It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims against crusades - BANNED (UK)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

You are defending men whose idea of war is to kill innocent non-combatants as a form of war.

As far as NATO is concerned, their intervention typically saves far more lives than they ever take.

You support violent aggressors, clearly you care nothing about the living, except your own kind.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ek Bharatiya

I'm hardly bigoted mate but if you spend a few days in kasmir/srinagar u will see what i mean. Additionally, i don't think so-called saffron terrorism comes close to terrorism caused by monotheistic ideologies. Stats are on my side. Finally, ask ppl which religion's followers in today's world are the most fkning crazed...i'll bet it begins with iz and ends with lam...

Btw i dunno how old u are but i grew up with curfews, bomb blasts, terrorism on trains, pockmarkec bomb blasted shopping complexes...all in good old delhi...not sure if u remember all that.

Finally, i am anti-RSS all the way, hated the fundie supremacist politics of BJP n their attempt at removal of islamic contributions to our more recent culture/art etc, and proudly told everyone about how they got kicked using the great indian democratic voting system.

So...i hate all fundies, not just moslim ones. My opinions stand as before. I'm using a tablet hence all the typos n contractions. Goodnight.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainychica

I'm hardly bigoted mate but if you spend a few days in kasmir/srinagar u will see what i mean.

Yeh I've met with them many times, infact they were in one of the Universities back then and I know exactly what you mean.

Additionally, i don't think so-called saffron terrorism comes close to terrorism caused by monotheistic ideologies. Stats are on my side. Finally, ask ppl which religion's followers in today's world are the most fkning crazed...i'll bet it begins with iz and ends with lam...

I disagree, terrorism is terrorism...doesn't matter how many times one does it. Whatever happened in Gujarat, Ayodhya and many more times was also terrorism with innocent lives lost and is equal to what happened in Mumbai and Delhi. There is no difference between both these extremist groups.

Finally, i am anti-RSS all the way, hated the fundie supremacist politics of BJP n their attempt at removal of islamic contributions to our more recent culture/art etc, and proudly told everyone about how they got kicked using the great indian democratic voting system.

So...i hate all fundies, not just moslim ones. My opinions stand as before.

I know, I've personally seen and met with these goons when I was with my gf and they tried to trouble us with their backward thinking. I finally got a chance to get back at them when the BJP leader came and spoke to me I told him on his face what I think about him and his party with people watching and he couldn't do #.

I'm using a tablet hence all the typos n contractions. Goodnight.

No probs..take care mate.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Ek Bharatiya because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I'm a Buddhist and I live in the UK, where I was born and unlike you, I care for all life and I don't discriminate against anyone. I simply speak the truth. Unfortunately some people are not interested in the truth and just continue to peddle blatant lies or nonsense. I guess NATO killing millions of innocent people is meaningless to someone like you.
Your small minded view of the world and hatred for Muslims in general is truly disturbing.
edit on 27-11-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Understanding that an ideological meme is incompatible with the one that you love, live with, and want to keep isn't hatred.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Obviously you do discriminate.

You see crimes committed by NATO, but not crimes committed by religious extremists. Clearly there is a bias there.

Personally, I embrace a wide variety of religious beliefs, taking the good and rejecting the bad. It is my way of pursuing the truth. Maybe you think you have it all figured out, but you don't.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Yet again you make assumptions about me that simply aren't true and peddle more lies. No where in any of my posts did I say I support terrorism of any kind. I deplore all terrorism and violence and NATO doesn't exactly have a good rep when it comes to the truth and doing things for the right reasons. They have their own agenda and bringing about freedom and democracy is complete BS. NATO is imperialistic & governed by politicians who are pathological liars and sociopaths. They are obsessed with power and control and basically rotten to the core, both morally and ethically. The fact that you still can't see this speaks volumes about what you really stand for and why you support them and everything they do.
I support neither NATO or terrorists, as they are both evil entities.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Every action has an opposite reaction of balance..

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

When it comes to the 800 year conquest of India by Islam, I am completely right, and for you to pretend different proves that you really don't care about the truth. You would rather blame the British for what was going on long before they arrived on the scene, and continues to go on after they have left.

When Britain ruled India, UK citizens had some representation in parliament. India on the other hand was ruled by a Viceroy and the locals had no real representation.

This led Britain to destroy the Indian textile industry to save jobs and businesses in Britain. Lancashire mill workers could vote, and Lancashire mill owners could lobby.

This is always a problem with a colonial arrangement however benevolent in intent. The citizens of the colony are put at a disadvantage because they have less representation.

PS: Please ask the queen to return our jewels that were stolen and still used in crown jewels.
edit on 3-12-2011 by Ek Bharatiya because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join