It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Gives Prophet Vision of Illuminati's Forthcoming Zombie Mock Revival of The Dead?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I feel sorry for her she has a serious mental illness and needs help. Unfortunatly mental healthcare is seriously lacking in this country.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

the cdc has a logical reason for posting such a thing
its called being prepared for the worse

if you prepare for a zombie apocalypse then you're going to be prepared for pretty much anything

and its a great way to reach the generation I mentioned previously, along with its offspring

remember, we lived through the beginning onslaught of the AIDS epidemic and were told nothing could be done - we're in the mindset that if any plague came along, we'd be totally screwed

but not zombies - zombies give us hope

and the cdc knows it.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I'm a believer, Pocky, but I dunno about this Prophet Elisabeth Elijah person.

What Prophecies has she correctly called? Has she had any misses?

Sorry, but it's good to be careful with these things.

Having said that: I wouldn't put anything--including some Zombies--past Satan ya know?

edit on 10-11-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

In ancient Israel she would be put to death. She claims to be the new Elijah (which is clearly false).

This is taken from one of her "prophecies".

"I sent Amightywind Ministry to YouTube and what they have done unto you they do to ME and yet they claim MY Holy Name and yet I am far from them. They quote MY Words, they use them as a weapon against you and everyone else who warns to repent and seek YAHUSHUA'S face before HE wipes them off the world in HIS rage.

They forget I was only that Lamb once. They forget I'm coming with fire in MY eyes. They forget it's the wrath of the Lamb. They forget that sin I despise. They make excuses to sin and those who are held most accountable are those who have abused, mocked, hated and slandered a Ministry that I named Amightywind."

Seriously, God decided on the name Amightywind ministries? Just wow is all I can say. Where in the bible has God ever "named" His prophets ministry?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join