It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 Dream or Third Eye Opening?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I had the most amazing dream last night. I'm only talking about it because it seemed the "goal" was to come to a "11:11", that was either on the wall, or on a digital clock.

It started very weird, and I was being attended by a person, the only one that seemed familiar, and he was applying a salve to my face.

I jumped up hollering and ran to wash it off, because it hurt/burned.

As I looked up from the sink into the mirror, I saw that I had three eyes! (straight across in a line.) As I tried to continue washing the painful salve from my eyes I saw that the color (yeah, I dream in color) from them drained and looked almost as if they were made of stone.

As I ran from the bathroom, and the familiar guy, I stepped into some sort of inter-dimensional 'slide', where it seemed random dates, just the years, were being flashed in front of me, while I was only able to sort of 'fall into them'. It wasn't just the numbers; there were, like 'waves' of color growing like mountains in front of each "year". I think that it was years, I don't know, there were things I don't remember this late after the dream, but the numbers were like 2300, 3900, 4900... I think; because I don't keep anything to write on near the bed, so I only have that much to memory, and that is the point I 'made it stop, and came to the 'room' where the 11:11 was.

That was the destination, it seems, as I was chased or forced out of that room and made my way past a half a dozen people sitting around a table, who seemed to want to detain me. I ran to my goal, which seemed to be the familiar person from the beginning of the dream, but now it seemed he was very knowingly benevolent, as I thought him to be, before the salve burned my eyes and face.

As I reached him, I ran past, and as I did, I woke up.

The feeling on awakening was as though I had not only had this amazing dream, but also that I had accomplished something personally amazing.

I laid there for a few minutes felling very invigorated, but it was the middle of the night, and knowing that I had to work in the morning, I didn't want to get up, turn on the lights and search for something to write on. So, I let myself drift back to sleep, assuming I would return to where I left off, which I normally do. (In nightmares, I have to get up and find something to do for a while, because I always return.) I don't know if I did, because when the alarm went off this morning, I had no memory of a return to the dream.

It's very rare when a dream that, wakes me like that; and leaves me with that feeling of exhilarated self satisfaction. I don't know if and when it has ever happened before!

What do you think about this? Just a dream?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Who doesn't dream in colour?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Yep...just a dream.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Dreaming about having a third eye isn't anywhere close to a third eye opening.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
... "I" think this has something to do with '11/11/11 synchronicity' OP called 'Evolutionsend' &... ATS topic post... "The fictitious survival game, scenario 1: cybernetic apocalypse"... Plus other 11/11/11 topics... That seem to be all the rage

---> Or it could just be 'Cosmic Sand' in Ur eye

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish
I had the most amazing dream last night. I'm only talking about it because it seemed the "goal" was to come to a "11:11", that was either on the wall, or on a digital clock.

Thanks for posting this.
I just realised that it is now 11:18 here where I live (Australia) and I completely missed the 11:11 thing.
Completely forgot about it until I read your thread.
But nothing happened anyway.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well, thanks!

Just seemed terrifically strange to me. I enjoyed the heck out of it, and that's very rare if ever for my dreams, too.

I appreciate everyone's attention, and Happy 11/11/11!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
interesting OP.

Next time you have a nightmare, and wake up to get rid of it...
Note whether you are sleeping on your left side, or not.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Dreaming about having a third eye isn't anywhere close to a third eye opening.

so, how does it feel to have a third eye opening
i have read on the subject and it seems interesting

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
interesting OP.

Next time you have a nightmare, and wake up to get rid of it...
Note whether you are sleeping on your left side, or not.

That, or if yew are sleeping on your face like Mork.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Dream. You've likely been seeing the 11:11 threads here and elsewhere, thus you had a dream about them. Noone was making a big deal or dreaming about 11:11 before digital clocks were invented.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
Dream. You've likely been seeing the 11:11 threads here and elsewhere, thus you had a dream about them. Noone was making a big deal or dreaming about 11:11 before digital clocks were invented.

Well there's this:
Look at the clock on the card

But I would be inclined to agree, if it didn't seem so very different than most dreams. I wish I would have written it all down immediately, but then again there were things I couldn't remember even then.

Something else very strange: I woke this morning about 4AM, and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. One of the windows was open about 6". I closed it, and later when my mother got up I was warming up the conversation to "nicely" tell my mother not to leave windows open, as it's getting way too cold. (my mother lives with me, is old, and gets very defensive if I don't tread lightly when discussing 'issues'.)
As soon as I pointed to the window and started to speak, she said "I forgot to tell you...", to make a long story short; the window had been opened the same amount the night before, (the night of my dream) and she had closed it, thinking that I had left it open.

She wouldn't have opened it as much as it was open, BTW, because it was enough for our new kitten to get out, and that kitten is her new pride and joy. The kitten didn't get out either night, even though it loves the table by that window to look out and watch the comings and goings of the strays, squirrels and birds.
She just wouldn't have opened that window because it has no storm or screen. She doesn't want this kitten outside.

