Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Those that are against abortion

page: 4
10
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by australian2011
 





This is very contradicting. You believe in human rights yet you believe in abortion?


EDIT:
Why not just outlaw premarital sex all together.? Why not decide when a woman is allowed to become pregnant at all? If you want to take away a persons rights then why not just put a computer chip for a brain and send them on their way to do your bidding?

edit on 10-11-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add text


The thing you do not understand is YOU are taking away someone's rights, the rights of the child who is seperate from the biological mother.




posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by australian2011
reply to post by TheWalkingFox
 


I personally think if you have a life then you have no right in saying who lives and who dies.


Really? 'Cause I found this post of yours...

Bring on the war - I am ready to see my Lord Jesus take back all the land that Israel owns - which is pretty much most of the Middle East . I pray that you and others eyes will soon be opened.

Source

Want to go back and try this again? I don't usually allow backsies, but I'm feeling charitable.


It is like the organ donar scenerio, if you are not willing to give up your organs why should you be allowed to have any if you are in a serious accident?


Because otherwise you will die. So here you are advocating the deaths of others... again.

Know what? No backsies. Changed my mind.



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by australian2011
reply to post by TheWalkingFox
 


I personally think if you have a life then you have no right in saying who lives and who dies.


Really? 'Cause I found this post of yours...

Bring on the war - I am ready to see my Lord Jesus take back all the land that Israel owns - which is pretty much most of the Middle East . I pray that you and others eyes will soon be opened.

Source

Want to go back and try this again? I don't usually allow backsies, but I'm feeling charitable.


It is like the organ donar scenerio, if you are not willing to give up your organs why should you be allowed to have any if you are in a serious accident?


Because otherwise you will die. So here you are advocating the deaths of others... again.

Know what? No backsies. Changed my mind.


Wow talk about off the topic post - this is not a post about Israel vs the world, it is about ABORTION - killing millions of unborn babies EVERYDAY. My post about Israel was not about death but about the return of the Lord. I was speaking of a spiritual battle between good and evil.

And thanks to you we are now off topic, your post really should be deleted because it is off the topic - we will all talk about Israel and my Christian beliefs. Up until now I have been debating on the side of children from a moral perspective. I can start debating from a religious but of course you all deny that so must use your own weapons of ethics against you.



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by australian2011
reply to post by TheWalkingFox
 


I personally think if you have a life then you have no right in saying who lives and who dies.


Really? 'Cause I found this post of yours...

Bring on the war - I am ready to see my Lord Jesus take back all the land that Israel owns - which is pretty much most of the Middle East . I pray that you and others eyes will soon be opened.

Source

Want to go back and try this again? I don't usually allow backsies, but I'm feeling charitable.


It is like the organ donar scenerio, if you are not willing to give up your organs why should you be allowed to have any if you are in a serious accident?


Because otherwise you will die. So here you are advocating the deaths of others... again.

Know what? No backsies. Changed my mind.


Looking at this ethically you do come to this realisation, if you do not donate organs upon your own death should you be allowed to have an organ if you need one? If you have a life should you be able to snuff other people's lives?

Obviously you agree with abortion so therefore you agree that parents who are prejudice against people with disabilities should be able to abort their 'possibly' disabled child. And if you go that far then you also believe that that people with disabilities are nothing in this society, and that they do not deserve life.



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by australian2011
 


I am not taking any ones rights away. Least of all the rights of an unborn fetus.

I am a man ....who has never gotten anyone pregnant as far as I know.

I personally don't think the way you do and I don't think that a fetus in the first tri-mester should be given any rights that take priority over the rights of a fully grown person who is pregnant

Please answer my question..Do you think a woman who wants an abortion should be forced to have the baby? And how should this be carried out? Should she be treated like a prisoner?

Who else do you want to persecute based on your personal beliefs? I see you think certain countries in the Middle East deserve to be taken. Typical anti-abortion hypocrite



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by australian2011
 


I am not taking any ones rights away. Least of all the rights of an unborn fetus.

I am a man ....who has never gotten anyone pregnant as far as I know.

