Don't fear Islamic resurgence from Arab Spring, former UN chief tells students

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Global and Mail

The West should not fear the rise of Islamic political parties in the wake of the Arab Spring uprisings, a former United Nations chief said Friday.

“The West has to get used to the fact that Islam will play a role in these societies,” Mr. Annan told a gathering of students, academics and diplomats at the University of Ottawa.

“Islam doesn't mean terrorism.”

“Regime change came up very quickly in the game,” Annan noted, saying that the UN resolution that backed military intervention did not account for regime change.

But Mr. Annan said Gadhafi “brought some of it on himself” with overt threats against his own people.

Really now Annan, you dont agree with the fact that Gadhafi was a Secular? who brought women and cared about Women rights in Libya? i guess Kofi Annan doesnt mind the fact that terrorists now in libya will be leading the country and already the terrorists are flying there flags across Libya as reported by some on the ground in Libya.

Annan noted, saying that the UN resolution that backed military intervention did not account for regime change

So i guess isnt lying then Mr Annan? if the UN resolution that backed military intervention didnt call for a regime change why did NATO and UN forces bombed Gadhafi hometown and bombed his base?
wasnt that a that already a hint of regime change.

Didnt NATO lied and stated they arent after Gadhafi but only were after his forces? shouldnt be that accounted as a war crime against a sovereignty country?

But Mr. Annan said Gadhafi “brought some of it on himself” with overt threats against his own people.

Really Annan he did? wheres the proof? oh wait are the ICC going to use the mainstream video clips as proof of a war crimes done by Gadhafi?

Doesnt Mr Annan know that there was a terrorist attack on the us embassy bosnia by the same people that Annan supported in Bosnia? Annan did support the Bosnian Radicals who cut the heads of Serbs and none Muslim civilians?

I guess Annan doesnt care about the facts alot of people do disagree with Annan on this part.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Al-Qaeda's North Africa branch says got Libya weapons

AFP

news.yahoo.com/al-qaedas-north-africa-branch-says-got-libya-175152279.html

Al-Qaeda's North Africa franchise acknowledged it had acquired part of slain Libyan dictator Moamer Kadhafi's arsenal, in comments by one of its leaders quoted Wednesday.

Mokhtar Belmokhtar, believed to be one of the leaders of Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), made the remarks to Mauritanian news agency ANI, which has carried interviews and statements from the group in the past.

"We have been one of the main beneficiaries of the revolutions in the Arab world," said Belmokhtar, an Algerian national.

"As for our acquisition of Libyan armament, that is an absolutely natural thing," he said, without elaborating on the nature of the weapons purportedly acquired.

(...)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Gadhafi was a dick! He weirded me out every time I saw or heard about him in the media - his pompous apparition, his insanse ideas (divide Switzerland, telling Italian models how to behave, letting some guys on the loose to hijack some plane, bomb a discotheque in Berlin, etc..).

He was a mad man. He should have been brought to justice, his crimes should have been revealed and affirmed by witnesses and evidences. It's a shame that he was shot while being defenseless, but I can allmost understand the man who did that - it was civil war, he was the declared most-hated person for the rebels and I would believe testimonies stating that he preferred his clan over the rest of the population, giving his people advantage in every aspect.
edit on 10-11-2011 by ManFromEurope because: typo
edit on 10-11-2011 by ManFromEurope because: typo, again..

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Sadly i and alot of other people disagree with you

it was civil war, he was the declared most-hated person for the rebels and I would believe testimonies stating that he preferred his clan over the rest of the population, giving his people advantage in every aspect.

Gaddafi did alot for Libya and he even wrote that on his last and final will.

stating that he preferred his clan over the rest of the population

Huh sadly your qutie wrong gaddafi only hated the eastern part of Libya he hated benghazi because traditional East Libya were always conservatives who they always wanted Libya to became The islamic state.

And now they have there wish.

letting some guys on the loose to hijack some plane, bomb a discotheque in Berlin

Goodness your qutie brainwashed by the western mainstream media

There werent any evidences linking Gaddafi to any of it have you ever heard of the flase flag? start a attack on country then blame the other country for the attack? you now about that right? if not then you need to be educated.

Personally i bvelieve the rebels were hired terrorists and mercenaries to fight in the war, since Gaddafi Libyas army was ranked 35th on the list of the top listing of military ranks, Libya was not a threat to anyone.

