I joined just to share this news: My BIG introduction with the MOTHER of all Conspiracy Theories!!!

page: 8
140
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I HONESTLY believe the arc of the covenant is where they say it is, in Ethiopia.




posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by maceov
Rabbi Yehuda Getz is WELL-DOCUMENTED in finding the chamber beneath the Holy of Holies, where it still lies. Six Levite priests attempted to retrieve it some time ago and all fell dead before reaching within 50 feet of the doorway of the cave/chamber that houses the Ark of the Covenant. Rabbi Getz was afraid to look upon it fully, and instead backed up with a mirror to look in the crack in the wall. The Ark is still there. It has been partially damaged, with one of the cherubs fallen over from a large rock that fell on it, but it is still there.



www.arkcode.com...

There is another rabbi-related Ark sighting story, that of Rabbi Yehuda Getz (who was the Chief Rabbi of the Western Wall and Holy Places in Israel). Allegedly, Rabbi Getz feared entering the chamber to gaze at the Ark. Instead, he used a mirror to look around a corner of the tunnel, and thus saw the reflected image of the Ark.



When Price questioned Getz about these stories (Price, 183), he was given the following response during an interview on January 25th, 1994):

No... no... that is not what I said. These are all stories I am not responsible for someone else’s remarks. It is important to know the truth, since millions of Christians and people who love Israel read such material.


Guess it all depends on who you read.



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by treasurefish
 

I liked where you were going until you made a possible connection between Obama and the anti-christ. Other than this, I think I might read up on the links. But, really... What a cheap shot to take at Obama and politicize this thread. Again, other than that, I think this is very interesting.



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whipfather
I call BS.


Of course it is.



Also, I still believe that the Ark of the Covenant is a figment of someone's imagination - and so are the stone tablets with the 10 commandments. I don't think anyone is actively searching for Thor's hammer or Mictlantecuhtli's necklace just because it was mentioned in ancient myths. Why not? Because it's no more logical than the Ark of the Covenant.


Thor's Hammer, is a metaphore ... but then, we know it is.

The ark of the covenant ... may and may not be, but all it is, is a covenenat between two races ... much like the modern day covenant between the US and Israel ...

Stone tablets are a stolen history fragment, as well as Noah, and Moses ... and maybe even Jesus. Although Jesus is more a story of racism, than anything else. The stone tablets, as well as the "one god", come from the hittites, if I recall correctly. And exist long before the Jews came to existance.

In reality, some of this, most likely dates from times when Asians (Chinese or Japanese) were present in the Middle East, or may even have it's origin in the time when the Nordic people were in China, about 6000 BC.

Whatever, it's current form ... the form we know it in, is just a figment of imagination ... much like the Nordic myth, although the Nordic myth ... has some basis in history, WE WERE once in Asia ... 4000 - 6000 BC. or about ... and Maybe Odin was Moses, and Maybe Jesus was Buddah ... and maybe the covenant, was the covenant between the two races in Asia ... and maybe the Stone tablets, refer to the time, when we had to leave Asia ...

Nobody wants you to go look in China ... because if you do, it would put YOU on the bad side of the story.



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla
 


What hate are you talking about? The jews have been the top dogs in international banking for a long time. They are also pulling the strings in the media since its beginnings. All american presidents in recent history swear total allegiance with Israel through AIPAc. This is all true and documented. The OP is not hating on anyone. The antisemite bs tag does not fly anymore in the internet age. The info is too easily accessed to the common person to play on their ignorance. Time to find another strategy, kiddos!



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Obama is just another willing puppet to the system. The system as the antichrist, well that I believe. Left, right, conservative, liberal, repub, dem...all tentacles of the same beast. We need to aim at the eye of the kraken!



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
reply to post by bulla
 


What hate are you talking about? The jews have been the top dogs in international banking for a long time. They are also pulling the strings in the media since its beginnings. All american presidents in recent history swear total allegiance with Israel through AIPAc. This is all true and documented. The OP is not hating on anyone. The antisemite bs tag does not fly anymore in the internet age. The info is too easily accessed to the common person to play on their ignorance. Time to find another strategy, kiddos!


