It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing toddler, Sky Metalwala from Bellevue WA. Help, ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If anyone can upload the picture from the article I link, that would be awesome. I'm at work and I can't do it from here. humanmanner.wordpress.com...

The young boy went missing November 6th when, on the way to the hospital his mother claims to have run out of gas and left him in the car. The police have confirmed enough gas was in the car to travel a substantial distance. Also, only the mother and sister had seen the child in the 2 weeks prior to the disappearance.

The woman, Julia Biryukova, told investigators that her 2-year-old son, Sky Metalwala, vanished Sunday in Bellevue when she left him sleeping alone in her unlocked car for an hour after it ran out of gas. The 30-year-old claimed she and her 4-year-old daughter walked to a gas station, and when they returned to the car, the boy was gone

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Now, Like a lot of members, I listen to coast to coast am at night. Last night I fell asleep with the radio on. When I woke in the morning I heard a local radio host talking about the case - this is where it gets a bit weird - Apparently, the night before the disappearance, there was a law and order episode on that had almost the same plot as the mother's story. I don't watch tv, I've never seen the show.

So - If any members have seen this child, or have anything to add that might help regarding the tv show, you can call the Bellevue police dept here

I know this seems wacky, but if the lady was dumb enough to stage something like this off of a television episode, maybe the people here might be able to help.

Thank you

ETA:abcnews.go.com...

The story told to police by the mother of a missing 2-year-old "doesn't add up" and is strikingly similar to an episode of "Law and Order" that aired the day before the child disappeared, police said.

edit on 10-11-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
If anyone can upload the picture from the article I link, that would be awesome. I'm at work and I can't do it from here. humanmanner.wordpress.com...

The young boy went missing November 6th when, on the way to the hospital his mother claims to have run out of gas and left him in the car. The police have confirmed enough gas was in the car to travel a substantial distance. Another rumor floating around, which i haven't had time to confirm, is that no one but the mother had seen the child in the 2 weeks prior to the disappearance.

Now, Like a lot of members, I listen to coast to coast am at night. Last night I fell asleep with the radio on. When I woke in the morning I heard a local radio host talking about the case - this is where it gets a bit weird - Apparently, the night before the disappearance, there was a law and order episode on that had almost the same plot as the mother's story. I don't watch tv, I've never seen the show.

So - If any members have seen this child, or have anything to add that might help regarding the tv show, you can call the Bellevue police dept here

I know this seems wacky, but if the lady was dumb enough to stage something like this off of a television episode, maybe the people here might be able to help.

Thank you
edit on 10-11-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Thanks!

No need to thank me, but you could help by learning how to upload without relying on other poeple. For me to upload the image was an immediate response from a person who was requesting technical help.

That being said, please bookmark the following ( this is for uploading images and other media content. )

imageshack.us...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

To the contrary. If I weren't at work I would have uploaded it myself.

So thanks!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I would love to see the Law and Order episode,

does anyone know where you can watch it?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Not sure what episode, I've never seen the show but I found this:

Investigators say Sky's mother, Julia Biryukova, may have taken a page from an episode of the crime drama -- an episode that actually aired the day before Sky disappeared. In it, a woman in the midst of a divorce claimed she left her young son strapped in the backseat of her car when she went in a store to buy diapers. When she came out, the car and her son were gone.

The fictional Halloween kidnapping case ends when police connect the parents to the child's disappearance and recover his remains on a remote beach.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

tubeplus.me...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

To the contrary. If I weren't at work I would have uploaded it myself.

So thanks!

Simply doing what i feel i was obligated to do when such and similar requests are made throughout forums.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

From what I gather this is a Family Court matter between the mother and her husband who have separated and there is a custody battle going on.

My gut feeling is this boy is alive and looked after by relatives. The mother has a bad case of OCD.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Yes, there is a custody battle going, and I certainly hope that the kid is okay and safe.

Everything just seems fishy, whether its foul play or not.

Even if she didn't do something in "purpose," it still seems likely that hes legitimately missing:

The woman had previously been cited for leaving a child unattended in a vehicle. In 2009, Redmond police cited Biryukova and her husband, Solomon Metalwala, for leaving a child unattended in a vehicle. The case was dismissed after they agreed to probation, community service and a 10-week parenting class.

About 50 people, including police with tracking dogs, fanned out around the area Sunday in their search for the child, Bellevue police spokeswoman Carla Iafrate told the station

www.foxnews.com...

But like i said, i hope you're right.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yeah lets leave my pride an joy alone in an unlocked car while I walk away to get gas...

Either something is really fishy here or its Darwinism at its finest. I feel sorry for the kid but the mom is an idiot.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Well, hate to say this but the father of the kids looks dodgy and probably cares more for his son than daughter; hence mother hiding the kid. There are plenty of non-custodial fathers who pay more attention to their boys than the daughters. Just sayin......

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I don't know why you hate to say it, it doesn't bother me what you think of the dad, or anyone really. I'm just saying that I hope you're right.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I hope this baby is ok and the mother isnt involved in any file play. The laws of today should have severe penalities on child abusers AND KILLERS -NO QUESTION- PRAYS he is ok..

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Originally posted by Julie Washington

tubeplus.me...

Thanks for the link, now I just need to know which episode it was

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I hadn't heard about the Law & Order link... But this whole thing stinks. No decent mother leaves her child in the car. Why was she walking to get gas when she had gas. Did she think the cops wouldn't check her fuel level? I don't live near WA so I am no help in locating this child but I will keep me eye on this case. I want to know absolutely when this child was last seen by anyone other then the mother or father.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
No one in the family has seen the little boy for 2 weeks. The mother also stated to the father previously that she had dreams of strangling their little boy. She does suffer from OCD and was on lithium tablets, apparently she has quite a disorder, very serious, what I don't understand is why did she have custody of her kids.

Haven't really read everything about it yet, just bits here and there, so many little ones keep disappearing, my daughter is 22 now, and has her own place, and everyday I always hope she's ok, (i do talk with her often), but the worry is never far.

I don't think this little one is coming back, saddens me to say.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Forgot to mention, the mother told the police she was taking "Skye" to hospital because he was sick, so why would she take the daughter and not the sick child, lets just say SHE DIDN'T have any guess, wouldn't a normal parent in this situation carry the sick child and make the four year old walk, you don't leave any child behind.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The cops took the car on a test drive, it had no mechanical problems, and had enough gas to take them back to her house, which was farther away then the hospital from where she allegedly left him.

new topics

top topics

join