It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry... What a fool.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by justinsweatt
Thankfully, people all over the country are finding out very quickly what a buffoon Rick Perry is. If only we could just get him out of office here in Texas, though I fear this guy is going to be elected for the next 20 years as Gov.

As a Texan I agree with you. The majority of Texans hate Perry, but as long as they have four or more candidates every election splitting the votes, he will keep winning due to the portion of the population that votes straight party line.

edit on 10-11-2011 by Kaploink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

Yeah, not to mention that we haven't had any serious candidates against him either. The Democrats have chosen poorly in their attempt to find an alternative and I think people were seriously befuddled at Kinky Friedman. I like Kinky but I think all of us had a hard time actually taking that guy seriously. Personally, I think the Perry machine has railroaded the business lobby and the GOP of Texas into supporting him no matter what. Perry also used to be a least passable in a debate when he was running against Tony Sanchez. His latest appearances have been dreadful and that's being kind. Maybe the dude really does have a hardcore drinking problem.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This didn't ruin Rick Perry. He was already ruined.

Everyone forgets things. Believe me, I know how embarrassing that can be! It happens to us all. It slipped his mind. I'm embarrassed to say how many times this exact thing has happened to me.

But it didn't ruin Perry. It's too late for that.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It's over for Perry, but I sure wish the MSM would scrutinize the Obama brain farts as much as they are scrutinizing this one.
Instead, they always seem to sweep all Obama gaffes under the politically biased rug.

In closing, the last thing Perry should be remembered for is the fact that he, like Obama, also inherited a Bush economy, but of course that comparison is too valid to be considered a hot topic.
Sweep sweep sweep

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
From a non political standpoint, he just seems like a normal dude.
But as a political figure, yeah, this is really bad. He must've been smokin that good ol wacky tabacky.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by balon0

Yup he is so done.

i196.photobucket.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

edit on 10-11-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Rick Perry is an idiot and I hate to say, "I told you so," but I did.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Furthermore, the entire republican field of candidates is an absolute Joke! I wouldn't vote to elect any one of them to the position of president of the kennel club, much less POTUS.

At this point, I almost feel sorry for republicans. Keep in mind, I said "almost." Actually, I think it's more embarrassment that I feel for them.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If only he had relied on a Teleprompter, this never would have happened.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
People this is what you get now a days from our bought out politicraps supplied by corporate interest. they are nothing but a joke to our democratic system, meet the now a day morons and bubble heads in our political system.

Nothing but a joke played on the American hard worker tax payer and voter.

We should spit on all of them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join