lord Jesus Christ, your creator the Word. May the knowledge of this shatter the bonds that repress you and may he bless you and keep you, forever and ever Amen.

edit on 11-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Well, I guess everyone has their own beliefs. I believe the Ark existed and still could possibly. It was built to strict specifications and noone could touch it, unless they were grounded. The word 'ark', I believe, was arabic for 'chest'. It was a communication device with the ability to defend itself. Lol, I always wondered why the god of the OT would smite someone just for falling. WTH! So, no, I don't think christ was the Ark of the Covenant, unless he was square with gold Cherubim sitting on top of him.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

There is much there within your comments, for me to decipher, but I have to admit, to being a total 100% Luddite when it comes to movies, as I do not watch them, nor on my computers, as I find nature a real reality much more fulfilling and a hole lot more exciting, to this I would dearly love to dump a hole lot of new data, to be disseminated on here, but I refrain from doing so , until it is correctly collated, as perhaps how I have recorded it, is not the best way for it to be presented, better to open a new thread and run with it,

Simply to say the quest, that you seek can and is available within and from mother nature itself, if you were observant enough to see it, that then unravels the entire conundrum, that we have all been discussing, and will lay all the ancient understandings bare, for all to see and fully understand, and it will be a myth busting exercise, and seeing you mentioned Horus the (RA) God , then when I read (RA) I read, rays, Ray, waves,and they being Light waves, He being the King of Light, being Electromagnetic waves.
And to point out, I am not the only one, to know, then I give a gift, that the Scientific fraternity has never yet unraveled
or discover, and it is a gift from none other, than one of may many mentors, being from Sir Isaac Newton, and it is the
conundrum that he left us with, and it is by the observation of mother nature that one is able to decipher it, and then of coarse it begins to snow ball, with revelations once it is understood

Here it is ( Grind the stones so there is no beginning nor end, and it shall give you the snakes that will show you the steps , that you can climb) END

Now I give the synopsis

The Pyramid is made of ground stones, being pyramid shape it has no beginning nor end, it has the snakes and the steps within the step chamber, so large, one would indeed have to climb them

And here is another nice lead you can also keep in mind, when one reads the Rosetta stone of Egypt where by Horus the (RA) god speaks about paying double sided gold coins for the Serpents, to make beauty upon the land re the seasons and Red and White Crowns, conversely the Mayan speak of Red and White Rainbows both have Pyramids both have serpents ?????

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean by 'grinding' stones. The Pyramid of Giza, I believe, was built with very precise, geometric measurements that involves mankind or man's journey to enlightenment. What a simplistic way to explain it!. Sorry!

Horus is not RA.The dynasties of the Pharoahs, according to Manetho, were preceded by four other dynasties-two of gods, one of demi-gods, and a transitional dynasty.At first, he wrote, seven great gods reigned over Egypt for a total of 12,300 years.

Ptah 9000 years
Ra 1000 years
Shu 700 years
Geb 500
Osiris 450
Seth 350
Horus 300

It's interesting how the rulership decreases.

Zecharia Sitchin "The Wars of Gods and Men"

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Onboard2

Well, I guess everyone has their own beliefs. I believe the Ark existed and still could possibly. It was built to strict specifications and noone could touch it, unless they were grounded. The word 'ark', I believe, was arabic for 'chest'. It was a communication device with the ability to defend itself. Lol, I always wondered why the god of the OT would smite someone just for falling. WTH! So, no, I don't think christ was the Ark of the Covenant, unless he was square with gold Cherubim sitting on top of him.

That chest was the old Ark that housed the Holy Spirit when he came from heaven for visitations. This no longer happened sometime within Solomon's reign and it disappeared from biblical history. There was no need for that Ark when Christ was born, he became the new vessel to house the Ruach ha Kodesh. There is no need for the old vessel anymore, for the true vessel is Jesus Christ the prophecied Immanu'el "God in person".

If they ever do find that chest and i highly doubt they will because it doesnt exist anymore. You cannot say that only the Levites could carry the chest for that is a lie. The Philistines deafeated the Israelites in battle and took the Ark as a war trophy and not a one of them was from the tribe of Levi.

You can read all about that in Samuel ch. 5.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

yeah, but they send back the ark after it messed them up and brings doom on them.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2

Now I give the synopsis

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean by 'grinding' stones. The Pyramid of Giza, I believe, was built with very precise, geometric measurements that involves mankind or man's journey to enlightenment. What a simplistic way to explain it!. Sorry!

Horus is not RA.The dynasties of the Pharoahs, according to Manetho, were preceded by four other dynasties-two of gods, one of demi-gods, and a transitional dynasty.At first, he wrote, seven great gods reigned over Egypt for a total of 12,300 years.

