It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bye Bye Rick Perry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Poster Narwahl is going to use a Cainism here:
I have no facts to back this up, but
Perry had back surgery a few months ago.
Could it be that he is under medication?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

He didn't just forget some random tidbit....he forgot the main points in his own plan.

To call someone out for being an idiot when they often show how much of an idiot they are isn't childish....it is honesty.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Now, you know I said I have forgotten plenty, so don't misrepresent my statements. I just said I have never forgotten my key components and core principles.

Imagine if Herman Cain forgot what his 9-9-? plan was, LOL!!!

Plus, read my post just before this one. This gaffe would crush him in a debate with Obama.

Plus, to stump for my candidate. Perry has gotten softball questions and talking points this whole season, while Ron Paul has been attacked, downplayed, criticized, and blind-sided, yet he has always had an intelligent answer, and he has always stayed on point, on topic, and constructive. He has real solutions, and even at his advanced age, he remembers what those solutions are, LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

So you honestly think all this divisive rhetoric and name calling is a good thing? Why exactly?

What does an error during a debate teach you about the candidate that is meaningful in any way, beyond the person made a mistake? A mistake is not a lie, it does not tell us anything about the person.

Look at Ron Paul, he speaks in half sentences and is hard to understand. He has trouble conveying idea's and yet I may vote for him at some point. He is also terrible at debates. What does that have to do with anything though? Nothing.

We have a Political Madness Forum, because of this madness. The name was not accidental.

High Horse, perhaps. Maybe it's time adults started acting like adults and then perhaps we could get some leadership in office. As long as everyone is involved in this giant divisive soap opera, we get exactly what we deserve.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Tongue in cheek getreadyalready. Just trying to make a point about the wrong direction our political dialogue is going. Please don't take it wrong and I apologize if I went to far.

Every day I turn on the morning news looking for information and what do I see? Story after story of character assassination and meaningless name calling and Partisanship. What I don't see is in depth information on records in office, core ideological beliefs or helpful information on important issues. It's really starting to bother me and it's just a coincidence it was on my mind when I looked at this thread.

I'm sorry for taking it off topic and I'm done. I think my point is valid and I think this divisiveness is dangerous and I'll leave it at that.
edit on 11/10/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

No harm done, I agree with you. I think the Press should be taken out of this whole arena. They should be able to "report" only. No spin, no opinion pieces, just report the facts. Journalism.

I just read back over my earlier point though, and all the other debators should have jumped on this open wound!! Imagine if Cain's next question, he said, "Well, let me refer back to my 9, 9, .... hmmm... Ron what was that?..... well you all know about my plan."

Imagine if Paul was asked about Iran for the bazillionth time and he said, "You know, I understand why they want a Nuke, I don't condone it, but they are faced with threats from ..... hmmm.... Rick, what's that little Jewish place over there?"

They could have had a filed day, made him look even more ridiculous, with humor, and driven home the point that he doesn't belong on that stage with serious contenders!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You all thought that was bad? Check this out...

edit on 10-11-2011 by kozmo because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2011 by kozmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Perry: Hmmmmm....... what was that 3rd one.....duhhh......ummmm....somebody throw me a bone....Jeeez

Romney: EPA!!!????

Perry: Yeah that's it! What he said! (Looks over and sees Romney smirking). Ummm...no not EPA....I would rebuild it....but ummmm...what was that 3rd stinking agency I would kill.....

That Romney is a sly dog, he really slipped it to Perry.

I hate politics, but that was EPIC!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Good for him, he's been trying to find a way out of this for quite a while now, this should do it.

Smartest republican candidate there was.

Only a fool would want that job now.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

That was hilarious! He jumped on it, and then though... whoops! and backtracked.

Someone should have yelled out "immigration"
He is criticized for being soft on immigration, so axing the folks that enforce it would have been hilarious.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Rick Perry was a bye bye the minute he opened his mouth on the national stage.

This whole GOP primary/debate process is a circus sideshow, entertainment for the masses at best, appeasement for some, but a total waste of time for all because the funniest thing is they already know who's getting the nod...it's all predestined and preordained. And chances are good it's going to be no one we've seen yet.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Holy crap on a stick.

OOPS.....?!?!?!

This guy is a complete jack-ass.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

That was hilarious! He jumped on it, and then though... whoops! and backtracked.

Someone should have yelled out "immigration"
He is criticized for being soft on immigration, so axing the folks that enforce it would have been hilarious.

Romney should have said something really unrelated like like UPS or KFC

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

It's the elections. It's making us all a bit insane I think.

I see this one as the most important one in my life spanning from JFK forward. I see Obama as the most divisive person to ever enter the White House and it's hurting us badly as a nation.

To be honest entirely, Perry is not on my list either. I'm so confused

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Mitt Romney isn't all that much better an orator either...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Don't be confused. Click on the banner in my signature line and let the Ron Paul Rock Anthem sooth you.
Seriously, it is clickable!

The worst part about Obama's divisiveness, is that he is still very likely to get re-elected!
I don't think Perry stood a chance against him, I don't think Romney is significantly different than him, and he won't get the turnout to defeat Obama. The only real solution is Ron Paul, and Ron can win the head to head election, but he probably can't win the nomination.

I'm thinking just like you. This is the most important Presidential election in a very, very long time, and the Republicans are blowing it. I think we have a choice between Ron Paul, or total chaos and loss of our country.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
See if Cain didn't remember he would say
"I cannot tell you the other department I would abolish because that's confidential right now"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join