It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = future mankind/ time travellers?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ImNotHuman

The fact is there is no intelligent life in Government - so anything we hear from them should immediatly become suspect.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingalbrect79

Yeah I agree with you on that one. They prolly have some other weapons that make them stronger, and their intelligence prolly helps them out as well. Fear is prolly their weapon, I wont disagree. I was just thinking that they should have made them just a little bit larger to match that of a human is all. Good points though.

-SAP-
edit on 11-11-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthStreet1

EPIC win for you sir.

King.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Is it us coming to visit from the distant future? Maybe....but remember....only Forward Time travel....which has been proven...100% to exist....if you don't know how so proven...you can ask me...I have posted it before.

Traveling BACK in time....would create a PARADOX....thus the MULTIVERSE has a built in safety system....you can only travel back in time to a Newly Created DIVERGENT UNIVERSE....identical to ours....except....in this one....a traveler has come to visit from the future. Split Infinity

Explaining “forward time travel” is a really, really good idea; in fact, I prefer to use something called a “watch” to gauge my forward travel through time. It's really great--if you are familiar with the “automobile” then you could compare the “watch” to a type of personal “forward time travel” speedometer.

Interestingly, some days actually seem to travel slower than others and I accomplish fewer tasks; conversely, other days, I perform many tasks and find myself wondering where the time went...but as long as I have my trusty "watch" (that's what I like to call it anyway), I always know that it's just my ever-increasing brain's perceptual variances at work!

You also might want to mention the “paradox” of backward (?) time travel to someone in Russia. At 1/50th of a second younger than evidenced by earthbound chronology, I'll bet a few people are wondering what caused Cosmonaut Sergei Avdeyev to turn inside-out like the dog in Cronenberg’s remake of The Fly.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lykantroph11

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

If this theory is true and time travel is already a fact of the future then is it not possible that the technology may have already been introduced to the past for some reason or another!

And why wouldnt that be possible? What kind of rules would prevent such a thing?

I said "is it not possible" meaning it is possible

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread OP & everyone else that open-mindedly entertains some variation of this possibility. It should go w/o saying that there are countless mutations that we could conjure based upon present scientific knowledge & creativity, but I too favor some type of evolutionary human being(s) & inter-dimensional and/or time-travel explanation. I bet this isn’t our/their 1st hamster wheel either.

Psychologists are always confronted with the conflict between free will & out-of-balance nature/nurture predispositions. A lot of inconclusive research has been done to try to correlate intellect with brain size. For what it’s worth, here’s a bastardization:

There’s no replacement for displacement—kind of, as far as the brain goes, research is able to correlate the link between generational increases in IQ (the “Flynn Effect”) and abstract problem solving and generational increases in neuronal networks and glial cells.

Essentially, glial cells fuel neurons & activate synapses. The more we think & process generationally, the more we mutate generationally. Our brains are getting larger (or fatter) & although that doesn’t mean we take full advantage, or that our cranial V-8 truck is going to outrun a 4-cyl. Lotus, it does mean that an increased performance potential exists within the V-8 that will never exist with only 4-cylinders.

The large-head/extremely delicate & potentially unfused skulls or non-calcified skeletons seem like a reasonable adaptation for a being that really only uses its brain & may not have to deal with gravity. The huge pupils, Vit.D deficiency, & lack of a pinky finger seems plausible, so why wouldn't they have bigger heads for their bigger brains?

For what its worth, here’s a link for some light reading: www.sfn.org...

edit on 11-11-2011 by OlafMiacov because: weirdness

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I think prettty much most things are possible, even the unimagined ones.

I don't think the rest of the universe cares what we think is or is not possible.

If it's and is out there, it won't vanish from existence because we deny it.

I think amazing is happening right now, we just don't notice it.

Maybe it's too far away, or too small, or something. Maybe it's encrypted.
edit on 20-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I agree with the dimensional view.

Think of the Multiverse (a theory which is gaining more support from Science" ) as a infinite block of flats or apartments for our American cousins,
, and in each room sits an entire Universe, maybe these beings just found their way into the hallway of the flats and opened a door to our universe, they haven’t travelled "light years" they have just gone "next door" and that means they could be just a slightly different version of us, as everything and every event is being played out right now in another universe, think somewhere right now Adolf Hitler is taking the surrender of the Allies and Soviet forces after winning the atom race and its as real as we are.

And I’m not one of these people who think everyone in the know is a selfish agent wanting to contain the truth just so they can, there’s a reason why it’s being kept from us and i believe it’s because we will never meet little green men, it’s because there little grey men and we can’t stop them doing whatever it is they are doing.

This is what i believe, there closer than we ever realised.

Ste

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join