This war was a war crime and it was all about Oil, i feel sorry for you that you believe the mainstream news on propaganda.

I guess you dont mind extremists running Libya do you?
edit on 10-11-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I'd like some of the UN and world leaders to start sending their sons and daughters in to the military and ship em out to places like Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq and the Persian Gulf for a reality check.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Sadly i and alot of other people disagree with you

it was civil war, he was the declared most-hated person for the rebels and I would believe testimonies stating that he preferred his clan over the rest of the population, giving his people advantage in every aspect.

Gaddafi did alot for Libya and he even wrote that on his last and final will.

He did? Well, I won't start the "pics or it didn't happen"-war, but there are enough people stating otherwise. Funny, you contradict yourself some lines below, when you say that he "hated benghazi" - yeah, that sounds like the head of government that I would like to have for my country, too...

stating that he preferred his clan over the rest of the population

Huh sadly your qutie wrong gaddafi only hated the eastern part of Libya he hated benghazi because traditional East Libya were always conservatives who they always wanted Libya to became The islamic state.

And now they have there wish.

letting some guys on the loose to hijack some plane, bomb a discotheque in Berlin

Goodness your qutie brainwashed by the western mainstream media

There werent any evidences linking Gaddafi to any of it have you ever heard of the flase flag? start a attack on country then blame the other country for the attack? you now about that right? if not then you need to be educated.

Personally i bvelieve the rebels were hired terrorists and mercenaries to fight in the war, since Gaddafi Libyas army was ranked 35th on the list of the top listing of military ranks, Libya was not a threat to anyone.

This war was a war crime and it was all about Oil, i feel sorry for you that you believe the mainstream news on propaganda.

I guess you dont mind extremists running Libya do you?

Brainwashed? Google "La Belle, Berlin". Google "Lockerbie", Libya even paid 2.46 *10^9 Dollars for that.
YOU are brainwashed, and I don't even know for which intended purpose.

The east of Libya was hated by Gaddafi - your own words. Do you really think that this lunatic did only good favors for those he hated in his own country? Do you believe that? I can't.
I think that there was enough hatred accumulated for this civil war, and that there were MANY more mercenaries on Gaddafis side, paid by his immense wealth.

Yeah yeah, Libya had many achievements otherwise more or less unknown for african countries - but it is a wealthy country with still enormous oil reservoirs. Saudi-Arabia did most of the same things for their country, paid with oil. So what? He didn't spend ALL of the money for himself? What a wonderful man he was, only taking 50% of the money.
edit on 10-11-2011 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Wow.....and how many homeless in YOUR country and eating out of garbage bins?

Not one single Libyan was homeless!!! Don't ever forget that. In fact, they don't even treat their elderly like dogs the way the Western world does.

You need a reality check.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

He did? Well, I won't start the "pics or it didn't happen"-war, but there are enough people stating otherwise.

Lybia was the wealthiest country in Africa per capita. Gaddafi was no saint, but I am afraid what is to come will be much worse.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I am not surprised to see a Brainwashed German Supporting the sharia law terrorist rulers
waving the kingdom of Libya a colonist Libyan flag by the Americans and British.

and that there were MANY more mercenaries on Gaddafis side, paid by his immense wealth.
That again?
is that the best you got did you know that the Libyan Rebels didnt look like Libyans either? oh i guess or the fact that they were been supplied with the least NATO Weapons? and what about those Mounted toyota pick ups?

If there was a war in America a Mounted toyota pick up would lose qutie easily, its almost like as if the Mounted toyota pick ups came from a military foreign supplier.

I wanted to make a pount in all of the news videos i have seen the rebel fighters didnt look like actual Libyans they looked more like foreign middle eastern mercenaries.

In other video clips the rebels were flying the Qatar flag along the colonist Libyan flag that tells me alot.

Yeah yeah, Libya had many achievements otherwise more or less unknown for african countries - but it is a wealthy country with still enormous oil reservoirs

Yes Libya had many achievements inculding education and the role of the women had played a major part in Libya thanks to Gaddafi.

I think that there was enough hatred accumulated for this civil war
Looks like you havent been following the war from the start , i was following the Libyan conflict from the start and it seems the only hatred you picked up was from the media let me guess.

