It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do You Want From Aliens?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

If in fact there is alien life visiting, I'd want to learn about physics and in particular methods of obtaining energy, since that has a direct impact on... everything. Clearly, if there was alien visitation, the foremost question would be *how did they manage to travel so far* and the answer to that would have as prerequisites solutions to many of the puzzles currently faced by physicists, policymakers, and, pretty much anybody whose life depends on energy, which is all of us, with the exception of those whose wealth and power depends on the energy dependency they have created for the rest of us.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I want an explanation why they aren't helping (or interfering*) with mankind.

I don't care what the explanation is, just an explanation. Worst case scenario is that it's for political reasons - Star councils says no meddling with lower beings etc. Worst case because it's politics all over again, just on a higher level.

*I'm talking openly - not random probing ppl/animals now and then.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I would like to know if football (soccer) is played on other inhabited planets, and if so, if it would be possible to establish an annual Interstellar Champions League tournament.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
I would like to know if football (soccer) is played on other inhabited planets, and if so, if it would be possible to establish an annual Interstellar Champions League tournament.

Just make sure you set up the rules right off that say no player can have more than two legs.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

Just make sure you set up the rules right off that say no player can have more than two legs.

True enough.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
What Do You Want From Aliens?

I want to see what they look like in broad daylight, in all their varieties. I want to see what their spacecraft look like in broad daylight in all their varieties. I want to understand how they work.

I want THEIR version of the history of Alien contact with Earth. How do they describe the Annunaki? How was The Great Pyramid and Baalbek made and why? And last but not least, how was man made?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I'd just like to be friends.

Not necessarily hardcore besties, but you know, no hard feelings and smiles and waves as we go about the day.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Personally, I want them to get off my lawn. I have not heard of a single one that I would want anywhere near earth or it's inhabitants.
edit on 7-4-2017 by Sansanoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sansanoy
Personally, I want them to get off my lawn. I have not heard of a single one that I would want anywhere near earth or it's inhabitants.

It's not the most unrealistic attitude to have. Even the "friendly" humanoid-type aliens as described by contactees seem to be a little sketchy, and if not exactly hiding stuff from us, then at least thinking that we're too stupid to be told the whole story. Which may be true, but it's still suspicious.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Unlimited Free Energy.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
In a word primary: Benevolence.

Second, to take my kids to another planet or at least see it from afar.

Evolve further.

Mg

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'm not really hoping they exist. I'm kind of hoping they don't.

If they exist and are thousands of years ahead of us technologically, then our pale blue dot of a planet will have become just that much more insignificant in the greater view of things.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The fact is there not aliens! But living plasma like creatures that are local objects! Anyone can document this phenomena on a clear blue sky. I regurly record them! They respond to mirror signalling and can morph shape. The hole alien thing is just talk and stories not one soild bit of evidence.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
A instant cure for hangovers and possibly anti skidmark underwear. i'm a man of simple pleasures.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join