Ptah 9000 years
Ra 1000 years
Shu 700 years
Geb 500
Osiris 450
Seth 350
Horus 300

I thought the Isaac Newton Conundrum and my synopsis was fairly blatantly obvious , How ever if not, then so be it and if you fail to see any connection between, grinding and or cutting of stone blocks, which there a some several million tonnes of said ground and cut blocks to make the pyramid, then you sure are not going to understand any of the stuff when it starts getting complex ,the pyramids are made of solid stone blocks that are cut and ground to size so they fit together neatly

And I am sorry I have not read any of Mr Sitchins books, and my research only relays upon internal or totally in house, research and knowledge outcomes, that is totally derived from direct observations of Nature itself, and the only time other documents are used, is in the conformation of our own findings, if it can be found

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It enrages me that the government continues to lie and treat its citizens like they are dumb sheep. Frankly, at this point, everyone know the government is corrupt...you just cant deny that given all the evidence. Repression of marijuana laws, repression of freedom of speech, immense amount of wars constantly being fought overseas. this isnt the american way of life im sorry to say...this is a corrupt way of life. BUT WE CAN CHANGE THAT. Someone posted a petition on the white house website, and the demand is to STOP LYING about literally everything. Please Please Please go onto the website and sign this petition because the government HAS to respond given the correct amount of signatures.

wwws.whitehouse.gov...!/petition/stop-lying/rXD9PcVs

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
wwws.whitehouse.gov...!/petition/stop-lying/rXD9PcVs

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by treasurefish

Great work and good eye for research welcome. Yeah its a good case put forward.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by simplelife

yeah, but they send back the ark after it messed them up and brings doom on them.

Yes that is true, but there was a lesson to be learned by them, that you cannot take or possess the power of God. It is his choice wether or not to give it and Dagon learned a hefty lesson he would never forget.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
lol karma overload!!! approaching 3,000 captain
great post btw

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
lol karma overload!!! approaching 3,000 captain
great post btw

perhaps its the time to read Zarathustra and consider just where karma comes from

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The ark will never be found because it never existed.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoeteMaudit

No problems mate, I have all the required schematics and Physics to build a new one, bigger, better, that can store a lot more power than the original, and pop it in the hole provided within the Kings chamber, and then just press start, and bingo, instant Gravity and no more climate change

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2

Now I give the synopsis

Ptah 9000 years
Ra 1000 years
Shu 700 years
Geb 500
Osiris 450
Seth 350
Horus 300

I thought the Isaac Newton Conundrum and my synopsis was fairly blatantly obvious , How ever if not, then so be it and if you fail to see any connection between, grinding and or cutting of stone blocks, which there a some several million tonnes of said ground and cut blocks to make the pyramid, then you sure are not going to understand any of the stuff when it starts getting complex ,the pyramids are made of solid stone blocks that are cut and ground to size so they fit together neatly

And I am sorry I have not read any of Mr Sitchins books, and my research only relays upon internal or totally in house, research and knowledge outcomes, that is totally derived from direct observations of Nature itself, and the only time other documents are used, is in the conformation of our own findings, if it can be found

LOL, they fit together so neatly that a razor blade cannot be inserted.I don't believe they were cut with crude tools.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Religion has caused problems for thousands of years. When is enough?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Assuming the bible is a factual and accurate book. It's not.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
now this may be going out on a limb here but Alexander the Great was a boy lover, sooo who cares where he died at?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

No problems mate, I have all the required schematics and Physics to build a new one, bigger, better, that can store a lot more power than the original, and pop it in the hole provided within the Kings chamber, and then just press start, and bingo, instant Gravity and no more climate change

What you going to use for manna.... beef jerky?

I love the story of the Ark of the Covenant. Like a lot people, Indiana Jones brought it to life for me. To be honest though, we have 5000 years of recorded history, and modern man perhaps goes back 50,000 years, but we are in the final few decades of our existence. We are looking at extinction as a race through greed and mismanagement of this planet. I really don't care about the Ark of the Covenant (or aliens, or con trails, or Project HARP, or the yeti...etc.) at this point. There are bigger issues at hand. .

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zigguratvertigo

What you going to use for manna.... beef jerky?

I love the story of the Ark of the Covenant. Like a lot people, Indiana Jones brought it to life for me. To be honest though, we have 5000 years of recorded history, and modern man perhaps goes back 50,000 years, but we are in the final few decades of our existence. We are looking at extinction as a race through greed and mismanagement of this planet. I really don't care about the Ark of the Covenant (or aliens, or con trails, or Project HARP, or the yeti...etc.) at this point. There are bigger issues at hand. .

Yes well your signature quote, was the year I was born, and it is more true to day than ever, do not despair, the time has come when all will be reviled, for all to see we have lost our way, and we have all in our own ways played our own parts, in a deceit, not our making, I am happy to tell you, that it is with some of the knowledge of Einstein, that will help make and drive a new pathway out of here into the golden age, it will be a little rough and difficult in the beginning but once the shackles of the Iron age are finally broken and shaken lose, we will prosper once again with an entirely diifferent understanding of mother nature, and without the restraints of an old world religion around our necks

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join