So what happened? The walls here are thin enough that I wake up every time a door opens or closes. The house is tiny. We all know who is in which room all the time. My son didn't open it either. He's the one who brought the stray kitten home, so he doesn't want to let it back out. That's all of us here. Mom, me, son, kitten and another cat.

I latched the window, I'm not positive that it was before, but I have to think that it was.
We'll see if it happens again.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

I'm only going to tell you what they say. You know "they", right?
The figure in your dream that is a "familiar" has been likened to a guardian angel. A friend you can't remember their face or name later? Like a guide. Those are the best dreams and whatever they do or show you is significant. The third eye you saw is surely your soul. Weird seeing your true self in a mirror huh? The minds eye. I think during the day, we act and move from our physical self and in dreams we act from our soul. The balm could be like a medicine for the soul. some kind of truth that we don't want to see about ourselves. Thats why it hurt. The truth can hurt sometimes. Thats why the mirror also. You are supposed to look at yourself. Maybe something you are doing in life right now is not good for your soul? If it recurs, try to take the pain of whatever your familiar is trying to show you. It won't kill you, just uncomfortable. Something is looking out for you, keeping an eye over you.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

But who designed that card?

I had to laugh... when I was getting ready to go to bed last night, it was 11:11, and I had a good laugh.
Even more amusing, I refused to set my clocks for the time change so it was actually 12:11.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

Ha! Avoidance! Effective, but really, is it the best answer?

I don't know, but I've never really thought of the 11:11 as a date, or even time, for that matter. I am interested in it, because for probably twenty-plus years ago, a girlfriend and I both started noticing it at the same time. We thought it was weird, and that probably our minds were more awake than we gave them credit for, and somehow decided that particular time to look at the clock; be it at home or in the car, it just kept showing up.
It wasn't until fairly recently, lurking on ATS, that I found there were lots of other people noticing it too.

What is it about it, that makes people 'see' it at such different stages and ages of their lives?
I was in my thirties at the time, never noticed or thought about it before that. There were Digital Clocks (Wiki) for many long years before I started noticing it, as well as calculators, for spelling out things with much more interesting numbers!

I don't know why the 11:11 thing was the culmination of this particular dream, but it could just as easily, and probably more likely, be something important; rather than just a reminder that the date was only a day away.

IDK!?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This would be the detail and interpretation or meaning of what the dream would be based on, according to my thoughts and your visions! By: estimatedprophet
You had an interesting dream. The "goal" of your dream was to come to a "11:11," conclusion that you thought was either on the wall, or on a digital clock!
(In reality this information about the "11:11," is found in a book, which I will try and help to explain to you and the readers of this thread, so that you can all understand the information concerning this mystery!)

Now in your vision you were being attended by a person, the only one that seemed familiar, and he was applying a salve/balm or substance to your face and then you felt pain because it burned. Then almost immediately you went to wash it off and as you glanced up from the sink into the mirror, you saw yourself with three eyes! (straight across in a line.) As you continued washing the painful salve from your face and eyes, then you noticed that the color from your eyes or pupils drained and looked almost as if they were made of stone!

Now in your dream the person you saw that attended you was a spiritual guide! The salve represents the truth that he was putting in your face, that is why you felt so much pain! Then you washed the salve off your face as to overcome the pain and behold you find your self with three eyes instead of two without normal texture. The third eye represents the spiritual minds eye! It was open to you when the man applied the truth within you!

Then in your vision you ran from the bathroom and away from that familiar person that attended you, and stepped into some sort of inter-dimensional slide or portal, where you saw random dates, years and what looked like patterns of waves or mounains with various colors that were being flashed in front of your "minds eyes," and then somehow you came to the room or place where the 11:11 was. (In your dream you felt this was the destination or goal of your vision!)

Then you felt chased or forced out of that room and made your way past some people sitting around a table who seemed to want to detain you. Then you ran to your goal, which seemed to be the familiar person from the beginning of the dream, but now it seemed he was very knowingly benevolent, as I thought him to be before the salve burned my eyes and face. As you reached him and ran past him, that's when you woke up!

The feeling on awakening was as though I had not only had this amazing dream, but also that I had accomplished something personally amazing and I felt satisfaction!

Now for the truth about the 11:11 mystery that you saw in your vision, because this concerns this day in age about this generation in time and about the dates, years and numbers that you saw, with all the colors while going through the portal of space, time and the word of truth! (Please read the following from the Holy Bible!)
(We are living at the end of times!)
Revelations 11:0-11 John was told to measure the temple and to count the worshipers therein. This is to fulfill of what is written in the book of Ezekiel 8:0-18, 9:0-11 and 10:0-8!
Because the idolatry that is being done in the temple, God has decreed disaster for the people in Jerusalem. In the visions of Ezekiel from the Lord, the people are worshiping idols, statutes and images and even worshiping the sun. Then in God's jealousy and great anger He calls for the guards of the city. These seven guards are God's holy cherubim, who are the archangels, and one of them is asked to put the mark on the foreheads of the people who are being repented by grieving and lamenting over all the detestable things that are being done in the city and temple of the Lord!

