It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is President Obama guilty of High Treason?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Just bare with me on this.

If everything in this: www.abovetopsecret.com... is true, then that means President Obama gave aid and comfort to Al Qaeda. An Organization/State, that we are currently at war with.

What does the US Constitution say about such an arraignment?

Article 3 - The Judicial Branch
Section 3 - Treason

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Hmm, let's see.. Mr. Obama gave weapons and cash to Al Qaeda terrorist's to overthrow the Libyan Government. I wonder if any of the munitions will find their way to Afghanistan or Iraq and used against American forces there?

Also, since President Obama has done this thing publicly, there are millions of witnesses to his act of Treason.
President Obama must be impeached and made to stand trial for his crimes!

edit on 10-11-2011 by korathin because: quote fixing

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
This SOB has broken every promise he made.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Exceptions are made for heads of state. Right or wrong, however you wanna go about it. But generally unless the dude is explicitly arming our enemies against our own nation, he's more or less "in the green."

Even arming an enemy nation against our allies doesn't count - as demonstrated by Saint Ronnie selling weapons to Iran while they were at war with our ally Iraq. (Rabin did the same, selling Israeli weapons to Iran in that war - he got a pass, too)

It's one of those "realpolitick" things.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Any more I just assume you can't trust a politician to not be guilty of something anti-American anymore. Loyalty goes to the highest bidder. Frankly, this is a part of American history that's been going on for a while.

edit on 10-11-2011 by PutAQuarterIn because: add thought

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yes. beyond that I don't know what to say but he is guilty.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Everything Obama has done has been treason crimes agianst this country by foreign policy,economic policy and subversion of the US constitution.

Good luck ever getting a conviction it was fundamental transforming America

edit on 10-11-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

If arming people to use the weapons against the american people is the general rule for treason. Then I guess if Obama is safe in regards to Libya. What about Fast and Furious and the Mexican Cartels? Americans have been killed by the arming of the drug catels. With the knowledge of this Administration.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
al Qaida is not the ruling body of Libya and neither do they have a stake or foothold there.

Instead of bashing a puppet bash and go after the puppetmaster as your approach solves nothing!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
By definition yes.

He is not only guilty but should have hanged by the neck till dead on day one of the Illegal Libya incursion.

What part of raping up the tail pipe and torture do you not understand?

Barack Obama is a war criminal, traitor and guilty of treason. Period>.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Are you a retarded?

Really? If your truly retarded or developmentally disabled Im open for all slack.

But if your making stupid comments on a cut and dried issue....you need to be banned as a troll.

edit on 10-11-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
You... have a valid point, great job.

Wait, but would Biden be better?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I am surprised that I am not seeing more primal fear. I suppose it will take a little more time for people to wake up to what is really happening. What is being done is so obvious and brazen that it should strike fear into you if you have any survival instinct left at all.

Think of it this way. Everything that is being done must have a hell of a lot of support at the highest levels. It is not just one man going off.

Originally posted by korathin
Just bare with me on this.

If everything in this: www.abovetopsecret.com... is true, then that means President Obama gave aid and comfort to Al Qaeda. An Organization/State, that we are currently at war with.

What does the US Constitution say about such an arraignment?

Article 3 - The Judicial Branch
Section 3 - Treason

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Hmm, let's see.. Mr. Obama gave weapons and cash to Al Qaeda terrorist's to overthrow the Libyan Government. I wonder if any of the munitions will find their way to Afghanistan or Iraq and used against American forces there?

Also, since President Obama has done this thing publicly, there are millions of witnesses to his act of Treason.
President Obama must be impeached and made to stand trial for his crimes!

edit on 10-11-2011 by korathin because: quote fixing

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

You can quote me. I dont have a flouride brain dysfunction.

Treason is punishable by death. He stepped over the line. Period>.<

Harvard scholar shoulda known the law eh?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
This is booooring. You have a president, stick with him. Otherwise you are the traitor, per definitionem.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Expound Plato.

Give it your best shot because the law is, and you have more developmentally disabled rhetoric.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
You miss my point. The sort of lawlessness we are witnessing should tell you that we may be on the brink of a dangerous change. Obama is just a puppet, like every president. Presidents come and go, but foreign policy marches on. Soon They will issue the self destruct command and the puppet in chief at that time, regardless of party, will obey.

Originally posted by Shadowalker
reply to post by jcord

You can quote me. I dont have a flouride brain dysfunction.

Treason is punishable by death. He stepped over the line. Period>.<

Harvard scholar shoulda known the law eh?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Expound Plato.

Give it your best shot because the law is, and you have more developmentally disabled rhetoric.

I.. don't get it? Lets analyze your posting:

"Expound Plato." = Plato has to present something. Okay. You take me for Plato? Waaaay off. Not even the same country.

"Give it your best shot" = Okay, I will.
" because the law is," = The law is WHAT?
" and you have more developmentally disabled rhetoric. " = I have more (than what?) developmentally disabled (you mean my personal development over the years of my live?) rhetoric (I have a disabled rhetoric? What does that even mean?). No, I still don't get it.

I stand by my word - who fights his government (in honest!) is a traitor agains his country. Criticism is approved and even required in a democracy, but the president can't be a traitor by definitionem, he himself defines the true patriotism.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Using your defintion that the head of state defines patriotism for the country he leads, between the US president and Saddam Hussein who is the patriot? Between the US president and Qadaffi who is the patriot? Between the ALL-lies and Hitler who is the patriot? If Hitler, Qadaffi and Hussein all were patriots because according to your definition the head of state defines patriotism, then what right did anyone have to raise a hand against them? And if they were not patriots because of there actions, then that same rule applies to the US president. Or is an action right simply because it is undertaken by the US president, which makes him more diety than man?

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

Expound Plato.

I.. don't get it? Lets analyze your posting:

"Expound Plato." = Plato has to present something. Okay. You take me for Plato? Waaaay off. Not even the same country.

"Give it your best shot" = Okay, I will.
" because the law is," = The law is WHAT?
" and you have more developmentally disabled rhetoric. " = I have more (than what?) developmentally disabled (you mean my personal development over the years of my live?) rhetoric (I have a disabled rhetoric? What does that even mean?). No, I still don't get it.

I stand by my word - who fights his government (in honest!) is a traitor agains his country. Criticism is approved and even required in a democracy, but the president can't be a traitor by definitionem, he himself defines the true patriotism.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack
You... have a valid point, great job.

Wait, but would Biden be better?

Technically the entire Obama Administration could be charged with Conspiracy to Commit Treason, as they aided President Obama in committing acts of Treason.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Name calling huh? And I'm supposedly the one with the mental issue?

Wow!
edit on 10-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join