It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing dogs is bad, but killing snakes is funny?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
www.bbc.co.uk...
I myself hate the thought of killing any living creature like spiders even though I'm scared of them, I even feel a bit guilty if I swat a fly and would rather try to direct it out of the window. I must admit though I feel no guilt about exterminating the fleas on my cat and the nits that my kids bring home from school.

Nice to meet you! It's very rare that I find someone that feels the way I do!

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
There are more people like that, LadyV, only its one thing that does not show, you have to know to person to know that.

Me, I only kill my cat's flees and all silverfishes I can because they eat paper and I have lots of books and paintings.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Here's another bit of "humor". A military joke about all the different ways snakes can be killed.

usmilitary.about.com...

Replace the word 'snake' with 'dog' and see how funny it becomes.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
That is mean, my snake(4ft ball python) is let out into the yard, but I keep an eye on him.

Snakes are not dangerous unless you piss them off. Just like almost every animal on this planet, you leave it alone, it leaves you alone. You piss it off, you don't want to do that.

Maybe they need to start growing fur and cute little puppy eyes and stuff. Don't see to many people killing puppies.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Just noticed: google has given me ads about how to kill termites, moles and gophers in the ads section. Funny considering this thread is about NOT killing things.

Dru

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It's not funny to kill any animal! And I love snakes! I'd have one but my parents hate them....my youth leader at church used to have a snake. I just loved it! Totally fun to play with and great for scaring the hell out of boys! *laughs evilly* They're so cute....when I have my own house I want to get one.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
For the record I would like you all to know that I LOVE ANTS. I'm serious, when I see someone stomp on an ant hill I get real mad
Ant colonies are so fascinating. If you know as much as I do about ants then you'd love them too. Anyways please if you see an ant outside of your house please don't kill it. If it is a dnager to you then it is ok to kill it and destroy the colony but if the ant is harmlessly doing its best to support the colony then just leave it alone. Thanks. Dont kill dogs or snakes OR ants for fun.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeddicusZulZorander

JUst silly it is! I am so tired of hearing people rag on snakes when dogs are much more dangerous any day. AND the adam and eve thing... I am very religous and think that that is positively STUPID to think that any snake now would honestly have evil running through its veins so please.. enough with the drama. Yes a 15 foot snake might bite, would you not think of that when approaching it?>Just like approaching an unknown dog, its a chance you take. If you see a snake that large OUTSIDE then for petes sake call someone to remove it, do not kill it. If you live in an area where there are big snakes and you dont like it then move. If you dont like snakes then fine, keep your opinions to yourself and just dont get one for a pet. The drama of it all when in all actuality a darn gerbil bite hurts worse than most household snake bites! It startles you, thats the worst of it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join