It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleeing Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The world is coming to a pivotal point.

I am from a family that has some wealth and political influence and we're "not in the loop" completely. But from what has been informed thus far is that our family has concluded to do certain things:

If by next mid January Israel is in war with Iran and the US/UK are backing Israel and the Russians and Chinese are backing Iran we're going to sell everything we own in Europe and buy land in South America (Estates in Brazil or Argentina) as it will be least hit in the next major conflict.

Apparrently the fate isn't completely decided. It still depends on certain outcomes from the economic crisis. If the economic crisis would escalate to encompass Italy (almost certain by then) and Spain (no going back) the fate is sealed. The third world war will emerge to sustain the economy. Instead of an economic freefall by the collapse of Euro the "conglomerate" will do the following: It will create jobs and new markets through war.

If that happens within the first or second quarters of 2012 we're going to sell all our assets and invest in land. => Basically buy a huge farm somewhere in South America and bribe a quick citizenship.

What I suggest with all this is to move somewhere out of sight: basically South America or South Africa. It will be least hit by all the trouble.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ah not South Africa because they'll you see many racial tensions flaring up like crazy

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
There will be no safe zone. Maybe Easter Island needs some inhabitants again.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Sub-Saharan Africa and South America will be least hit by the next major conflict. When it hits you should have assets in something tangible like land. You can live off it. You unfortunately can't live off the technology industry once all infrastructure has been demolished.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
US and Europe won't get hit. I'd flee if I live in Russia or China right now though...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Be very careful here

A couple at the height of the cold war, carefully studied where would be the safest place to move from the impending WW III. They scoured the globe, weighing all the odds and finally settled and moved to the .. FALKLANDS.

The rest is history

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
please don't come to southamerica,

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by enteri
Sub-Saharan Africa and South America will be least hit by the next major conflict. When it hits you should have assets in something tangible like land. You can live off it. You unfortunately can't live off the technology industry once all infrastructure has been demolished.

There is validity to your belief that South America wil be the "least" hit, but understand like the other posters have said, there is no place of physical safety from what is coming upon the Earth in the first 2 quarters of next year (by May 27th to be exact).

All the land you can buy will mean nothing without laws and enforcement of those laws under a government that causes those who want your land to not possess it. In anarchy there are no laws that you can state as your claim to possess your land.

The world possess enough nuclear weapons to destroy herself 40+ times over... it only takes ONCE.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I am from a family that has some wealth and political influence

If by next mid January Israel is in war with Iran and the US/UK are backing Israel and the Russians and Chinese are backing Iran we're going to sell everything we own in Europe and buy land in South America

Why would you wait until those countries are in the very thick of things before beginning purchases of land in South America? Why not prepare a place of refuge ahead of time, before the wars begin? Is your wealth not currently accessible any other way besides asset liquidation?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i dont know where u got this information from but i wudn be bidding on ur little brazilian patch right away (lol)

dont worry about sit your ground get a few beer and enjoy the show

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Better put your plan in motion whist you can - if you wait, you are going to be too late, because when it starts no-one is going to be buying your European assets - Europe will probably suffer an EMP strike so everything will go down instantly - and then jihadi civil war. Ireland or UK will fare better though!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I certainly see no reason to flee or that there is indeed anywhere safe to flee too.. if it came to it I would take my family and head out into the deep blue as I really do not like the idea of being trapped anywhere.. if you have the cash a nice 50ft Cat would suit a small group... and an older one (c 1980s/1990s) would be better as the newer ones are designed for luxury over speed/stability.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
US and Europe won't get hit. I'd flee if I live in Russia or China right now though...

The US, UK, Canada, Australia, Israel and Northwestern Europe will be hit first and collapse first. China and Russia will be around until the last day of this age, as for the other nations of Europe... you can't imagine what they do as a result of the power vacuum created when the US and her brothers fall.

But again, no need to flee. Even though the US falls first, we fare the best in the end in terms of survivbility.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Fleeing Europe,

I hear Iran is nice this time of year.
If you are serious about it, all I can say is "god speed"

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
we all need to make a stand vs just running away..............if we all run away there will be nothing left

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

That is why i will stay in Russia for the moment,if anyone can give an answer to US millitary,it is Russia! Hope it will not come to it,but if does,we all are FuCKED!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

The US, UK, Canada, Australia, Israel and Northwestern Europe will be hit first and collapse first. China and Russia will be around until the last day of this age, as for the other nations of Europe... you can't imagine what they do as a result of the power vacuum created when the US and her brothers fall.

But again, no need to flee. Even though the US falls first, we fare the best in the end in terms of survivbility.

If it's nuclear we all go, but if it's conventional you haven't got a chance mate. Russia and China combined haven't got a single chance.
So let's carry on playing MW3 because it's just that. A dream.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by John0Doe

That is why i will stay in Russia for the moment,if anyone can give an answer to US millitary,it is Russia! Hope it will not come to it,but if does,we all are FuCKED!

As a European I'm with you.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure where it's gonna start or how, but from what everyone can obviously see, something big's about to happen. If that turns out to be WWIII and you're really considering Latin America, two things:

- We welcome you with open arms to Brazil. There are no more welcoming people in the world like us. Well, maybe other Latin Americans;

- Be aware that coming here you'll first-handedly experience the political turmoil we're going through. Corruption is killing this country. It's been years since we voted the last time for someone for agreeing with their views. We now vote on who we think is less corrupt, even if that means abdicating of laws we wanted to see passing or general views.

Of course some other parts of the world are way more unstable than Brazil is or will be, but it's not going to be safe and easy around here. For anyone. I guess it isn't safe and easy anywhere, though...

As for this, how bad is the scenario you're predicting? Because Brazil is pretty ahead technologically speaking, unless everything becomes anarchy and in a "I-saw-it-first" basis, technology is a viable way to sustain yourself. Hell, I wouldn't have a dime if my dad didn't work in technology. We're not all sewers and growers in here, you know...
edit on 10/11/2011 by Dehast because: (no reason given)

top topics

join