It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Amazing Act Of Nature

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Wow!

The simplest things in nature can turn a whole day around in one simple expression.

Just amazing looking...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
anyone got a shoot gun with some buck shot?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
to me thats screams collective consciousness , well at least they are all thinking almost at the same time and you can really see who decides which way to go , its as if they are controlled by the group !

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Classic cgi.. just jokeing. Very cool. Just like the dolphins blowing and playing with their air bubbles, it looks like these birds were doing it just for fun.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I've seen a small swarm of these in Southern California while driving. It was a lot smaller, probably the size of a bus.
When I first spotted them they were somewhat far from me, and they looked really densely compacted together and dark. I looked like a solid object, and I thought it was a UFO. Then it started to morph and change shape and I started to get excited because I honestly thought it was a solid object or UFO morphing. Then they made a turn and it looked transparent. I seriously didn't think it was swarm of birds in the first minute of seeing it.

Then my skepticism kicked in and I found out they were just birds. I considered a huge swarm of bees or beetles, but I'm sure they were birds. It broke up in to different groups and combined back together, and as I got closer I found they were just birds.

Very cool how they fly around in formation like that.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Very Beautiful

reminds me of the smoke monster from Lost.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by Oozii

duplication of a previous thread and it is not on the proper forum.
edit on 10-11-2011 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

Off-topic post calling the kettle black.

Anyway, very cool video. It looks so...organized and just....beautiful.

I love this.

Birds are really cool.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Great showcase of bird "global consciousness"

See my related post Today, a White Dove went from the sky to stand on my belly, by telepathy

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
anyone got a shoot gun with some buck shot?

FAIL

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii

Girl Witnesses An Amazing Act Of Nature While Boat Rowing

Thought i'd share this video, which shows a girl, a rowboat, and alot of birds flying above....alot.

Incredible to say the least. Hope you enjoy.

Thanks for sharing the birds have experienced this in Stoney Stuart dessert Australia 1972 25,000 Yellow green budgerigars descended upon us, fabulous , and the girl with the horse, one in a million girl, with one in a million horse where there minds meet on equal ground , your very lucky, you rarely get to see this, am old horse breaker and trainer, camp drafter, Rodeo rider,make a decision as to where you go, together, good luck

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Yer that was pretty amazing.

Thanks for sharing OP.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pascalt

Agreed, this is definetely signs of collective consciousness , or at least it seems like it , maybe mimicking it ,however there must be a greater scientific study into this and how birds and fish perform the same feats of amazement !

Humans could learn alot from animal collective consciousness , if only we all decided to move in the same direction our species would be wonderful and great

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Brilliant

We get the starlings on the old piers in my home town as they give everyone a grand show with their aerial ballet over the sea, which is truly amazing to see.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii

Girl Witnesses An Amazing Act Of Nature While Boat Rowing

Thought i'd share this video, which shows a girl, a rowboat, and alot of birds flying above....alot.

Incredible to say the least. Hope you enjoy.

Wall of death at 0:43.

Brilliant!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
Brilliant

We get the starlings on the old piers in my home town as they give everyone a grand show with their aerial ballet over the sea, which is truly amazing to see.

I live in Brighton myself and this something that has to be seen in real life.

Truely is amazing!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tronsmith

Nice to see another Brightonian on the site

Terry Garoghans Brighton anthem would be lost without the starlings

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

know which direction?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Beautiful. This is why I love being out in nature. Sometimes I just go out and watch the world as it is. Rarely do I see something so spectacular, though.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

This was already posted- www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join