It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2005 YU55 makes sale of ID's shooter RAGE go on sale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
store.steampowered.com...

At 3:28 PST on Tuesday afternoon we were 201,700 miles from extinction. Breathe easy, play Rage! Offer Ends Thursday at 4pm Pacific Time.
-33% $89.99
$60.29 USD

I thought it was funny that ID even had a sale on about 2005 YU55.

For those who don't know, RAGE is about an asteroid called Apophis that hits Earth in the future and nearly kills all, except some who survive using nanobots in underground bunkers, and of course the mutants you fight against.

No real conspiracy here though so not sure if it should actually be moved to BelowTopSecret forum.

Now just because it's on sale doesn't mean I recommend buying it. The gameplay is good, and the shooting is good, it's just the game is buggy and glitchy as hell with textures that pop in constantly even on fast rigs.
edit on 10-11-2011 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Its on sale because nobody bought it. Or those that did, refunded their money because of the amazing amount of graphical bugs in the game.

Waste of money.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
There is actually an asteroid called apophis it passes earth in 2028 then returns to hit earth in 2032 there is info on it will have to post when I can get to a comp or someone else can do it

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have a little more than 5 hrs in a campaign. It's not quite what I thought it would be, but it has some fun missions so far. It's been running fine on my laptop. I haven't checked out what the multiplayer mode is all about yet.

top topics

join