It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On my last week of posting...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

You want to apologize for being not quite right???? You want to apologize for being not quite right?????
On ATS???????? Not quite right?????

You were voted poster of the year, offered a Super Mod job, and talked OWS into moving their entire operation to Billings, Montana!

Not quite right. On ATS. Funniest thing I've ever heard.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Um...

Whaaa?

Who did what now?

To who with who?

TY

eta: oh niburu is over yr shoulder. if you turn, it will stil be over your shoudlr

edit on 11/10/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

Holy ceerap man. glad your are ok. At least better.

thx for thr suuport

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Watch out with the oxy, I know alot of people addicted to these. They're opiates.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

I told them about my last exp.

they told me to take tylenol then.

big help.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Dear Chamberf=6,

All right, I may have put a bit too much top spin on that one. But here's what I was thinking. You had an accident, with attendant severe pain. You were receiving either sympathy or stories of similar events from everyone.

I thought I'd try a different tack, hoping that you would find it enjoyable. You mentioned that you were doing bizarre things, perhaps including bizarre posts. That fit in very well with my belief that a sizeable proportion of the posts on ATS are loony beyond redemption.

So, I combined those two into the concept that a loony poster would be king in a land of loony posts, and I invented fictitious accolades that you might have received as the king.

I did not mean to minimize your pain and difficulties, or to be insulting. I was hoping I could bring a smile to your lips and distract you, for just a moment, from your pain.

I apologize for failing so badly.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Well, thanks. Me too. But...better than what? I get headaches sometimes after I lost at the "refridgerator-rodeo".

But that may be because of my ex-wives...or the current one.

All kidding aside...sometimes...when asked what I want to order in a diner....Ill say..."Tuesday. Flagpole"...

Hey. Humor is all I got left. Its the 2nd thing to go...dont ask what the FIRST is..er...was...oh...never-mind. Thanks for playing!

Seriously, serious? Im glad the OP is alright. It took me a good while...but Ive been blessed. Thanks for the reply.

LF

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

You didn't fail friend.

I just was not up to snuff for it.

All is good

btw: you did make me smile
edit on 11/10/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: almost wrote "slime" LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

All kidding aside...sometimes...when asked what I want to order in a diner....Ill say..."Tuesday. Flagpole"... Hey. Humor is all I got left. Its the 2nd thing to go...dont ask what the FIRST is..er...was...oh...never-mind. Thanks for playing!

Hmm
I noticed it was my "flagpole"

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
My sincere condolence about your misfortune. I'm happy to see you are well enough to post and hope you will keep us up to date on your progress.

Take care, my friend.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Thank you very much.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I'm somewhat new around here, but your posting on that Iran attack thread was spot on...and sometimes made me laugh when I needed the comic relief!

Yes, concussions and after effects are quite a pain. I was in an automobile accident, where my head went through the windshield, and was totally out for a number of hours during undergraduate school. I took painkillers for quite a while--thus my excuse for my fleeting incomprehension today.

Hope you get better soon! Again, you seem fine to me

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Ahh geez, I hate hearing things like this

Nasty business falling down stairs you know

Can cause A LOT of damage to fragile legs and the like.

Glad to hear the only damage was a few dings and knocks.

I'd hate to see a perfectly good table ruined...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

O_O

Do you mean to say that you weren't always like that ???

Sorry. Had to. Hope you get better soon ! You are one of my favorite posters on here, always a reply that makes me smile, makes me laugh or makes me think !!

So I am glad to find out that you didn't break your neck. If that can help you feel any better !!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join