I personally don't think the way you do and I don't think that a fetus in the first tri-mester should be given any rights that take priority over the rights of a fully grown person who is pregnant

Please answer my question..Do you think a woman who wants an abortion should be forced to have the baby? And how should this be carried out? Should she be treated like a prisoner?

Who else do you want to persecute based on your personal beliefs? I see you think certain countries in the Middle East deserve to be taken. Typical anti-abortion hypocrite


If you are a man you should be supporting a women having a baby rather than taking the easy way out. Again my post was about a spiritual war - not a human one (I will discuss this in the middle east forum not in this topic that is solely to do with abortion)

A women should have a baby if they can, killing is killing and no matter what they have to. It doesn't mean they cannot give their baby up for adoption. I want to adopt a baby so it would be great to have more babies to adopt for those of us who cannot have a baby.

How is she to be treated like a prisoner? What about the baby who is burned inside and out with a saline solution, they are being murdered by TORTURE.

You are a man and need to grow some balls and help women instead of always taking the easy way out - murdering innocent children.



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by australian2011
 


Obviously you are the one who needs to grow some brain cells. I got plenty of balls Mr. I got enough to walk away from the temptation of kicking your dumb arse up and down the block for the stupid remark you just made.

I think my discussion with you has ended since you wish act like a child and not answer my questions. Have a nice night. If you want to come see how much balls I got that can be arranged.



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by australian2011
 


Obviously you are the one who needs to grow some brain cells. I got plenty of balls Mr. I got enough to walk away from the temptation of kicking your dumb arse up and down the block for the stupid remark you just made.

I think my discussion with you has ended since you wish act like a child and not answer my questions. Have a nice night. If you want to come see how much balls I got that can be arranged.


If abortion in merely about human rights, what were Gianna Jessen's?



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox
 


If abortion in merely about human rights, what were Gianna Jessen's?



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Gianna is a women, she has rights has she not?



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Actually, I was juxtaposing these two quotes of yours:

"I personally think if you have a life then you have no right in saying who lives and who dies."
and
"Bring on the war - I am ready to see my Lord Jesus take back all the land that Israel owns - which is pretty much most of the Middle East "

You do realize that you can't honestly hold both these positions. Which is it, do you think you have no right to determine who lives and dies, or do you think you have the right to demand holy war? 'Cause you know, war results in people dying. Often quite a lot of people, and there you are, saying "bring it on."

Since you're trying to base your position on the "sanctity of life" I think pointing our your glaring hypocrisy is very relevant.


Looking at this ethically you do come to this realisation, if you do not donate organs upon your own death should you be allowed to have an organ if you need one?


Yes. Do you even understand what the word "ethics" means? 'Cause you seem to have no clue.


If you have a life should you be able to snuff other people's lives?


You obviously think so.

Bring on the war

See?


Obviously you agree with abortion so therefore you agree that parents who are prejudice against people with disabilities should be able to abort their 'possibly' disabled child.


Actually I find the notion of abortion to be pretty damn repugnant. See, one thing you sorts don't really "get" is that we don't actually like abortion. No one does. There is no "pro abortion" stance. Nobody is there in the stands, going "Woo hoo, abortions! we need more abortions!"

There is, however, the realization that human beings have autonomy over their bodies. This does include women who are pregnant. They have every right in the world to decide when and if they want to give birth. If they choose to end their pregnancy, that's their choice. if they choose to keep the pregnancy, that's their choice.

With regards to your scenario, my response is that the decision that the woman makes is the right decision. Keep or end, it's her body, so it's up to her,


And if you go that far then you also believe that that people with disabilities are nothing in this society, and that they do not deserve life.


THis sort of delusion comes from your own inability to see people as being more important than floating cells undergoing meiosis. But then, as an advocate of massive warfare

bring on the war

I don't expect you to have much by way of actual empathy or ethics.



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox
 


Just answer me ONE question:

Does Gianna Jessen have rights?




If you say yes than you are contradicting yourself because she is an abortion survivor - oh AND SHE IS A WOMAN!

You are pro-abortion if you are pro-choice.



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox
 


Gianna Jessen talks about powerful defenders of women's rights, people who are pro-choice but yet how no-body defended her.

