It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EMT Assaulted At OWS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins

Originally posted by SirMike

I truly do sympathize with your perspective that the whole movement shouldn’t be defined by the actions of a very small number of its participants, but Occupy NY does have a separate section cordoned off for women, for their safety.

I think that was because Herman Cain was said to be in the crowd... people got nervous *shrug*

Who'd get nervous of a man who didn't get past first base, if it's even true? *shrug*

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ows helps revives pizza business.

Does this mean OWS are small business saviors? No.
A handful of people's actions should not put a label on a movement.
Especially when the label is based on the most frowned upon part of the whole thing..

Whats the word i'm looking for?
I can't explain this point any further.
edit on 10-11-2011 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Any large event, be it sporting event, concert, protest, there is bound to be some nutjobs in the crowd. Doesn't mean the whole crowd should get to be labeled by the lowest common denominator.....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This is going overboard. This EMT is trying to help someone and gets assulted by some jackasses with nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than make a nusience of themselves and attack other people. I hope the idiot gets the maximum possible sentence for his stupidity.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
As a supporter I agree this was wrong and everyone that locked arms should be arrested and charged with a crime (I don't know what). I hope that emt has a quick recovery and I feel bad that he/she got hurt.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I hope all EMTs in the city band together in solidarity now and boycott ever entering this area, or any other OWS area in the U.S. Let OWS eat each other.

/TOA

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Officers and EMTs were called to the park for a report of a disturbed person.

Huh? A report of a disturbed person in a protest... naaawww say it ain't so.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join