This "mark" on the foreheads of the people is the name of God and of His Christ, and the people who receive of it are his chosen elect, who are the saints passing through the tribulations during the end times!
Now the Gentiles are those who are trampling on the holy city for 42 months, 1,260 days, and will have the power to prophecy till the days of the Gentiles is complete and the beast from the abyss destroys them!
(The messenger shall give them power to prophecy!)

The Gentiles are the saints who want to abolish there governments and who are going to protest and prophecy all over the world. They are the witnesses of what is happening with the oppressing rulers against them from the eastern and western states and nations all over the world! (While the people prophecy in the places where they reside, they shall become consecrated and holy to the Lord of Spirits!)
(The Two Olive Branches are the "witnesses" and they are the elect people/saints of the Lord) Revelations 7:
(The beast that comes out of the sea is the new, one world government that will subdue the world and persecute, murder and kill the saints or Christians from the world!) (The United Nations of the New World Order will be established immediately after the asteroid strikes the sea! Revelations 8:0-9 and 12:13-17

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

Wow. Well I guess that would explain why I felt so good upon waking!

Thanks for that interpretation... very scary, but just as thought provoking, and interesting to say the least!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Continuing the interpretation of the 11:11 mystery, from estimatedprophet.
John 11:11 and Matthew 11:0-11
John the baptist and Elijah the prophet are the same person or entity!
He is the messenger that goes before the Lord to prepare the people about his coming! John baptized with water as a cleansing tool or system, along with words of truth and repentance, that the people should wash themselves spiritually, through the body of baptism so that they can enter the kingdom of heaven clean and purified or spotless of sin, through the faith in baptizing!
The least one in the kingdom of heaven is greater than John because John has to return again to earth and to manifest by reincarnating in the flesh, which will result in sin, "because all flesh today stands convicted of sin!"
Therefore the least one in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he, but this man has to judge the world with truth and through righteousness of the holy spirit that dwells within!
Therefore once again this Counselor of truth, must come into the world and preach about the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, which this time the arrival and presence of the Lord into the world shall burn like a furnace.
The baptism now is no longer needed because the belief and faith in the Lord Jesus that shall purify you, because of the truth and this truth will set you free from the world!
(The World is only an Illusion!)

Therefore upon reading this I urge you; that all and anyone who is in "sin" and beliefs in the words written here, please you must worship the Lord the way that you are for you are all convicted of sin, but the Lord shall purify you through grace and His mercy with the holy spirit, just worship Him and give Him thanks and for doing this act of faith, you shall be receiving from Him, "grace and mercy" for you are humbly glorifying His excellency!

(This means if you are gay, lesbian or just a fornicator of any kind, go to Him the way that are, for the Lord is coming soon and He shall purify does who believe in Him, but the evil and wicked and unrepentant or godless shall be removed in the "Great Righteous Judgment!")
Malachi 3:0-6 and 4:0-5 The Levites are the Saints who shall pass through the great tribulation and they shall serve as priests before the Lord of Spirits!
(These saints are the people already in the world who will accept the truth and overcome the world!")

Isaiah 11:0-11 Jesse is Jesus Christ, and the banner of the Lord is the messenger that I have spoken of here!
Romans 11:0-11 and Psalms 110, through all Psalm 111.
(The Lord God said to my Lord Jesus, set at my right hand!) The psalm of David!
The familiar man in your dream that attended you in the begging is the messenger of the Lord!
Thank you and God Bless you for posting. My other threads are quite fearful and terrifying to read, just keep an open mind and try to absorb all the truth from them because bad things are going to start happening all over the world and it shall be chaotic for everyone!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Hey DD, I was wondering and something else came to my mind about your dream that I wanted to get back to you about.

...some sort of inter-dimensional 'slide', where it seemed random dates, just the years, were being flashed in front of me, while I was only able to sort of 'fall into them'. It wasn't just the numbers; there were, like 'waves' of color growing like mountains in front of each "year". I think that it was years, I don't know, there were things I don't remember this late after the dream, but the numbers were like 2300, 3900, 4900.

I couldn't image this last time we talked but maybe now I think it is years like you said; as in age. Either important moments in yours or others that you know? The age of 23, 39, 49? If you are older than this then maybe it is something significant that happened to you during those years or maybe your mom, or maybe your other family members? Already happened or is going to happen? Did anyone pass on at that age in your family? Maybe the "people around the table" in your dream were that age when they passed?

Also, interesting about the "inter-dimensional slide" that took you to different years. Like a timeline of time that you can visit when you are outside your self in your dream? Like being caught up in the spirit and shown different times and places like prophets of old? Cool description of that. Now all you got to figure out is the significance of the numbers associated with years... L8

intrptr

new topics

top topics

join