CNN and al jazeera right? well that was typical enough

Do you really think that this lunatic did only good favors for those he hated in his own country? Do you believe that? I can't.

gaddafi wasnt a lunatic he only hated the east because they are the extremists part of Islam which by the way they are proving that now and you seem to support them congrats.

Hello does False Flag meaning anything to you? oh and as for the payment gaddafi was been pressured by the west

- but it is a wealthy country with still enormous oil reservoirs
Sadly now with so many NATO countries and America preying on the Oil Libya wont be Rich anymore if you think and believe that America is going to give back the oil and the money to the Libyans your sadly mistaken.

America never gives back to anyone.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Okay, I will reply even you chose to insult me directly.

I am not surprised to see a Brainwashed German Supporting the sharia law terrorist rulers
waving the kingdom of Libya a colonist Libyan flag by the Americans and British.

Yeah right. And you are? What are you? Where are you from?

and that there were MANY more mercenaries on Gaddafis side, paid by his immense wealth.
That again?
is that the best you got did you know that the Libyan Rebels didnt look like Libyans either? oh i guess or the fact that they were been supplied with the least NATO Weapons? and what about those Mounted toyota pick ups?

Mounted toyota pick ups? What about them? They are sturdy, the weapons are pulled out of armored cars (I even saw trucks with mounted missile launchers developed for aircrafts). Least NATO weapons? Did you mean LATEST? Because the least would be something like clubs or knives, I think. The latest in weaponry - well, I didn't see any of that.

If there was a war in America a Mounted toyota pick up would lose qutie easily, its almost like as if the Mounted toyota pick ups came from a military foreign supplier.

*me points to "Why Rebel Groups Love the Toyota Hilux"

I wanted to make a pount in all of the news videos i have seen the rebel fighters didnt look like actual Libyans they looked more like foreign middle eastern mercenaries.

In other video clips the rebels were flying the Qatar flag along the colonist Libyan flag that tells me alot.

What does this tell you? I can quote this: "Except for the small Gulf nation of Qatar, which is expected to start flying air patrols over Libya by this weekend, no other members of the 22-member Arab League so far have publicly committed to taking an active role. "

Yeah yeah, Libya had many achievements otherwise more or less unknown for african countries - but it is a wealthy country with still enormous oil reservoirs

Yes Libya had many achievements inculding education and the role of the women had played a major part in Libya thanks to Gaddafi.

I think that there was enough hatred accumulated for this civil war
Looks like you havent been following the war from the start , i was following the Libyan conflict from the start and it seems the only hatred you picked up was from the media let me guess.

CNN and al jazeera right? well that was typical enough

What is it with you ignoring your own words? He hated parts of his country therefore I'm sure that he commited some atrocities there - and they shouldn't hate him for that? Can you even explain your own words?

Do you really think that this lunatic did only good favors for those he hated in his own country? Do you believe that? I can't.

gaddafi wasnt a lunatic he only hated the east because they are the extremists part of Islam which by the way they are proving that now and you seem to support them congrats.

You didn't reply on the 2.460.000.000 $ he already paid for Lockerbie...

Hello does False Flag meaning anything to you? oh and as for the payment gaddafi was been pressured by the west
Yeah right, he was the man for being pressured.. Nope, that doesn't cut it. He wouldn't have paid if there wasn't enough evidences.

- but it is a wealthy country with still enormous oil reservoirs
Sadly now with so many NATO countries and America preying on the Oil Libya wont be Rich anymore if you think and believe that America is going to give back the oil and the money to the Libyans your sadly mistaken.

America never gives back to anyone.

I like it how you know the future..

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Not one single Libyan was homeless!!! Don't ever forget that. In fact, they don't even treat their elderly like dogs the way the Western world does.

Welllllll, if you don't count the Tuareg, which are literally homeless (depending on the definition of "home", of course..) then we only have the word of Gaddafis propaganda that there were no homeless.
I myself do not believe that there is a single country or even county in which there are no homeless people, simply because some people chose this livestyle for themselves without financial causes.

And we westerners treat our elderly like dogs? Okay, do you even know how dogs are treated in Germany? I doubt that.. Ohh, it was a matter of speach, because in islamic countries the dogs ARE treated like the proverbial dogs.. Okay, could you state something about our treatment to our elderlies? And what about your treatments to your youth? Having 40% unemployment, thats of course just a minor glitch, or what?