I was not espousing any hatred, I was merely passing comment, on the above comments, in regards to hatred, that I had little or no interest in those, that wish to waste there time in such fatalistic frivolities, and accuses that cannot keep there own backyards clean and tidy, let alone comment on someone elses, and that myself I see it as a no brainier, where by there is nothing to be gained, and I like to stay positive, and have no time to waste on the negative



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
OK, when your main concept of the Ark of the Covenant comes from a George Lucas film, you need to take a step back before you think that the Banking crisis is a coverup for the Ten Commandments being unearthed.

10 Commandments really started as suggestions, and a few jokes to "liven up the campfire". And the "shock to the world" from them being exposed might be something like; "Thou shalt use the herbs of the land and get groovy. Thou shalt not bogart someone else's joint unless thou bringest more weed to the next gathering. Honor your mother and father, but don't get all freaked out about it. Man shall not lay with beast or other men, unless it is a Thursday and all the work of the fields has been completed."

I imagine that the Religious Establishment, edited a lot out in order to keep Christianity a great club for getting money, power and choir boys. The LAST group who wants a Revelation of the Ark is the church itself.

>> And in this day and age -- why the Hell would God use a fricken' earth quake to send a message when I'm pretty sure he could hack into a CNN satellite feed or your cell phone? Every time GOD uses an earthquake, some Souther Preacher gets a bigger donation. Earth Quakes, Floods, and Statues Crying Blood are perhaps the worst way ever invented to SEND A MESSAGE.

No wonder Jesus is losing with Satan -- he doesn't even bother to learn to use Twitter.
edit on 12-11-2011 by VitriolAndAngst because: fix'n grammer errors



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
OK, when your main concept of the Ark of the Covenant comes from a George Lucas film, you need to take a step back before you think that the Banking crisis is a coverup for the Ten Commandments being unearthed.

10 Commandments really started as suggestions, and a few jokes to "liven up the campfire". And the "shock to the world" from them being exposed might be something like; "Thou shalt use the herbs of the land and get groovy. Thou shalt not bogart someone else's joint unless thou bringest more weed to the next gathering. Honor your mother and father, but don't get all freaked out about it. Man shall not lay with beast or other men, unless it is a Thursday and all the work of the fields has been completed."

I imagine that the Religious Establishment, edited a lot out in order to keep Christianity a great club for getting money, power and choir boys. The LAST group who wants a Revelation of the Ark is the church itself.

>> And in this day and age -- why the Hell would God use a fricken' earth quake to send a message when I'm pretty sure he could hack into a CNN satellite feed or your cell phone? Every time GOD uses an earthquake, some Souther Preacher gets a bigger donation. Earth Quakes, Floods, and Statues Crying Blood are perhaps the worst way ever invented to SEND A MESSAGE.

No wonder Jesus is losing with Satan -- he doesn't even bother to learn to use Twitter.
edit on 12-11-2011 by VitriolAndAngst because: fix'n grammer errors


I am sure that there has been a hole lot of editing to historical records, but something tells me that in the very very near future some data may come to light that will go a long way, to setting the records back to there original stated intentions, and clear the slate well back beyond, what our now perceptions are about, just who was how and what took place, and while at present it relies upon a great deal of generated mambo jumbo, that this to will vanish, as we begin to realize, we today are but Luddites compared to the Ancients, who were far in advance of were we perceive they were, and this may lead to, not rewriting the bible, but enable it to be read in a entire different perspective, that I can see will project our understanding of selves, far back, being into our future, which we are on the verge of discovering

The beginning of this revaluation has already begun, and is demonstrated, by Higgs and his findings, re the Fields of relativity, where by during his experimental work, he makes mention of people in another dimension being encountered during his experiments, some people have the perception that its Heaven, I see it, as the Fourth dimensional space in time, and that back in time, mankind had the capacity to lets say, open the door to this paradigm, and I further say, that its where the Ark of covernance fits in to the picture, it being a key, piece in this factoring, and further still, that it is but a instrument for the recording of an event



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Always been interested in the Ark as well as the spear and the shroud of Turin. Not to mention Noah's Ark.



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
OK, when your main concept of the Ark of the Covenant comes from a George Lucas film, you need to take a step back before you think that the Banking crisis is a coverup for the Ten Commandments being unearthed.

