It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auspicious time, auspicious date @ 11:11 on 11/11/11... nada.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well its past 11:11am 11/11/2011, Besides this office going completely silent for a minute to remember our fallen brothers and sisters and to thank them for their sacrifices.

Its still the same, except actually there was one oddity...... None of the automated processes at work fell over last night. Maybe they ascended?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
this fifth dimension thing is very similar to the old one, only newer

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'm sat here waiting, as my daughter has just gone into hospital in labour with my 22nd grandchild. That's enlightening for me lol

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
11:05am here.
11/11/11.

10mins till 11:11:11am on the 11/11/11
UT/GMT at that moment will also be
01:11:11am and 11/11/11

Its gonna happen!!!!!!!!!

either ways its cool.

last 11/11/11 (1911)
temp. drop 60 degrees in some parts of the world. hope to see some funny business within the next 24hrs.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by landlord55
I'm sat here waiting, as my daughter has just gone into hospital in labour with my 22nd grandchild. That's enlightening for me lol

WOW

Good for you Sir!

All the best to your Daughter!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Thanks Hellas, she had a boy at 5;17 am today

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The only thing these silly doom or "enlightenment" predictions based on certain dates prove is that humans are a very arrogant and self-centered species who think everything revolves around us (in this case OUR calendar).

Lets make a hugeeee leap of faith for arguments sake and assume anything like fate, a conscious planet/universe, gods, aliens visiting earth or whatever else that could cause huge world changes or doom are real. Even if they were real, why the heck would those things, which transcend humanity, follow a man made calendar and care about any particular dates on said calendar??

Our current Gregorian calendar is based on the old Julian calendar which was implemented by Julius Ceasar a dictator and conqueror. Why would anything other than humans want to follow or put any significance on such a calendar? Why would these alleged greater forces follow the calendar of man, especially one started by a violent dictator and somewhat based on one religion out of many.

The idea that some great, or horrible, event which goes beyond human control would happen just because it's a certain date on a man made calendar does not even make sense to me, even if I did believe in predictions/prophecies yadayada in the first place which I don't (because they've all been wrong for starters).

In conclusion, 11/11/11 12/12/12 whatever/whatever/whatever or dates that "add up" to certain numbers or whatever other nonsense, mean jack # even if you're a believer in end of the world/enlightenment scenarios. If they happen it's far more likely they'll happen on a random ass day that has zero significance on an arbitrary man made calendar.
edit on 11-11-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

OK it's 12/12/12 still no action, sheesh, I don't think it works the way they say it does!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join