It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = future mankind/ time travellers?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalbeck
Thank you guys for your interesting views! It's definitely an interesting point of view and could be really the reason why the gov. all over the world don't "disclose" any alien activities because the aliens are human

Originally posted by Greensboro1978
I think the answer to all these mysteries is in one of the largest monuments on earth. The Great Pyramid.
edit on 10-11-2011 by Greensboro1978 because: edit text

I will post a thread in a few days about the European scientist Erich von Däniken who researched the pyramids. I had the chance to talk to him twice and I will tell you some stunning facts

Daeniken is not a scientist - he was a hotel owner before getting into writing his now famous books on Ancient Alien Astronauts. He has no training in any of the sciences he's writing about (Archeology, Biology, Chemistry, Astrophysics, Aeronautics...)... his books are, while entertaining, as unscientific as they come.

When you post your thread, I sure hope you've got something new...not the old rehashing for the n-th time about Baghdad Batteries, Dendera light bulbs and Helicopter Hieroglyphs.....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Some 'ET's' are US.

Greys are biological robots/puppets. Stay away from greys!

Not all 'ET's' are benevolent!

Akushla

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I will post a thread in a few days about the European scientist Erich von Däniken who researched the pyramids. I had the chance to talk to him twice and I will tell you some stunning facts

Careful Dalbeck..........Erich Von Daniken is liable to fill your head with all sorts of nonsense........so when you say some "stunning facts"...........I wouldn't take anything that Von Daniken as too much fact but much more fiction.

edit on 10-11-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

I have also read that. The Greys are some kind of fabricated android or biological ent that are basically the slaves to the reptiles I believe..? Still there really is no way to know for sure unless you yourself have had some kind of 4th kind contact.

Grey's seem pretty harmless I wouldn't be too worried if one tried messing with me I'm sure a can take it.

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

I have also read that. The Greys are some kind of fabricated android or biological ent that are basically the slaves to the reptiles I believe..? Still there really is no way to know for sure unless you yourself have had some kind of 4th kind contact.

Grey's seem pretty harmless I wouldn't be too worried if one tried messing with me I'm sure a can take it.

-SAP-

But, I would need to produce photos (or it didn't happen!).

That is indeed what they are. Fabricated biological vehicles being used as remote viewing units. In and of themselves they are harmless, however, they transmit and recieve...

Akushla

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Okay, I know there a threads and posts dealing with this topic but give me chance to put some more scientific touch to all of these theories.

Some say Aliens (okay let's just stick to the typical "Greys") could be us, slipping through dimension gates or even travelling in time. They have some human traits and somewhat that human look, but the most significant difference to us is their so often described "big head".

There is an article by the BBC about a study which was published in the British Dental Journal:

BBC article

(the x-ternal text was taken from link )

I think if the "time traveller" theory applies we can argue that the Aliens are ourselves, just some thousand of years ahead in evolution.

Of course you have to be open- minded about such crazy sounding theories but I think there are enough open-minded people on here

The "head size" hypothesis with regards to Greys being the future version of "us" is highly improbable. Greys are described as rather fragile and smaller than the average human..uh..yeah..and grey, of course. The references you posted make a connection between body mass and size and growing head circumference and brain size. Hence, since the Greys are much smaller and fragile, they should have smaller heads, if they were the evolutionary outcome of "us". If Greys were future inhabitants of the Earth, then they'd be most likely a different / new species, not a future version of Man. In either case, you'd have to give it maybe 150,000 years or more for such a radical development to occur, being evolutionary or the rise of a new species. And that's just from a biological perspective, it could take a million years for a new species to rise and advance technologically, especially to the point of time travel. Obviously, it would also signal a radical different Earth, since evolution goes in general by "what works" .. so the size, grey skin and having only 4 fingers than 5 would most likely be rooted in environmental necessity and practicality.
But, since I don't believe in Greys.. :-)

Time Travel of course posting another major challenge. It depends very much on whether you believe in a multiverse or not. Time Travel to the past whilst staying within the same dimension is, if it was possible at all, not possible to a point in time prior to the invention of the time "machine", this includes theories employing wormholes. Other theories allow travel further back than the point of invention, however, you will end up in another dimension of an alternate reality. This reality can be anything from being very similar to wholly different to your "home" dimension. So, if you wanted to go back and say watch them building the pyramids, you may end up in a dimension where the pyramids were never built, or even the Egyptians never existed. Further, since we're talking quantum multiverse, Heisenberg's Uncertainty rule prohibits choosing both, location and time. If at all, you could only choose the dimensional reality you want to go but not the point in time, or vice versa.

So, the Greys or other time travelers from Earth, mistaken for aliens, would most likely not be from our own future but from an alternate reality multiverse...

Of course, the most likely answer is: No aliens, grey or not and no time travelers have visited us or our ancestors. I know, it's boring....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Right!

