It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Streetlamp being introduced is something we need to protest.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I remember a few years ago some dressing up as a alien and giving the cops in the UK something to think about.

If this streetlight cameras use Wifi and someone finds out how to overlay there own signal they could have something like a flying alien passing in front of the camera or something even stranger ??????

I would just love to record there Wifi signal and play it back backwards.

The cops would go nuts seeing all the car driving in reverse down the street on there monitors and would be there in minutes only to find nothing wrong
edit on 12-11-2011 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSandman

I know how I would protest, I'd walk up to the lamps and begin delivering a lengthy monologue, asking them for advice and generally bugging the crap out of whoever is listening on the other end. Then after several hours if they complain or send some cop around to move you just go to a different street light and talk to that for a while.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by americanbuffalo1
This already has a thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...
Started a couple of weeks back.

Different forum. Two similar topics are allowed in two different forums, more often than not.

That said.... I simply do not like the idea of these lamps..... Id be protesting if they were putting them near me.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I live in Farmington Hills and I have driven/walked and rode my bike past these street lamps. They play music to let you know they are the smart ones. They located the street lamps at 10 mile and Orchard Lake which is a pretty busy intersection. A lot of accidents occur there and even though the central police station is 1 mile north of there, the street lamps help to assess the situation before 911 is called or the cops get there. I defend these street lamps because Farmington Hills is a beautiful city and they aren't running it to the ground.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by slugfest

So because it appears to help we should all just go along with it?

Look at the possibilities, and look into the information gathering network known as Fusion Centers. It always appears to do one thing, while accomplishing far more. That's the trick. Who is getting this info? Oh yeah the people deciding the no fly list with no congressional oversight, but a Federal Budget! Like the Federal Reserve maybe? Come on man. This is really real stuff here. Don't think everything bad is imaginary.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSandman

Hope this idea dos not get very far.... hope it doesnt come to the UK!!

We have our phones which can do all the stuff these lamps can do....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join