Reality checked, all clear

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

You know if that was your only reply i would say it was a very weak and rude response

I like it how you know the future..
Yeah since you supposedly are from Germany i can see how great America has been helping your country with your country with your economy Oh and if you havent noticed it by now all your minsters are puppets to America, which is qutie sad and i do pity you Germans.

No offence to other Germans here.

And tell me what has America done for Iraqis economy? or afghanistan economy for that matter? the only thing america has been doing once they take over is stealing other resources and wealth.

Yeah right, he was the man for being pressured.. Nope, that doesn't cut it. He wouldn't have paid if there wasn't enough evidences.
Yes he was and did you know that in the court room the room was filed with mossad agents and even the judge was a jew, hmm i wonder why would a judge be a jew?

Take a look.
Soruce 1
Source 2
Source 3

Oh and also the soruces you posed as a reply to me shouldnt been taken seriously and heres why

thedailybeast

The Daily Beast has released several university rankings, which have received criticism for unscientific data and analysis. In 2010 they released a ranking of the "50 Druggiest Colleges" citing data from College Prowler, a web site that allows open posting by users.

arabtimes online is a mouthpiece for Kuwait and there sources have never proven to be truthfully, in most of there reportings.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I can't believe you just answered me with that. You are a Westerner and you are well aware of how our elderly folk are dumped in both public and private nursing homes, and don't even get me started on the public hospital system. A majority of them end up in public nursing homes, who are left in their own urine and faeces, covered in bed sores, drugged up so they can move from their beds, barely fed proper food and not on a regular basis etc etc. Nursing homes for the elderly are non-existant in Arab nations. A roof over ones' head means not sleeping out on the street and digging through garbage bins to find food to eat. So don't play ignorant with me.

As for our Youth in my country......a majority have jobs. Those who don't receive a benefit until they get a job, of which they receive Govt assistance in finding of. Yes we do have street youths living on the streets, one is too many to my liking.

Coming from Germany, I'm well aware of your problems with your Islamic communities and the fear their numbers are taking over your Aryan/Germanic race.

I've spent alot of time in the Middle East and I never missed a trick.

Every nation has their bad areas where criminals flock, in Ghaddafi's case, they were in Eastern Libya. Ghaddafi did more more the fight against terrorism than most Arab nations. Now Libya is run by them....prisoners let loose and among them some of the worst kind and Al Qaeda members.

edit on 10-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

Welllllll, if you don't count the Tuareg, which are literally homeless (depending on the definition of "home", of course..) then we only have the word of Gaddafis propaganda that there were no homeless.
I myself do not believe that there is a single country or even county in which there are no homeless people, simply because some people chose this livestyle for themselves without financial causes.

And we westerners treat our elderly like dogs? Okay, do you even know how dogs are treated in Germany? I doubt that.. Ohh, it was a matter of speach, because in islamic countries the dogs ARE treated like the proverbial dogs.. Okay, could you state something about our treatment to our elderlies? And what about your treatments to your youth? Having 40% unemployment, thats of course just a minor glitch, or what?

Your responses are qutie very weak

Having 40% unemployment

Isnt that amount of the unemployment that Germany has now? if Germany is so great the young people wouldnt have left Germany rather they would be staying and going to find a job right?
and also just because the NTC controls Libya and if they have a new leader in Libya in Power that wont change anything

then we only have the word of Gaddafis propaganda that there were no homeless

Ah just like the european union and American Governments propaganda that everything is fine in America and and everythings Fine and super well in other european countries?

If so why wont the european union and American Governments ever show the real unemployment rate numbers? rather then showing the same number and same fake number every months? let me show you what i mean by the fake numbers.

9.1% of the labor force - Seasonally Adjusted - Aug 2011 Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
wow you believe that number? well alot of Americans arent buying that number, lets look at our Canadian Numbers eh?

The unemployment rate in Canada was last reported at 7.3 percent in October of 2011. From 1976 until 2010
You believe that nonsense? if you do then i really feel sorry for you that your brainwashed ah lets take a look at Germany.

5.9% of the labour force - Seasonally adjusted data -

Germany unemployment rate is at 5.9% you want to know why? because half of the population had left Germany to other countries.