10 Commandments really started as suggestions, and a few jokes to "liven up the campfire". And the "shock to the world" from them being exposed might be something like; "Thou shalt use the herbs of the land and get groovy. Thou shalt not bogart someone else's joint unless thou bringest more weed to the next gathering. Honor your mother and father, but don't get all freaked out about it. Man shall not lay with beast or other men, unless it is a Thursday and all the work of the fields has been completed."
...

No wonder Jesus is losing with Satan -- he doesn't even bother to learn to use Twitter.
edit on 12-11-2011 by VitriolAndAngst because: fix'n grammer errors


I am sure that there has been a hole lot of editing to historical records, but something tells me that in the very very near future some data may come to light that will go a long way, to setting the records back to there original stated intentions, and clear the slate well back beyond, what our now perceptions are about, just who was how and what took place, and while at present it relies upon a great deal of generated mambo jumbo, that this to will vanish, as we begin to realize, we today are but Luddites compared to the Ancients, who were far in advance of were we perceive they were, and this may lead to, not rewriting the bible, but enable it to be read in a entire different perspective, that I can see will project our understanding of selves, far back, being into our future, which we are on the verge of discovering

The beginning of this revaluation has already begun, and is demonstrated, by Higgs and his findings, re the Fields of relativity, where by during his experimental work, he makes mention of people in another dimension being encountered during his experiments, some people have the perception that its Heaven, I see it, as the Fourth dimensional space in time, and that back in time, mankind had the capacity to lets say, open the door to this paradigm, and I further say, that its where the Ark of covernance fits in to the picture, it being a key, piece in this factoring, and further still, that it is but a instrument for the recording of an event



I agree that we MIGHT travel with extra dimensions -- but the 4th dimension is still apart of the one we know; 3 Dimensions + time.

It might also be a molecular frequency thing, because there is PLENTY of space in what we call solid matter for a hundred objects to occupy the same space and time -- bad Sci-Fi plots notwithstanding.

>> But I think that the PROOF that there is no bearded Creator of the Testament -- is that the "super awesome word of God" can be so polluted and screwed up by mere mortals engaging in the time honored tradition of plagiarism and creative editing to change meaning.

2,000 years of Christianity, another 500 more for the beginning of Judaism -- and ALL this time to wait fore the "arc of the Covenant" or some revelation from Dimension 13 (I say 13th, because I actually think that our 4 dimensions are a composite, and I can account for 12 so far).

There is no dusty tome or "truth" from the past that will enlighten us -- ONLY our own elevated thought and enlightenment, or perhaps a visiting higher being that takes pity on us. If anyone has been around 2,500 years to set the record straight on the Commandments -- what were they waiting for?

Sure, in the plot of some Devil attacks movie - these mystical things make sense. But I'm in the wrong Universe if the Creator of all things is hiding behind sigils and incantations and magic events to occur to do the right thing. It's pretty lame. "I lost the keys to my Golden Chariot, so I could not do battle with the denizens of Hell or Wall Street." Sounds more like Deputy Jesus shot off his own toe to me.


>> The Story of Jesus of Nazareth, is the story of an enlightened person of Palestinian birth, who thought that Judaism might be good for OTHER people. He thought that war and fighting and blame always ended up ruining lives -- so to change the world, you had to be loving WITHOUT EXCUSES. He didn't say, throw away your stuff and join me and heal the sick unless they were an enemy non-combatant.

After that, some rich freaks in Rome, tacked on some mystical crap from the Egyptian God Horus, and re-interpreted this Peter fellow, so that they could continue doing the same stuff with this "one God" rather than the pantheon of Roman Gods.

Same empire crap, different story.

But Jesus MIGHT be real, and if he was -- then he was a philosopher at the right place and time. And his "legend" was used to sell the Holy Roman empire; which now fed Jews to lions instead of Christians.



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl
 


That is not correct. Perry Stone spoke with Yehuda Getz and got the story right from the source.



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by maceov


www.arkcode.com...