This is a topic about abortion, Gianna Jessen was an abortion survivor, so I want to know - does she have rights?

Because according to you pro-choicers she doesn't.



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Reply to post by australian2011
 


Well the fact that she survived the abortion means the abortion was unsuccessful so she is living. So obviously since she is a fully developed human with all faculties intact. She would have rights. Whew. That was a hard one.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by australian2011
 


Well the fact that she survived the abortion means the abortion was unsuccessful so she is living. So obviously since she is a fully developed human with all faculties intact. She would have rights. Whew. That was a hard one.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 




But if we are pro-choice, then we are saying that she has no rights. As a baby she should have been killed when she was born alive. You see the doctor was not on duty when she was born, so he couldn't carry out his murder of her.

Therefore she is living a life that pro-aborters believe should not be lived. Oh and she has the gift of cerebral palsy which of course makes up a minority in this world today according to those parents who want to abort their babies just on the off chance they will have a disability.



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Reply to post by australian2011
 


First of all this woman was aborted at 7 months. Thats wayy after the accepted amount of time you can wait to have an abortion in most countries. Anyway, its a miracle she survived but if this was done at say 5 months....this would not be an issue. Cerebral Palsy is a gift? LOL. You cant be serious, no parents hope or want a child with that disorder.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Cerebral Palsy is a gift? LOL. You cant be serious, no parents hope or want a child with that disorder.



I can't even make a statement to the cruelty of that answer except be confirmed that this is how you pro-aborters think.



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
When I was married my wife learned she was pregnant with our second child. She began to freak and and say she wanted an abortion. While abortion may be legal, it is not moral and no woman is going to murder MY child. Period. We had many fights over the subject. I had to quit my job and stay by her side for months. A stranger came one day to take her to get her abortion and I beat him half to death for his attempt. Broke his windshield. Along with his face and I think his left arm.

She failed in her desperate attempts to kill my kid. My son turned 22 last week. He has been a handful to raise and he's cost me many a night's sleep. But it was more than worth it. The wife has been gone since long ago. She hated the idea of being a mother and was extremely bad at dealing with kids. So I did not force her to be one. I took my children and left her to her self. She's into abusive men who beat her. I never did so maybe that's why we didn't last. I am glad we didn't and I got to raise my children without any women interfering and thinking they know more about kids than I do.

Abortion? Not with my kid. I WILL kidnap and tie you to a tree before I allow you to kill my kid. I have zero problems with forcing women to bear children. They shouldn't have spread their legs if they didn't want to be mommies.



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Reply to post by australian2011
 


Its reality. No parents want a child to have any type of limitation. Nobody wishes or hopes for that and you must be deluded to thing they do. Just because they dont want a child with a disability doesnt mean that the children are not loved or anything like that. Thats just how people are.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie
When I was married my wife learned she was pregnant with our second child. She began to freak and and say she wanted an abortion. While abortion may be legal, it is not moral and no woman is going to murder MY child. Period. We had many fights over the subject. I had to quit my job and stay by her side for months. A stranger came one day to take her to get her abortion and I beat him half to death for his attempt. Broke his windshield. Along with his face and I think his left arm.

She failed in her desperate attempts to kill my kid. My son turned 22 last week. He has been a handful to raise and he's cost me many a night's sleep. But it was more than worth it. The wife has been gone since long ago. She hated the idea of being a mother and was extremely bad at dealing with kids. So I did not force her to be one. I took my children and left her to her self. She's into abusive men who beat her. I never did so maybe that's why we didn't last. I am glad we didn't and I got to raise my children without any women interfering and thinking they know more about kids than I do.

Abortion? Not with my kid. I WILL kidnap and tie you to a tree before I allow you to kill my kid. I have zero problems with forcing women to bear children. They shouldn't have spread their legs if they didn't want to be mommies.


Thankyou for your testimony Ookie, you are a TRUE man and should be very proud of yourself for raising your son. I don't know if you are a Christian or not, but I pray many blessing upon you to help support your son. The problem is often that women themselves cannot deal with it, but often there are cases men like you will and will fight to defend for their child's life. You are a defender of human rights, and you are blessed by our Lord Jesus Christ because of this friend.





new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join