Remember the main rule "pics or it didn't happen". It's kind of funny though that they would fabricate such a weak being. You would think you would make something that is a little more of use and have some more mass then a puny Grey. These things cant weigh more then 50 pounds (at least in the picture of I have seen of them and what we percieve a Grey to look like) majority of that being in thier head. If I were going fabricate a tool like the Grey's I would make them at least weigh that of a Human to give them a fighting chance. Just sayin'.

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Right!

Remember the main rule "pics or it didn't happen". It's kind of funny though that they would fabricate such a weak being. You would think you would make something that is a little more of use and have some more mass then a puny Grey. These things cant weigh more then 50 pounds (at least in the picture of I have seen of them and what we percieve a Grey to look like) majority of that being in thier head. If I were going fabricate a tool like the Grey's I would make them at least weigh that of a Human to give them a fighting chance. Just sayin'.

-SAP-

Biological drones!

Akushla

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Optimus Prime! *RAWR*

Sorry I had too.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Optimus Prime! *RAWR*

Sorry I had too.

I have scant knowledge of 'optimus prime'...too advanced in age...

...a non-physical (from our paradigm) 'entity', technologically advanced, monitoring a physical 'entity' (agenda - suspect!)...using a biological drone (grey) to recieve and transmit for purposes (which can be surmised)...

Repeat...not all 'ET's' are benevolent...but some are!

Akushla

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

Well yes, their future is our present.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

It is five minutes from now

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
If you have a GRAVITIC DRIVE....you have the ability to not only FOLD SPACE....but TIME as well. Gravity is an expression of ONE DIMENTIONALITY....all points are the same point as far as position.....there is no linear time in a ONE DIMENTIONAL STATE....thus a generated singularity could not only allow for travel anywhere....but any time.

Is it us coming to visit from the distant future? Maybe....but remember....only Forward Time travel....which has been proven...100% to exist....if you don't know how so proven...you can ask me...I have posted it before.

Traveling BACK in time....would create a PARADOX....thus the MULTIVERSE has a built in safety system....you can only travel back in time to a Newly Created DIVERGENT UNIVERSE....identical to ours....except....in this one....a traveler has come to visit from the future. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

I think this is a very strong theory. It answers so many questions about the so called ET:

1. What are the odds that they evolved light years away to look so comparatively human? (2 legs, arms, fingers, toes, eyes, mouth, etc).

2. What interest do they have in our genetics? Surely a race from another planet would have more in common with the mice or ants (equivalent) on their own planet than with us. At least evolution would tell us so.

3. Why don't they "land on the white house lawn?" They don't want to change their own history too drastically.

4. Why the interest in such a non-advanced race (us)? We are them.

edit on 10-11-2011 by snusfanatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

Thank you guys for your interesting views! It's definitely an interesting point of view and could be really the reason why the gov. all over the world don't "disclose" any alien activities because the aliens are human

Originally posted by Greensboro1978
I think the answer to all these mysteries is in one of the largest monuments on earth. The Great Pyramid.
edit on 10-11-2011 by Greensboro1978 because: edit text

Daeniken is not a scientist - he was a hotel owner before getting into writing his now famous books on Ancient Alien Astronauts. He has no training in any of the sciences he's writing about (Archeology, Biology, Chemistry, Astrophysics, Aeronautics...)... his books are, while entertaining, as unscientific as they come.

When you post your thread, I sure hope you've got something new...not the old rehashing for the n-th time about Baghdad Batteries, Dendera light bulbs and Helicopter Hieroglyphs.....

Hey I know about Däniken and that he's not a "scientific scientist" and that his theories have to be treated with caution. He's an interesting (and of course entertaining) person nonetheless
As for the thread I will try my best

Originally posted by Logical one

Careful Dalbeck..........Erich Von Daniken is liable to fill your head with all sorts of nonsense........so when you say some "stunning facts"...........I wouldn't take anything that Von Daniken as too much fact but much more fiction.

edit on 10-11-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

Same as above. I just want to post up a thread which is more like about meeting von Däniken and having a conversation with him. Everybody has to decide for her/himself what he/ she believes though

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This is the same theory Dan Burisch claimed, that the Greys were actually 45000 years ahead of us and were time travelers. Dude is a complete fraud, but the theory is intriguing nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

I think if the "time traveller" theory applies we can argue that the Aliens are ourselves, just some thousand of years ahead in evolution.