So who rules Libya now? terrorists Rule now with there sharia law in which you dont seem to have a problem with.
Source
Al Qaeda Flag all over Libya

I got more soruces then that from youtube and You were saying what?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Really now Annan, you dont agree with the fact that Gadhafi was a Secular? who brought women and cared about Women rights in Libya? i guess Kofi Annan doesnt mind the fact that terrorists now in libya will be leading the country and already the terrorists are flying there flags across Libya as reported by some on the ground in Libya.

Annan noted, saying that the UN resolution that backed military intervention did not account for regime change

So i guess isnt lying then Mr Annan? if the UN resolution that backed military intervention didnt call for a regime change why did NATO and UN forces bombed Gadhafi hometown and bombed his base?
wasnt that a that already a hint of regime change.

Didnt NATO lied and stated they arent after Gadhafi but only were after his forces? shouldnt be that accounted as a war crime against a sovereignty country?

What you and a few others fail to take into account is Ghaddafis position. From a political point of view, assasinating / killing / whatever term you want to use was not part of the UN resolution, and for the most part assasinating people is a no no under domestic, international and UN laws.

However, from a military / UN / International law point of view, Mr Ghadaffi was the military head of Libyas armed forces, making him a legitimate military target which is covered under the UN resolution for Libya.
France pushed for some harder action against Libya, which the US did not support, however people ignore that for the obvious reasons.

As far as wanting the oil / central bank / whatever, if that were the case then why did the US drags its feet on the issue for as long as it did? The UK and France were the main architects behind the resolution and the push for military action, not the US.

Just wanted to add that to the ongoing conversation.
edit on 10-11-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

The UK and France were the main architects behind the resolution and the push for military action, not the U

When you see that John McCain flying and Going you know that the Revoultion has American Written hands all over it do i need to bring these pictures of John McCain to prove my point?

Looking like a Super Hero eh doesnt he

Hmm and looks like Joes along with him to

didnt John McCain say that the rebel fighters are his heroes.

"They are my heroes," McCain said of the rebels as he walked out of a local hotel in Benghazi. He was traveling in an armored Mercedes jeep and had a security detail. A few Libyans waved American flags as his vehicle drove past....

Senators arent the presidents, senators dont have a right to do this while they are in office unless they have an agenda that would explain it, but still they have no right, no senators had done something like this before as i can remember it.

making him a legitimate military target which is covered under the UN resolution for Libya

If you remember NATO has stated alot of times they werent targeting gaddafi but in fact they were doing just that targeting him.

France pushed for some harder action against Libya, which the US did not support, however people ignore that for the obvious reasons.

Your a bit wrong
US Air Force Source

An Africa Command (AFRICOM) spokeswoman confirmed Wednesday that since NATO’s Operation Unified Protector (OUP) took over from the American-led Operation Odyssey Dawn on March 31, the U.S. military has flown hundreds of strike sorties. Previously, Washington had claimed that it was mostly providing intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) and tanker support to NATO forces operating over Libya.

America did the most bombings the french was just covering america back.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Ever hear of Desertec? Probably not. Thats the end game for Africa and Libya is very much part of the equation.

Here's some good links:

www.desertec-africa.org...

www.middletownca.com...

www.crossroad.to...

www.contenderministries.org...

www.unepmap.org...

kiam.customer.netspace.net.au...

www.herenow4u.de...

I can give you so much more but I think the above will give you some idea of whats really going on.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

Your responses are qutie very weak

Well, yours is also not very eloquent, my friend. Sorry, I meant respected foe.

Having 40% unemployment

Isnt that amount of the unemployment that Germany has now? if Germany is so great the young people wouldnt have left Germany rather they would be staying and going to find a job right?
and also just because the NTC controls Libya and if they have a new leader in Libya in Power that wont change anything

Uhm, where did those Germans go to? I don't like quote-wars, but could you please offer a link to a source for this? I have earnestly never heard of any kind of mass-exodus from Germany.
Oh, btw: unemployment-rate is about 8-10%, depending on the respective county. Why do you contradict yourself again? Is this some kind of special rhetorical trick in your discussion-culture?

then we only have the word of Gaddafis propaganda that there were no homeless

Ah just like the european union and American Governments propaganda that everything is fine in America and and everythings Fine and super well in other european countries?

If so why wont the european union and American Governments ever show the real unemployment rate numbers? rather then showing the same number and same fake number every months? let me show you what i mean by the fake numbers.

9.1% of the labor force - Seasonally Adjusted - Aug 2011 Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
wow you believe that number? well alot of Americans arent buying that number, lets look at our Canadian Numbers eh?

