It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Iranian citizens has Iran tortured/killed in the last 20 years?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Just curious-How many Iranian citizens has the Iranian government tortured/killed in the last 20 years?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Can't you guys fabricate any other information to try and demonize Iran??

Now you have to start multiple troll threads.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ipleadthe5th

Whats fabricated? Iran has stoned women who have been raped , and or accused of adultry....

They have executed and were looking to execute another person because he was christian......

There were atleast 150 casualties alone in the 2009-2010 Iranaian election protests, BY THE GOV.....

Who is demonizing who? That is just RECENT stuff........they are numerous incidents in Iran of the gov persecuting its people
edit on 10-11-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I personally have no idea. I have a similar question though: How many citizens has the USA tortured/killed in the last 20 years? I think that is a more interesting question...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

This thread is a tool for the war machine.

Maybe it would be better to know your own history of war and killing.

It will be helping you decide who to vote for.

It won't help much. The war machine is hungry , people are aware.

The PTB :

There to be blood
edit on 10/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

You beat me too it. That was also my first thought when I read the OP.
So I second you post !

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I am not going to even refer to our Nation's leading the world in Incarcerations but will only retort in how many Iraqi's have been killed since we have "Liberated" them ?

In fact perhaps we should have an Iraqi citizen reply to answer that question.....oh they don't have any electricity today....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Probably a whole lot less than the US do.
Theyve killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in the last decade alone.

You keep on posting pro US threads but it only makes you and the US look worse when everything you post is wrong.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This thread is about the Iranian government and the torture and killing of its own citizens. Anybody got a number?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Of course Iran doesnt harm its neighbors...its too busy harming its own people!!!

edit on 10-11-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

the taliban kills civilians not usa

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

They act like the US doesn't have Capital Punishment..
I wonder how many have been put to death in prisons in the last 20 years??

And BTW, it wasn't THAT long ago that Americans were hunting blacks for sport..
How quick they forget.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
For a country that has killed and tortured so many of it's citizens, the U.S. sure has alot of people that want to live here! As well as alot of citizens that are not risking their lives to get out! I wonder why that is?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I can understand a government promoting hate. After all, divide and conquer is an ancient method of the elites, to keep the people focused on other issues so the people would not understand their incompetence or greed. But why do common people promote hate is beyond me. Really. No S, no F, to my mind this thread is purely propagandistic.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This world is falling for a MAJOR TRAP if this goes down. Why cant those who cause the species of abovegrounders HARM just be ALL*globally rounded up and taken to a non disclosed location.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

Can you show credible source for US killing hundreds of thousands of it's OWN citizens?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
This thread is about the Iranian government and the torture and killing of its own citizens. Anybody got a number?

I'm sure your search skills are adequate so why not give us the number rather than this pointless question?

Then we can debate the figure..

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Just curious-How many Iranian citizens has the Iranian government tortured/killed in the last 20 years?

Better question - is Iran the only perceived problem-child country in the world, or the only one with a government that has tortured/killed its citizens?

What about North Korea? China? Saudi Arabia? Warlords in Somalia? Hell, what about worldwide citizens tortured/killed either directly or on behalf of the United States? I could probably do this all day, as the world is generally an unpleasant place most of the time.

Get off this horse, stop warmongering or acting like we don't have our own faults, and if you can't do any of that I would honestly suggest changing your screen name since Christ, the true holder of that title (as far as I am aware), taught some pretty clear lessons on cleaning up your own act before trying to give others a hard time for theirs, as well as on peace, humility, and a good many other topics you seem to not be ascribing to here with your inflammatory posts.

I see you still haven't answered my other questions about Iran from your other thread, as well. Apparently you didn't like the answers to them compared to the answers for the same when comes to ourselves?

EDIT:
I'm having trouble finding any solid info as yet to assist with answering the question posed in OP, but I have another thought - if we do get an answer to this, I wonder how much different the answer would be had the US not helped install a theocracy in Iran decades prior?:

Just curious...the US has played a fairly significant role in crafting Iran as it is.
edit on 11/10/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Just curious.
Why draw the line at 20 years? Let's go back further in time.
And why not just face the fact that, you and most others are easily manipulated.
So am I....We all are.
The history of humanity is littered with manipulators, and manipulatees.
Human nature. Someday we'll rise above it.
However..Advertising, and News agencies, politicians, the military..

Well, they've all learned how to better access to our reptilian, and lower mammalian brains.
That's where the action is...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join