It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military Bodies Occasionally Dumped Into Landfills (By Our Own Government No Less)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

So this is how we treat our troops when they die? Happy Veterans Day Early!
edit on 11/10/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i read about it this morning.

you gotta wonder if these "people" are even human.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Yeah it's sickening.

I can't believe this happens.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'd love to hear the opinion of the war hawks, because its funny how we hear these folks screaming for war yet when you hear about veterans getting #ted on by the government or active duty troops having to deal with all kinds of garbage thanks to our government, they say NOTHING.

Veterans and active duty soldiers, think hard about who cares for your well being because the ones that want to wage war with you and your brothers/sisters as cannon fodder do not give a damn about you when they are screaming lets bomb whatever middle eastern flavor of the week.

End the wars. We have no business waging wars for anything other than to protect our citizens and we have brave soldiers being dumped into landfills like trash over MONEY.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is a big waste, these body parts should be processed and used to feed the homeless. What is this world coming too?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
This is a big waste, these body parts should be processed and used to feed the homeless. What is this world coming too?

It's not about that man, sure there is nothing you can do with the left overs.
They're useless, but this should be a universal moral act of disrespect.

top topics

join