It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yu-55 Strange Structures.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Heres the hi-res image. Enjoy and look at those strange peaks.

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Thu Nov 10 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
i wish that was my spacecraft, universe is amazing

link   
Would you care to elaborate....at all? There are rules against starting a thread with no information. For instance, what 'structures' are you seeing, and why are they strange? What could this mean, if anything? You linked to a picture without offering any input whatsoever.

Edit: Removed a comment that might be considered snarky. Not my intent to stir s##t.
edit on 10-11-2011 by Daemonicon because: (no reason given)

link   
Why is it uploaded to www.paydayadvanceuk.co.uk...

Are you trying a sneaky spam?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Looks like a lot of high standing rock on it. I would have expected it to be more smooth and less rugged looking.
Nice find. If you can find some profile pics too that would be nice to see.
~Morpheus

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
So apparently this is Yu55 from 2005. Its a clear hi res image with some pretty strange structures. As we all know, NASA has stated seeing these strange structures on its pass 11/08/11. Thats really all i know on this.

I thought people would just like to see these "strange structures" for themselves.

As for speculation, those large jetties could be crystal formation or dirty frozen water. Or simply just jetties of rock. Wait for NASA's "official" story.
edit on 10-11-2011 by AaronWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Could be a piece of SOL 5, the asteroid belt. I bet if the Earth exploded, those damn Egyptian pyramids would still be intact on a chunk of Earth flying through space.

Maybe it's something like this...

At 4:21

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

No.
That is asteroid Itokawa. The image is from the Hayabusa spacecraft.
www.jaxa.jp...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ah. My bad. Inproper amount of research done on my part.

Incredibly sorry for being the site jack ass again.

MODS, delete this thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
OMG there are obviously civilizations on YU55, just look at all those buildings and structures, there's absolutely no way that is natural. Trust me, I know, for I have the internet. Just look at the orientation of those bumps! It even looks like they are in the shape of Orion, do you see those 3 bumps?

This is the biggest NASA cover up ever! The photo has been doctored, and made to look like there's nothing!

Who's with me?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
www.nasa.gov...
here you go...

Really curious if anyone can find Hi-res from this year.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I gotta ask, Why are they strange structures? It looks like two big@ss rocks smacked together and fused at some point in the maybe not so distant past. Why would anyone "expect" this thing to be smooth anyway, it's not like there is a lot of friction in space to round out the edges?

I don't see any condominiums, housing developments, no industrial complex, spaceports or ships on the thing, so I am still wondering what structures are "strange?"

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/10.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

I gotta ask, Why are they strange structures? It looks like two big@ss rocks smacked together and fused at some point in the maybe not so distant past. Why would anyone "expect" this thing to be smooth anyway, it's not like there is a lot of friction in space to round out the edges?

I don't see any condominiums, housing developments, no industrial complex, spaceports or ships on the thing, so I am still wondering what structures are "strange?"

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/10.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

You obviously didn't look hard enough, they are really tiny, considering the size of it, if there was life on it the size of us humans, you could clearly see them. A house is bigger than this thing... We're talking mini-mini-me running the show here.

new topics

top topics

join