It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clarity about one portion of government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I have, after many years of adult life, finally made a breakthrough in my understanding of the US government and its operations.

It's rather simple, but obvious to me now. When there is a report coming from the white house, press secretary of the white house, one of the president's administration or even any of the cabinet level representatives such as the state department, department of homeland security, defense, agriculture, treasury, and so on...these people all represent the will of the president of the usa and his agenda.

Even though congress approves acts of war, the president is the head general so to speak. The president is a military man from the start. Also, he is a business man and he is the one who is working those trade negotiations, Appointing the head of the treasury department and the IRS, and on and on.

While the Libya fracas/uprising/rebellion was going on, who was telling the public and media what was going on? It was the STATE department, not the defense department.

The fact that it was the state department tells me that the Libya operation was strictly a white house motivated action. Putting US soldiers under UN command allows the president to perform military actions with no congress declaration of war needed. Other world leaders do the same thing. So when a few of the top dogs have a bone to pick, they tend to coordinate with the UN.

The UN is perhaps better called the UL, or United Leaders.

Now, I just have to figure out who the president works for...

edit on 10-11-2011 by AutomaticSlim because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2011 by AutomaticSlim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AutomaticSlim

He work for Israel.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JTK2000

He work for Israel.

Israel is a country, not a person, every country is ruled by a person(s)
are you saying he is employed by all the Jewish people in Israel?
Or he works for the Israeli PM?
I would like some clarity as to what you meant, please.

Besides you left a one sentence post...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Sorry, I meant Prime Minister of Israel.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JTK2000

Sorry, I meant Prime Minister of Israel.

Since the PM of Israel is different from election to election, then someone must be pulling the strings to get 'their guy' into office, therefore you must be suggesting that there is someone above the PM of Israel who is actually employing both the PM of Israel AND the Pres of the USA...
Who do you think that person is?

top topics

join