Of course you have to be open- minded about such crazy sounding theories but I think there are enough open-minded people on here

The "head size" hypothesis with regards to Greys being the future version of "us" is highly improbable. Greys are described as rather fragile and smaller than the average human..uh..yeah..and grey, of course. The references you posted make a connection between body mass and size and growing head circumference and brain size. Hence, since the Greys are much smaller and fragile, they should have smaller heads, if they were the evolutionary outcome of "us". If Greys were future inhabitants of the Earth, then they'd be most likely a different / new species, not a future version of Man. In either case, you'd have to give it maybe 150,000 years or more for such a radical development to occur, being evolutionary or the rise of a new species. And that's just from a biological perspective, it could take a million years for a new species to rise and advance technologically, especially to the point of time travel. Obviously, it would also signal a radical different Earth, since evolution goes in general by "what works" .. so the size, grey skin and having only 4 fingers than 5 would most likely be rooted in environmental necessity and practicality.
But, since I don't believe in Greys.. :-)

Time Travel of course posting another major challenge. It depends very much on whether you believe in a multiverse or not. Time Travel to the past whilst staying within the same dimension is, if it was possible at all, not possible to a point in time prior to the invention of the time "machine", this includes theories employing wormholes. Other theories allow travel further back than the point of invention, however, you will end up in another dimension of an alternate reality. This reality can be anything from being very similar to wholly different to your "home" dimension. So, if you wanted to go back and say watch them building the pyramids, you may end up in a dimension where the pyramids were never built, or even the Egyptians never existed. Further, since we're talking quantum multiverse, Heisenberg's Uncertainty rule prohibits choosing both, location and time. If at all, you could only choose the dimensional reality you want to go but not the point in time, or vice versa.

So, the Greys or other time travelers from Earth, mistaken for aliens, would most likely not be from our own future but from an alternate reality multiverse...

Of course, the most likely answer is: No aliens, grey or not and no time travelers have visited us or our ancestors. I know, it's boring....

Thanks for your input
Well I think (assuming the time traveller theory is right) the color, big eyes and tiny bodies of the Greys could be a result of space travelling (astronauts have to do some sports up there as we all know) because they had to flee into space at some point of time because a desaster on Earth forced them to OR the stream of evolution only leads to such traits, who knows? "They" are described without any hair(s), even in our current stage of evolution we don't have a full body coverd under hair (okay, some of us still do
). As for only 4 fingers I don't know, haven't heard about it yet ... Aw, as for the evolution and taking thousands of years I agree with you but please take into consideration that we can regulate or direct our own evolution with DNA modifications (frankly I don't want to know which "modifications" of beings already have been created in any underground facilities...) but of course that are just ideas

reply to post by greyer

It is five minutes from now

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

Thanks for your ideas backing up the time traveller's theory! Your points surely gave me some food thought

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
reply to post by Dalbeck

I think this is a very strong theory. It answers so many questions about the so called ET:

1. What are the odds that they evolved light years away to look so comparatively human? (2 legs, arms, fingers, toes, eyes, mouth, etc).

2. What interest do they have in our genetics? Surely a race from another planet would have more in common with the mice or ants (equivalent) on their own planet than with us. At least evolution would tell us so.

3. Why don't they "land on the white house lawn?" They don't want to change their own history too drastically.

4. Why the interest in such a non-advanced race (us)? We are them.

edit on 10-11-2011 by snusfanatic because: (no reason given)

This is a very well thought out list. A few things on the list have already to an extent happened....such as the Mass Flyover of Washington DC in the early 50's....notice the time closeness to the Roswell Incident?

Why would they look similar....because....they have been design so for the purpose of documentation and experimentation in our Earthly enviroment....remember....they have been coming here for Millenia.

Interest in our Genetics?.....for the same reason and purpose we experiment and document species on this planet considered lower life forms....knowledge and the possibility of it being useful in some way.
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Right!
Remember the main rule "pics or it didn't happen".

That defeats the purpose of a speculative theory doesn't it?? It's like taking out your engine before a drag race because you don't have a time slip of you winning.

It's kind of funny though that they would fabricate such a weak being. You would think you would make something that is a little more of use and have some more mass then a puny Grey. These things cant weigh more then 50 pounds (at least in the picture of I have seen of them and what we percieve a Grey to look like) majority of that being in thier head. If I were going fabricate a tool like the Grey's I would make them at least weigh that of a Human to give them a fighting chance. Just sayin'.

-SAP-

You know my theory on this? IF greys are a fabrication of some creature creation studio section of the government, then I think the motivation for such a creature would be:

1) It was created decades ago [1945-ish] with the sole intent of scaring the crap out of children.Fear is a great motivating tool for any entity who wishes to do you harm, man or alien. Intimidation goes a long way into making you paralized and easier to subdue, especially with at least 140 Lb. deficit.

2) Dark eyes resembling a cat were always mysterious and intruiging, but all black imposes a look of evil.

3) Lack of pigement in the skin is about the most unnatural thing you can find in nature and while rare, it's not normal; hence scary.

Having said that, IF they are real, my theory on their physic is:

1) Space travel and or other-planetary climate/low light conditions force light pigmentation in the skin.

2) The large heads may not be necessary a reflection of intelligence, but in many abduction reports there are unspoken communicays with the beings. Mental capacity through telekenesis and telepathy could be a sign of advancement in the brain. This might explain the paralyzing effect (and latent fear) that an abductee feels when confronted. The bright light may be nothing more than a floodlight so they can see in your room to take you.

In any case this is just my speculation, but it doesn't seem unreasonable in any facsimile.

Just because they appear weak, doesn't necessarily make them so.

King

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join