It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab Spring agenda: will it be war or will it be war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
OK, when I started researching for this thread I was thinking that the recent victories handed to the Muslim Brotherhood in several Arab Spring countries could either be to balance power in the region (Muslim Brotherhood is Sunni which could balance the Shia of Iran) or to cause a war between Sunni and Shia elements. But I found that the Muslim Brotherhood have a following even in Iran and Iraq. The Muslim Brotherhood had been outlawed in Iraq, but came rack to life in 2003 when the US removed Saddam from power. So now I am leaning more in the direction that the agenda seems to be to hand all Muslim countries to the Muslim Brotherhood. Now the fact that the rag tag rebs set up a new central bank in Libya back in April makes me think that there was some quid pro quo going on between the Muslim Brotherhood and the euro-banksters (zionists-I know it is convoluted). I am just speculating here though. Another guess would be setting up Israel with an excuse to fumigate the land within a thousand mile radius with whatever they have in their arsenals and such an excuse is more likely to happen with a unified Islamic coalition throughout. Also, Turkey's Erdogen has been the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in that country.
So basically I do not know what is going on with this bunch, but I have a bad feeling about it. What say you?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

You forget Saddam Hussein was indeed Sunni. Right now Iraq is run by Shi'ites.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It did not seem to matter. Because although he was technically Sunni he was generally irreligious. And after he was thrown out the Sunni Muslim Brotherhood, outlawed under his regime, came to life in Iraq again.

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by jcord

You forget Saddam Hussein was indeed Sunni. Right now Iraq is run by Shi'ites.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

The Shi-ites and Sunnis are still at war with eachother in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
That is what I touched on as one possibility: 1. war between Shia vs Sunni 2. Balance of power between the same or 3. Subjigation of Shia to Sunni Muslim Brotherhood and the comeback of the Brotherhood in Iraq after the 2003 overthrow plays into #3. Or maybe not.

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by jcord

The Shi-ites and Sunnis are still at war with eachother in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Matey......

it's not a possibility......it's happening right NOW in Iraq!

There is No Sunni Muslim Brotherhood in Iraq!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Sorry if it's offtopic, but I had to post.

Has anyone seen NCIS Los Angeles S03E04 ?
It is an outrageous attempt of lies about Libya!!
I used to like watching that show, but this is too much...

top topics

join