The unemployment rate in Canada was last reported at 7.3 percent in October of 2011. From 1976 until 2010
You believe that nonsense? if you do then i really feel sorry for you that your brainwashed ah lets take a look at Germany.

5.9% of the labour force - Seasonally adjusted data -

Germany unemployment rate is at 5.9% you want to know why? because half of the population had left Germany to other countries.

So what? 5.9% - don't believe it? In my county its a little bit higher.
I'm quite fascinated by your statement, that half of Germany has left for other countries, really! It's completely false, just to make that clear, but where does this come from? Please give me a source, I could use a laugh.

So who rules Libya now? terrorists Rule now with there sharia law in which you dont seem to have a problem with.
Source

I'm a little suspicious about peoplesword.org, would need to look deeper into that source. Your "al-qaeda-flag" is a classic fail, because it's a false-flag-operation. "This image shows a design for the w:jihadist black flag based on flags used by w:Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad (JTJ) in Iraq during 2003-2004.
The design uses the basic "jihadist black flag" with the shahada inscribed in white, and adds a white or yellow circle surrounded by additional text. These flags were seen in various beheading videos published by terrorists in 2004, e.g. here, where the circle is surrounded by the text Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad in yellow. See en:File:JackHensley.PNG.
No flag with the design shown here has been spotted."Source

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I can't believe you just answered me with that. You are a Westerner and you are well aware of how our elderly folk are dumped in both public and private nursing homes, and don't even get me started on the public hospital system. A majority of them end up in public nursing homes, who are left in their own urine and faeces, covered in bed sores, drugged up so they can move from their beds, barely fed proper food and not on a regular basis etc etc. Nursing homes for the elderly are non-existant in Arab nations. A roof over ones' head means not sleeping out on the street and digging through garbage bins to find food to eat. So don't play ignorant with me.

Whoah, wait a moment - my grandparents died in their homes and so did theirs. I don't know where this myth with the feces and urine comes from, but I worked several years ago in one of these public nursing homes and can decline this myth because of what I've been the witness to: We did our very best to care for them. Maybe in your culture there is a difference, but have respect for our ways as we have for yours. YES, WE HAVE RESPECT for your ways, don't believe those medias. Fools are in every country and its ugly when they have a loud voice, but we Germans have learned the hardest way to acknowledge other cultures and rites.

As for our Youth in my country......a majority have jobs. Those who don't receive a benefit until they get a job, of which they receive Govt assistance in finding of. Yes we do have street youths living on the streets, one is too many to my liking.
Fine. I can't argue with that because I simply don't know which country you are talking about. Even then, I could only quote from media, not from first-hand-experience.

Coming from Germany, I'm well aware of your problems with your Islamic communities and the fear their numbers are taking over your Aryan/Germanic race.

*laughs* Believe me, only a small part of the population still believes in this racial sh*t like "aryan race". But it is always fascinating how outsiders see yourself, so could you give me a link to a site about "our problems with Islamic communities"?

I've spent alot of time in the Middle East and I never missed a trick.

Every nation has their bad areas where criminals flock, in Ghaddafi's case, they were in Eastern Libya. Ghaddafi did more more the fight against terrorism than most Arab nations. Now Libya is run by them....prisoners let loose and among them some of the worst kind and Al Qaeda members.

Terrorists running Libya? I think that is an exaggeration and even a myth composed by the losers of this civil war. Terrorism is a difficult thing to define - if you fight against your government, you are a terrorist. But what happens if you win? Then you are a glorious fighter for freedom and fought against a terror-regime.. It's always something like "winners write the history books".
If you don't like the Libyan government, could you explain why not? And, please, I won't accept "because they are filthy Islamists!" - thats far too simple.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Terrorists running Libya? I think that is an exaggeration and even a myth composed by the losers of this civil war. Terrorism is a difficult thing to define - if you fight against your government, you are a terrorist. But what happens if you win? Then you are a glorious fighter for freedom and fought against a terror-regime.. It's always something like "winners write the history books". If you don't like the Libyan government, could you explain why not? And, please, I won't accept "because they are filthy Islamists!" - thats far too simple.

Yes Terrorists are running Libya funny that your cliaming that its a n exaggeration and even a myth composed by the losers of this civil war what are you? a rebel agent posting on the net? because your posts are showing it.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join