It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden's wealth no longer funding Al-Qaida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Washington(Sept.2) Recent investigations into Al-Qaida, including by the September 11th commission, have substantially altered the common held belief that Osama Bin Laden's inheritance and massive fortune are being used to finace the international terror operations.

aolsvc.news.aol.com...

Experts now think that the funding comes from donations.

Where do these donations come from? Do people get envelopes in the mail asking for "money to blow up stuff in America" Do they pass baskets in Mosques? I wonder if these donations are tax deductable? If the experts know that the funding is from donations would'nt there be a trail to follow?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
No doubt, I believe as a recent news post on ATS discussed the US is lowering estimates of his networth. Where does Al-Qaida get its money? The House of Saud in Saudi Arabia. Its well known that the Royal family channels money to them The more I learn about Wahabism the more scared I get.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
FredT- What is Wahabism?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i am Wahabism
FredT you lier

i am from Saudi Arabia

awe from god

bye bye bye

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Maybe the money's coming from the billions generated from market manipulation with prior knowledge of 9/11. But we don't know, because 'it's too hard to figure out,' and the Cayman Islands remain impregnable to our diplomacy efforts and armed forces who just want to know who profited.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
www.thewahhabimyth.com...

[edit on 2-9-2004 by almasad]

top topics

join