There is another rabbi-related Ark sighting story, that of Rabbi Yehuda Getz (who was the Chief Rabbi of the Western Wall and Holy Places in Israel). Allegedly, Rabbi Getz feared entering the chamber to gaze at the Ark. Instead, he used a mirror to look around a corner of the tunnel, and thus saw the reflected image of the Ark.

When Price questioned Getz about these stories (Price, 183), he was given the following response during an interview on January 25th, 1994):

No... no... that is not what I said. These are all stories I am not responsible for someone else’s remarks. It is important to know the truth, since millions of Christians and people who love Israel read such material.


Guess it all depends on who you read.


OKAY, well WHEN I LIVED IN JERUSALEM for several years, this story was circulating in whispered tones. Lives were threatened, and somebody was murdered for asking too many questions about it. "Perhaps" Rabbi Getz had been one of those threatened, and so changed his story. But I DO know for FACT that Rabbi Getz of blessed memory, related this story of seeing the Ark of the Covenant to Bible Scholar and Teacher, Perry Stone.



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by maceov
reply to post by Pauligirl
 


That is not correct. Perry Stone spoke with Yehuda Getz and got the story right from the source.


Then you'll probably need to come up with some proof, which should be fairly easy since six Levite priests died.
Truth is, I don't think there is an Ark. I think the bible got some history right, some wrong and the rest is just stories. But that's just me, your mileage may vary,



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
There is much there within your comments, for me to decipher, but I have to admit, to being a total 100% Luddite when it comes to movies, as I do not watch them, nor on my computers, as I find nature a real reality much more fulfilling and a hole lot more exciting, to this I would dearly love to dump a hole lot of new data, to be disseminated on here, but I refrain from doing so , until it is correctly collated, as perhaps how I have recorded it, is not the best way for it to be presented, better to open a new thread and run with it,

Simply to say the quest, that you seek can and is available within and from mother nature itself, if you were observant enough to see it, that then unravels the entire conundrum, that we have all been discussing, and will lay all the ancient understandings bare, for all to see and fully understand, and it will be a myth busting exercise, and seeing you mentioned Horus the (RA) God , then when I read (RA) I read, rays, Ray, waves,and they being Light waves, He being the King of Light, being Electromagnetic waves.

And to point out, I am not the only one, to know, then I give a gift, that the Scientific fraternity has never yet unraveled or discover, and it is a gift from none other, than one of may many mentors, being from Sir Isaac Newton, and it is the conundrum that he left us with, and it is by the observation of mother nature that one is able to decipher it, and then of coarse it begins to snow ball, with revelations once it is understood

Here it is ( Grind the stones so there is no beginning nor end, and it shall give you the snakes that will show you the steps , that you can climb) END

Now I give the synopsis

The Pyramid is made of ground stones, being pyramid shape it has no beginning nor end, it has the snakes and the steps within the step chamber, so large, one would indeed have to climb them

I hope you enjoy the wisdom of Isaac



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by treasurefish
 


Where would be a good place to check the vallidity of the ark?



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by openeyeswideshut
reply to post by treasurefish
 


Where would be a good place to check the vallidity of the ark?


I give you two small clues that you can follow, and your answer lies within the Luna Queen, and upon and within the Solo-mans Temple,and from the entrance through which you will see the ARK

The second being, to Celebrate the completion of the Temple it was filled with clouds and mists



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Stopped reading after I saw Russian, seriously those guys cannot be trusted with any extra ordinary claims. SO many times I have read that a Russian news outlet claimed this and that...always crappola.



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Stopped reading after I saw Russian, seriously those guys cannot be trusted with any extra ordinary claims. SO many times I have read that a Russian news outlet claimed this and that...always crappola.


Am I to understand then that both you and the Russian and including the said news outlet are total Luddites when it come to Geo physics and the laws of Gravity



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Stopped reading after I saw Russian, seriously those guys cannot be trusted with any extra ordinary claims. SO many times I have read that a Russian news outlet claimed this and that...always crappola.


Further more on reading the signature of the poster, mazzroth, it obviously dose not refer to me, as I have no intention, nor ever will do, nor have no interests in writing any book, and if I out anything, it will be on here, and come totally free with no strings attached, for the pubic domain, interests, and consumption





new topics
 
140
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

log in

join